Billy Zane

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To echo Sorcerer, Billy really is quite devastating in person, but also knows how to exude any amount of old world charm and respect when dealing with others. He is also very skilled musically, although he has never done anything with this talent professionally - his three-member techno group ZVH really is thoroughly astounding. In recent years, he's been working more in Europe, not least in the challenging Turkish movie Valley of the Wolves: Iraq that already has a huge cult following in Germany, especially with Turkish-German audiences.

Of course, there are images aplenty of Billy, of which these are just a selection of the more readily accessible...

Torso: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (with Kelly Brooke)

Derrière: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Other sexy poses: 1, 2, 3, 4

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
carter2006 said:
Alex, it may just be my computer but none of the homocaine links appear to be working... x
Sometimes infinite patience is required with homocaine... the site goes up and down like a cock on a honeymoon. :rolleyes: But I promise they do work.

sgop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He did a 2-week guest spot on CHARMED (which, I suspect, is what started this thread). He's one of that small band of actors with a Clooneyesque quality of charm and personality that blasts through the screen and knocks your sock off.
Doesn't actually hurt that he's so DDG !

sgop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
just me said:
...... at times acts like Brando

What ??

Either this is a different Brando, or I'm missing something !:smile:

(agree with you about a slight resembance to Brando when much younger , though.)