Billy Ray Cyrus

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's got a great bod, and that hot southern accent... and I LOVES me some southern boy..LOL ! BUT....he's got to get rid of that fucked up hairdo ! I almost prefer him with a mullet...however, I agree with micky... I'd taste him !

<~~~~ thinking of three way with Billy Ray and John Schneider......:wank: WOOF !

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
his hair always looks like it was sprayed solid with Aqua Net or something... and then on the AMA's he had so much eyeliner on.. He was attractive once upon a time though...

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's totally DILF-licious. His hair would look better off the nape and with 4" layers. Miley's popularity I just don't get. I guess I'm not a pedophile that's why.

Experimental Member
Media
he is packen man...seen him several time in person....concerts, etc....dont like his hair now....was nice looking back about 5 years ago on the DOC show on PAX

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was never a fan but here he is from an interview that just aired.

Love this Fonzie look, hair a bit too 80's, but hot for a 50yo! In fact he looks closer to 30 than 50.

Attachments

Last edited:
A

AM_092

Yes, I just saw him on the View today...

I actually think he's quite unattractive. Not sexy at all!! I don't like his 'persona' as a celebrity.