Birth certifigate ... and then it gets weird.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Channelwood, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Channelwood

Channelwood New Member

Anti-Obama billboard sparks controversy - Boulder Daily Camera

Sure, anyone is allowed to buy a billboard voicing his opinion.

But what is Phil Wolf's opinion?

First it appears to be a call to reignite the "birther" controversy, implying that he doesn't think there has been sufficient proof to satisfy him that Obama is a US citizen.

But wait, there's also a caricature of Obama wearing a turban, with the phrase "President or Jihad?" So the message is not only a doubt in Obama's citizenship, but also that he's a jihadist?

But wait even more! At the bottom "Wake up America! Remember Ft. Hood" So now the Ft. Hood tragedy is not being blamed on a mentally disturbed individual, but on jihadists just because the officer in question was a Muslim?

Just another example of pulling any old argument out of your ass, or any emotionally manipulative ploy to try to win your appeal. It's just sad.

2. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Although there's already strong indications that Maj. Hasan is more than "mentally disturbed", the dude with the billboard is obviously a whackjob.

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are at least five member here who agree with this asshole's convoluted thinking, but they're all assholes, too.

4. midlifebear

Gold Member

I prefer to call them fuck wads, because I've been known to plug my tool up many an asshole.

5. cruztbone

Gold Member

Phil Wolf has the right to his opinion. But he is as crazy as any member of the right wing as i have seen. He will almost assuredly be an object of local vandals. But, he has the right to spew forth his idiocy. God bless our beloved President and the first amendment. and God bless Mr. Wolf as well; hopefully, he will discover his folly. In the meantime, we have yet another example of why we need mental health coverage in the health reform package.

Draft saved Draft deleted