Billy on Househusbands

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by BIGdkluver, Sep 7, 2009.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Have you guys seen this show? It's a reality show featuring the husbands of four (?) different wives. Two of the husbands are super hot and quite sexy!

The hottest and sexiest one (IMHO) is named Billy. He's a very macho-looking, hunky, stud-like man with a small stache and a goatee and a crew-cut like hairstyle. But he's also a BIG guy--probably over 6 feet tall with big bicept muscles and nice pecs (although I haven't seen him shirtless yet). He's yummy! Just my type! :wink:

Another hot husband on the show is Grant. He's like a slightly smaller version of Billy but still VERY sexy! He has kind of longish hair which falls very sexily over one eye. His physique is very trim and athletic and nicely proportioned.

At any rate, I watched the show for the first time just today, so I'm coming into it a bit late. What have I missed? Have any of the husbands been seen in swim suits or in their underwear?

You can bet that I'll be a big fan of this show in the future! Thanks!

2. Balljunkie

Gold Member

There was a great shot of Billy working out with Darryl. He had on some blue shorts, and had a nice booty showing. He played baseball for the Dodgers, which explains why he has such a nice physique.

Grant was in the military. That is also why he has such an amazing body.

These two are my favorites. I do want Danny to get power-fucked by both Billy and Grant. He acts gay and looks like a total bottom.

Draft saved Draft deleted