Birthday gift ideas: any suggestions?

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To all LPSG members:

Do you have any gift ideas for a close male friend
of mine who turns 40 in a couple of months?

I want to send him something meaningful. I know
what he likes, but I'm still stumped. Do you have
any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Titan

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about a Porsche 911-GT3-RS? That would be very meaningful!:biggrin1:

Just kidding! I can't really help you. I am not good with gifts at all...

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Give him all that you have including money and personal posessions.

Since you know what he likes why are you stumped? Just get him some things he likes.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Penis cast? I mean, it fits with the site's theme and all...

Titan, how much do you want to spend (or what's the cap--because I doubt you'll be purchasing a remote island for your pal) and what are a few things he likes? Is he sentimental? A techno-geek? A furry? An average dude?

That would help in picking out stuff for him. At least, it would help me in shopping for he whom I've not met.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I consider myself to be an amazing gift giver. However I have to know the person. As for myself. My birthday is always painful. I love a few gifts but it is not the price of them...it is that someone understood I would like it. If I love chocolate...and I do...and we talked about it one time...and then the person got me some unusual chocolate maybe from online. I would understand the effort plus we could share a piece. So I would ask you what is it he likes that might take you some effort but it would wow him on some personal level? I also think a well written note that says how much you care for him...I mean a heart felt note can really be nice too...along with a gift. If I am the only person making over the birthday person then I really try to get maybe a small item and then a larger one. I want them to feel they are having an entire event...so yes, I would make a cake too. Don't worry if the look of it sucks...it will be amazing that you went through the paces with time and effort.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friends pitched in and got me a bottle of Penfold's Grange Shiraz. Pricey, but a good investment bottle. Lay it down and enjoy on another birthday.

Another thing, I like leather gear. No, not chaps and stuff. I mean a nice Coach laptop case or coach saddle bags.

I tend to be the high dollar type so if you have a price range, that might help?

If you like the wine idea, let me know, I can reccommend some great bottles of wine.