Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This one is a true story. It happened in England in the summer – on one of the few, real warm days.

I was out in the countryside bird watching. That’s birds with feathers, two-wings and a beak. I’ld got myself right under a big bush so that I was looking out on a patch of grass in an area of grass, bushes and a few trees. No-one could see me.

Anyway I guy and a girl appeared. Both about 18, in jeans; she had a t-shirt type top on, he had taken his off and tied it round his waist. Arms round one another. They walked to within about twenty feet of where I was hiding and sat down.

I suppose I should have got up and left then. But I would have startled them. Of course I had binoculars, so I could see absolutely everything they were doing. And at first there were no surprises. They were kissing a lot. His hands were everywhere, her bum, her breasts, her legs. She was laughing. He was more sort of intent.

Anyway it would have been about 10 minutes before their snogging got really serious. He started pulling her top up so that more and more of her tummy showed. Then he got it above her tits, and suddenly his face was buried in her breasts. She just laughed, so he pulled her top up and there she was naked from the waist up. Nothing much was said, but the guy just went ahead and got her jeans unbuttoned. All the time he was kissing hard, lots of tongue. Her shoes just slipped off, and suddenly he’s pulling her jeans off, and the knickers with them. She’s lying on her back, naked. And a great sight too – slim, firm, and laughing all the time.

He stood up to get his trousers off. The denim was seriously tented. He had trainers on that were tied in 101 knots which took him ages to get off, and she just laughed some more. Finally he got them off, dropped his trousers, and revealed a pair of blue y-fronts. They were so tented that the fabric was away from his crotch. Not that I caught more than a glimpse, he pulled them off, and his cock shot to attention.

It was a whopper. Uncut, thick, slight upward curve, hairy balls pulled up tight. Really impressive equipment. Though all she could do was laugh. He lay straight down on her, more kissing, lots of tongue. His hand gropes her pussy. I got the impression he wasn’t sure of his way around female geography. Could she even be his first? Suddenly she rolls him onto his back, grabs his cock, and moves it towards her pussy. In her hand it looks massive, maybe nine inches, and thick. She nuzzles the head in, then sits down.

Well they’re pretty noisy by now. She’s laughing, shouting and yelling. He’s got his hands up on her tits, a big smile on his face and is making his share of noise. I suppose she rides him for about a minute, then he rolls over and they go at it missionary. He’s setting a furious pace. He’s giving her a good hard fuck, with long strokes. I guess he’s 18, and it’s pretty clear that he’s going to unload soon. Well how long could you last at 18? The fast pace gets faster. He’s close.

Suddenly she’s yelling, but with a new urgency. I didn’t catch it at first. Then I did. She’s saying he hasn’t got a condom on, and he’s got to pull out.

Well guys, what would you do?

This English guy was a gentleman. He pulled out. She’s on her back. He’s pulled back and is kneeling with a knee either side of her legs, staring at her tits. And he’s wanking his cock.

The cock is now massive. The foreskin is partly back over a cherry head. His balls are so tight they are lost in his hair. His cock is juice slick and shining. He strikes one-handed, running his hand the whole length of his cock. His whole body is red and flushed. Then he throws his head back, his chest out, and yells as he starts to cum.

The first spurt is magnificent. He hits her tits. The second is even longer. This one hits her face. Then more, maybe six or eight spurts. A real mega cum. His whole body shakes and shudders. Jerks with every spurt

Suddenly he’s spent. And he’s swearing at her. He’s furious. He pulls his briefs and jeans on over a still fat cock, stuffs his feet in his trainers, and he’s off. She took her time dressing, but went also. And the very final scene is me wanking off in the bushes, and a very nice load I blew too.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jason said:
If you were the guy in this story - age 18 and seconds away from creaming - would you have pulled out?
:eek:
Now how many real lucid thoughts and/or considerations do you ever really have during a nice hearty fucking like that?
But, if it meant that much to her, yeah.