Billy Ray Cyrus

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's one of those people with limited talent, and looks that don't age well, whose 15 minutes of fame has come and gone. Pimping his daughter? Yeah, I guess you could say that. Her 15 minutes will be past pretty soon...

On the other hand, if he climbed into my bed I wouldn't throw him out. Just shows how desperate I am.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually lost my virginity to a guy that could've been (a young) Billy Ray Cyrus' brother! Absolute stud!! So, I kinda get a smile on my face, and instantly get horny, whenever I see Billy Ray on TV. :)

richdune

Just Browsing
Media
looking for NUDE HUNG Penis pics, total nude body shots and any sexual pose pics of Billy Ray Cyrus, Cal Boulder, Jon Hamm, and Tom Welling.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have always had a thing for BRS! Back in the "Achy Breaky" days he was quite the stud, don't care how much people made fun of him. And as fate would have it, I actually lost my virginity to a dude that looked almost identical to him years ago! :) So, I smile everytime I see Billy Ray on tv!

MBSweetdaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Tonight on Andy Cohen's show on Bravo--he showed a couple of pictures of Billy Ray Cyrus in jeans that clearly showed the outline of Billy Ray's circumcised penis--anybody have the pics that they can share?

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have ALWAYS had the hots for him as I lost my virginity to a man that looked ALOT like the Billy Ray Cyrus of 20 years ago. I believe he's really packin' as I've seen many pics over the years with substantial bulging! :)

FinnBalorr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's one of those people with limited talent, and looks that don't age well, whose 15 minutes of fame has come and gone. Pimping his daughter? Yeah, I guess you could say that. Her 15 minutes will be past pretty soon...

On the other hand, if he climbed into my bed I wouldn't throw him out. Just shows how desperate I am.
You were completely wrong about his daughter