Bill O'reilly is a mook

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SpeedoGuy said:
O'Liely is a mook indeed. It was only last week that good old "no-spin" Bill suggested on his show that an al-Quaeda attack on San Francisco would be welcome due to the city's habit of frowning on military recruiters on high school campuses.

.....and I say, "Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead."

And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead."
Way to go, Bill. Make me proud to be an American.

SG
Ahahaha Bill O for prez! That motherfucker would be straight up GANGSTA as president.

The man has a point--San Franciscans don't want a volunteer army, they certainly don't want a draft... they want us to have a military, how? If you ask them I bet at least 60% of them would resign to admitting to more or less believing we don't need a military at all (same way citizens don't need handguns). Disgusting.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, we should definitely cut off San Francisco from any military aid or assistance. Fucking commies. How dare they disagree/protest. What country do they think this is?

No wait - SF still pays taxes to support the military like everyone else. I guess it wouldn't be fair to cut them off after all. Maybe we could make a deal -- eliminate the portion of their taxes that support the military, and then cut off all military aid and assistance. On behalf of all San Franciscans, I will accept that deal.

Will it make SF vulnerable to a terrorist attack? Not unless Al-Qaeda's really dumb -- after all, they have so much support here in the People's Republic;) . Earthquakes? Well, that's a different story ...

In conclusion, I want to say how deligted I am to live in a city that believes that handguns are a bigger danger than gay marriage :eek: . An oasis of sanity in a crazy, fucked-up world.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr. Dilznick said:
Ahahaha Bill O for prez! That motherfucker would be straight up GANGSTA as president.

The man has a point--San Franciscans don't want a volunteer army, they certainly don't want a draft... they want us to have a military, how? If you ask them I bet at least 60% of them would resign to admitting to more or less believing we don't need a military at all (same way citizens don't need handguns). Disgusting.

Yeah, Bill O'Reilly-- "President-elect and Straight up GANGSTA". A mothafucka for your own heart. He would have 50 Cent and Tony Yayo rap "America the Beautiful (Yet So Seductive)" at his Inaugural dinner and swap meet on Crenshaw. Driving down Pennsylvania Avenue with his tricked out "Caddiliac" with hydraulics and boomin' system. Don't forget the sporty X-MEN rim spinners ( Like Chris Rock says, "They's just a spinnin'!"). Black people would be so well-represented with their vote of confidence. He would look so "dope" wearing Platinum grilles in his mouth with "Capital Bill" set in "micro TIFFANY's diamonds". Wearing a REAL tailored PHAT FARM three-piece (as opposed to the cheap fakes imported from Scotland that say "PHAT ARSE" at the Crenshaw swap meet) in varying shades of brown to represent all Americans. Oh, yeah. O' Reilly will be rocking the braids "Alicia Keys-style". Who knew Bill had Urban Street flair? When Bill O'Reilly is on the Presidential ticket, please help get Godzilla on there as well. I am voting for Godzilla. Godzilla would go to IRAQ and Afghanistan and just burn everybody charred and crispy. One lizard, one mission, one big exhale. Mission Accomplished.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JustAsking said:
I think you say things just to get a reaction out of people. You would be the one to drive through the Kennedy compound with a bumper sticker that said, "Nuke the unborn gay whales."

"Jesus spat game like no other." Ok, I give up. That sentence is so cool, I have no idea what it means.

JustAsking
"Jesus spat game like no other" means "he could talk and charm the panties off (the prostitute et. al.) women (in the context of the sentence and subject matter). Spitting is talking. Game is "the process of doing something to get something. English is such a colorful language, don't you think?

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
invisibleman said:
"Jesus spat game like no other" means "he could talk and charm the panties off (the prostitute et. al.) women (in the context of the sentence and subject matter). Spitting is talking. Game is "the process of doing something to get something. English is such a colorful language, don't you think?

Yeah, its clear I need to get out more often, yano? My wife wrote a short story once where God is instructing Jesus before he goes to Earth. It had advice like, "Speak in simple sentences or they will get bored. Oh, and tell lots of stories. They like stories."

JustAsking

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JustAsking said:
Yeah, its clear I need to get out more often, yano? My wife wrote a short story once where God is instructing Jesus before he goes to Earth. It had advice like, "Speak in simple sentences or they will get bored. Oh, and tell lots of stories. They like stories."

JustAsking

Jesus taught His Disciples through "stories" or "parables". He used metaphors and other descriptive language to illustrate points the common man and woman could understand.
You don't have to get out more often because you don't understand urban slang. I don't know all there is to know about things. I think that you could live a lifetime and still not know all there is to know on this planet and beyond. It is amazing we live on this planet with the colorful spirits that inhabit the Earth.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
invisibleman said:
Yeah, Bill O'Reilly-- "President-elect and Straight up GANGSTA". A mothafucka for your own heart. He would have 50 Cent and Tony Yayo rap "America the Beautiful (Yet So Seductive)" at his Inaugural dinner and swap meet on Crenshaw. Driving down Pennsylvania Avenue with his tricked out "Caddiliac" with hydraulics and boomin' system. Don't forget the sporty X-MEN rim spinners ( Like Chris Rock says, "They's just a spinnin'!"). Black people would be so well-represented with their vote of confidence. He would look so "dope" wearing Platinum grilles in his mouth with "Capital Bill" set in "micro TIFFANY's diamonds". Wearing a REAL tailored PHAT FARM three-piece (as opposed to the cheap fakes imported from Scotland that say "PHAT ARSE") at the Crenshaw swap meet) in varying shades of brown to represent all Americans. Oh, yeah. O' Reilly will be rocking the braids "Alicia Keys-style". Who knew Bill had Urban Street flair? When Bill O'Reilly is on the Presidential ticket, please help get Godzilla on there as well. I am voting for Godzilla. Godzilla would go to IRAQ and Afghanistan and just burn everybody charred and crispy. One lizard, one mission, one big exhale. Mission Accomplished.
gangsta

good, cool, awesome

Don't forget the sporty X-MEN rim spinners ( Like Chris Rock says, "They's just a spinnin'!").
Uh, I'm pretty sure he said,

"THEY SPINNIN NIGGA THEY SPINNIIIIIIIIN!!!!!"