JohnnyMission

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been thinking about getting a bidet seat for a while, and I'm wondering about the quality of the BioBidet's "vortex wash" enema feature. Normally I use a shower shot (or a bulb when I travel), but the idea of just sitting down and getting my butt rinsed out on my toilet does sound pretty appealing. What do you guys think? Anyone have experience with this? Does this feel similar to just holding a shower shot up to your hole? There's definitely way cheaper Bidets out there, but this feature would be worth it if it was a comfortable experience.

Reactions: DVoyeur

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You’re taking about different uses. a shower attachment or a bulb is for deep cleaning like an enama, a toilet douche is for cleaning your general ass area.
I live in Turkey where most toilets have a spray attachment built in which is great to ensure you’re clean after using the toilet, but this isn’t for filling your insides with water

Reactions: winesthel945

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I've read some complaints about this, which is why I'm asking this experienced group of wise and distinguished power bottoms.

Why complain about problems caused by using a device contrary to its intended function? Getting "cleaned out" simply is not what a bidet is for.

Reactions: cedarizzo

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never seen a bidet that was powerful enough to work as an enema without being way too rough on the tissues. We've had a Toto Washlet for a long time and even at its most powerful it doesn't have enough force to get past your sphincter. But it does have enough force to make your hole feel raw and eventually sting and bleed if you really crank it up and let it go for too long. The nozzle doesn't get close enough to make a seal on your hole like a shower shot does. It's a gentle outer rinsing... that's it.

JohnnyMission

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it does have enough force to make your hole feel raw and eventually sting and bleed if you really crank it up and let it go for too long.

Yeah, I've read some complaints about this, which is why I'm asking this experienced group of wise and distinguished power bottoms. :p The BioBidet's Vortex Wash is EVEN MORE powerful (in terms of the liters of water per second) than the Toto at full power. However it is supposed to be the case that the "spin" that the nozzle imparts on the stream softens the feel of the water. I do have one friend who uses one of these to douche, and he says it takes some getting used to, but he loves it. I'm just curious what other guys think. If you have tried a BioBidet with this feature, please chime in. Is it too harsh? Or is it the game changer that perpetually keeps you ready to take a dick 24/7?

D

deleted808122

How did it work out?

Maybe someone with a 3d printer could design an "attachment" for the Toto or BioBidet that extends upwards several inches.

I've been using a simple handheld showerhead and a portable seat in the shower stall for years. Simply sitting on the head creates enough of a seal to open up little Rosebud & allow the water to do its thing.

JohnnyMission

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why complain about problems caused by using a device contrary to its intended function? Getting "cleaned out" simply is not what a bidet is for.

It is actually designed to do this function. The "votext wash" feature of the BB-1000 is intended to give the user an enema. Anyway, I just got one. I'll try to write an update post when I get a chance to give this feature a try.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been thinking about getting a bidet seat for a while, and I'm wondering about the quality of the BioBidet's "vortex wash" enema feature. Normally I use a shower shot (or a bulb when I travel), but the idea of just sitting down and getting my butt rinsed out on my toilet does sound pretty appealing. What do you guys think? Anyone have experience with this? Does this feel similar to just holding a shower shot up to your hole? There's definitely way cheaper Bidets out there, but this feature would be worth it if it was a comfortable experience.

I found the manual online for the BioBidet BB-800E with the Vortex Wash feature. From what I understand, it just shoots a stream of water on to your hole. How much of that water that makes it in would really depend on how open you get your hole, but wouldn't the water just flow out as it went in? I just cannot imagine this doing a very thorough enema job, I would much rather use the Shower Shot and make sure I got cleaned out properly.

Here are the directions for using the Vortex Wash feature:

•CLEANSING 3. (Turbo Wash/ Vortex Wash) 1- Press “Turbo Wash”or “Vortex Wash”, the nozzle spray is more or focused to produce the effect of strong wash, to help stimulate bowel movement. 2- Press “Water pressure - High & Low button”to adjust the water pressure.

•CLEANSING 3. (Turbo Wash or Vortex Wash) 1- Press “Turbo Wash”or “Vortex Wash”continuously for 3 to 5 seconds. Automatically, the water nozzle comes out and sprays a warm stream of water to the posterior center of the rectum. 2- If necessary, adjust “Position”of water stream with the ( / )buttons. 3- Press “Water pressure High & Low button”( / )to adjust the water pressure to your desired comfort. 4- Press the “STOP”( )button when you feel your abdomen is full or wait until the “Turbo Wash”or “Vortex Wash”function stops, approximately 1 minutes. 5- You will shortly feel the urge to push the water out of your colon, push the water and feces out as thoroughly as you can. 6- Relax for a few minutes and be sure you feel your colon is empty and then use the “Posterior Wash”and “Air Dry”function to finish.​

poloblu209

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just installed mine last night and let me tell you… I had that thing on FULL BLAST Vortex wash and I thought it would blowout my hole. It didn’t but I did turn it down to the lowest vortex wash setting and it was not only gentle but CLEANED ME OUT!!!! It was so damn good. Now I’ll always be ready for some primo PP in my hole time