Billy at the Plantation

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_Jennuine73, Nov 25, 2008.

1. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Billy at the Plantation

My uncle used to take my five brothers and I for the whole summer. He lived out in the sticks, on a coffee bean plantation in Jamaica. My folks said it was so we could “develop a good work ethic” but we all knew it was so my uncle didn’t have to pay workers.

There was this guy he did pay. Ricky was a foreman and my uncle knew him from high school. He would fly him out when everything got planted in the spring. Anyway, this guy was white and I was surprised when he told me he was going to be 50 yrs old next year. He was about 5’9 and had a body to die for. I thought he was hot but whenever I came on to him, he ignored me. He was in great shape, tanned and his abs were so tight.

I always wondered why he didn’t hit on me. All men except family hit on me. I even had one dirty uncle who hit on me once.

One night I found out why he did not want to hit it.

I couldn’t sleep and it was about 2am. I went out into the barn, thinking I would look for the cat who just had kittens. Yes, I liked things other than sex back then. Even girly things like fluffy kittens. I walked into the drying house and heard some noises. I knew the sound of a man getting sucked off, even back then.

I was behind a bunch of barrels and when I looked around the corner, I saw Ricky standing while Szantos was on his knees, swallowing his cock. I couldn’t fucking believe it!! Szantos was always trying to hit it with me. He was a beautiful black man. He was over 6ft tall and had the perfect body. He was built and looked like he spent his life in a gym, but it was because he worked really hard at the plantation. I would guess he was in his 20’s.

He was moaning as Ricky slowly rocked his hips back and forth, slowly feeding him every inch of his hard tool. Ricky had his hands on Szantos’ head, caressing him yet holding him firmly. I saw the tears stream down Szantos’ face as he gagged over and over on Ricky’s cock.

Without a word, Ricky moved away so his hard cock fell out of Szantos’ mouth. He grabbed Szantos’ by the shoulders to tell him to stand. They stood staring at each other, and moved slowly in to kiss. I couldn’t believe how hot this was. I had always thought two men would be rough and animalistic with each other but this was definitely not the case.

It’s so easy for me to remember everything about that scenario. It was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. Anyway, I didn’t say what I was wearing. I had a tshirt and boxers on. The boxers belonged to my brother so they were big on me. The leg holes were big enough to move aside so my pussy was fully accessible. I crouched down, froggy style and fingered the lips of my pussy. I rubbed slow, teasing myself as I watched the men kiss. I don’t know about you guys, but I think two men are so fucking erotic.
    Ricky pushed Szantos up against a barrel and turned him around.

Ricky got down on his knees and spread Szantos’ ass cheeks open. I put my hand over my mouth when I saw his tongue snake out to lick his asshole. Szantos’ moaned and pushed his ass against Ricky’s tongue for more. Ricky reached around and started pulling on Szantos’ hard dick. They’ve obviously done this before unless Ricky is just a gay stud because Szantos was moaning and grunting and speaking Spanish really fast. Ricky stood up and put a hand over Szantos’ mouth and with his other hand, shoved two fingers into his ass! I moaned out loud and Ricky looked over at me. I was busted!!

Szantos tried to move away from Ricky when he saw me, I could tell he was panicked. Ricky said to me “Go back to bed and say nothing little girl.” I looked at him and nodded really quick. I ran out of the barn and back into the house.

I got to my room, a little out of breath, but trying to be quiet. As soon as I closed the door, I got naked and got into bed. I thought about what I saw and started playing with my pussy. I used my middle finger and rubbed my hard, wet, little clit in small circles. It took less than minute for me to cum, remembering how Ricky and Szantos looked.

2. belgaboyz

belgaboyz Member

Great start, keep it up.

3. LittleCockJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mmm, It is a very hot start, hope to read more!

4. D_Dick VonDuke

D_Dick VonDuke New Member

wha happened to the rest?? eh?? ah u kno seh me horny now..lol

Draft saved Draft deleted