MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if you're unsure about a gift you might just do something special for her birthday. are there any places in the city/area she loves or has wanted to explore? out and about tickets to local shows, plays or events around her bday are good.

if she has hobbies or fascinations get something related and personal to her. when in doubt i check her place out. see the items she places value on. go from there.

odd to hear on lpsg but small personal gifts always mean the most to me. not the money spent or the flash. heartfelt is always gonna win out.

ML

i happen to be one of the "please don't do anything for my bday,xmas, whatever day" girls. i mean it for some reason the big deal makes me fidgety.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Flowers and a restaurant meal at the least (if she likes dining out).

What did you give her and get from her for Christmas?

Last edited:

roy86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i got her a scarf, hat and gloves from coach. she got me a digital camera.

it sucks her birthday's two weeks right before valentines day, which i got her something for already.one of those lovey-dovey type gifts. it may be corny, but the day as a whole is. haha

i was going with gift card, but that's not real fun. it's easy, and i dont like easy.

my friend told me to get her a necklace. nothing too pricey, but nothing cheap. good, ladies?