Billy Is Arrested

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_Jennuine73, Jan 22, 2009.

1. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Billy Is Arrested

I have a fuck buddy who is a cop. It has been a fantasy to get fucked while a cop is in uniform, being arrested, maybe even thrown in jail. Almost a rape scene, of course without the rape. Forceful sex. Handcuffs, billy clubs, the works.

He called me to tell me he talked to another cop about me. If we could all keep our mouths shut, he was willing to “arrest” me. I couldn’t believe it and got so fucking hot right away. I started rubbing my pussy through my shorts when on the phone with him. He said “This morning you will be arrested at the corner of Maiden Lane and Percy street at 2:45 am.”

“Oh my god, ok.” I squeaked. I could hardly talk. I was so excited.

I was going to go to the bar to get drunk but I wanted to be sober. I wanted to remember everything. I didn’t know if I should wear jeans or a skirt but then I thought when they have me up against the wall patting me down, a skirt would be easier access.

I left the house and drove to the spot. I sat in the car, waiting. There was no one around, it was a week night. On the weekends there would be people around everywhere. I was wondering what was going on cause it was 3 am and they weren’t there. That’s when my car door was opened really fast and someone grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the car.

“Billy ______? You are under arrest,” the cop said, not my friend. He was rough with me and I started fighting back without thinking. He pushed me up against my car, my face on the hood. He kicked my legs apart and asked if I had any needles or concealed weapons. I said no but he said “I don’t believe you.”

I don’t know how tall he was or what he looked like. I just knew he was huge, a lot taller than me.

With both of his hands he started at my ankle on my right leg. He roughly rubbed up my leg. Up and down, really fast. When he got to my pussy his hand pushed up hard against it. I was a little scared but really turned on. I pushed down on his hand, rocking my hips, humping his hand. Feeling like I had no control was a huge mind fuck. He did the same to my left leg but stopped with his hand pressed up hard against my pussy.

That’s when I heard my fuck buddy, close to my ear. I jumped when he said “I know a place where she might be concealing something.” A hand went over my mouth and I screamed when my panties were ripped off. I felt hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks. I felt hot breath on my ass, then I felt a hot, wet tongue on my little asshole. I moaned into the guy’s hand. All of a sudden I felt fingers teasing my cunt. It was rubbing the outside of my hole then without warning, stabbing inside me, deep. I screamed again and if I wasn’t being held up by someone’s weight on me, pinning me, I would have fallen on the road.
    The fingers disappeared and someone picked me up and brought me between a couple of dumpters. I was put down and someone pushed me so I was bent over. I heard a couple of zippers. Suddenly there was a cock in my face, in my mouth. I sucked on it, fucking devouring it. I have never, ever been that fucking horny, hungry in my life. I had his cock down my throat when I felt the head of one of the cops’ cock pushing at my hole. He grabbed my hips and in one thrust, buried it in me. I moaned and screamed with the cock in my mouth. They fucked me hard, one in my mouth, the other in my pussy.

I came so hard when they fucked me at the same time. Both of them were going in and out at the same time. After I came, the cock was taken out of my pussy and mouth. I stayed in that position, hands on my knees, panting.

My fuck buddy picked me up, facing him. “You’re a good little whore for us Billy,” he said. I didn’t say anything, kissing him hard and pinching his nipples through his uniform. He grunted, lifted me up a bit, then sunk me down on his cock. I told him to fuck me, forgetting about the other cop. I was totally caught up in what was happening. Then I felt the other cop behind me, pressing up on me. I screamed when I felt his finger push into my ass. It felt so fucking good. My friend fucked me hard and the other cop was finger fucking my ass, inserting two then three fingers in me. I came hard again, squirting all over his cock.

The fingers were gone and were replaced with something much bigger. I felt him try to push his thick cock head in my asshole. He pushed and pushed until finally, my fuck buddy’s hand over my mouth, I screamed when he broke through and buried his cock deep in my ass.

I was clinging to my fb, being fucked, being bounced around by them. Their cocks moving deep in me, hard, not caring if I was hurting. I loved that. They fucked me the way they wanted to, hard. I loved being their whore, their slut. The guy behind me said he was going to cum and my fb said he was too. They both ground their cocks deep in me, filling me with their hot, sticky cum. I could feel the cum pouring out of me, down the curve of my ass.

He took his cock out of my ass slowly, groaning as it slid out. I was like a fucking puppet, a rag. My fb’s cock was still in me when he carried me to my car. He lifted me off his cock and put me in my car, my feet never touching the ground. I could barely sit up, body so spent, so fucking tired. He picked up my panties and threw them past me into the passenger seat.

The other cop came to the open door, leaned down and said, “You better go home now. You’ve been let off easy.” He was fucking hot. Big and black, gorgeous lips, I couldn’t believe it when my used, tired pussy throbbed from seeing him.

“Yes officer,” I said.

2. Acerola

Acerola New Member

Love it!

3. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Thanks. I know it's different having a female's perspective. Glad you liked it.

4. Fat_Bz

Fat_Bz Member

Albums:
    gave me a hard on, maybe i should try being a cop

5. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I can pretend to be Billy Fat_Bz if you become a cop ;)

6. bruiser

bruiser New Member

That was fuck'n hot. Write more please!!!!

7. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Thanks bruiser. I will do just that.

8. BD__Bjorn Mitderbiggun

BD__Bjorn Mitderbiggun Account Disabled

wow, i am so hard. great story

9. t1ctac

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, that story passed your test :)

10. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Good to know t1ctac and Mr.!

11. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    bump on this amazing story, great job!!

12. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

Uhhhhh, damn hot story!!!! Total raging hard on right now!! Very nice!!

13. houtx48

Gold Member

yeah I like cops too.

Draft saved Draft deleted