Birthday Present for Nephew?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tiffany's has a really cool sterling silver fork and spoon set for little children. You could also get your nephew a monogrammed sterling cup. I have mine from when I was a little boy, it's a really cool piece of memorabilia from when I was small.

Another dining related gift is the Wedgewood Peter Rabbit china for children. I have my set up in my china cabinet.

I and my brother have those, too. LOL! Surprise, surprise...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tiffany's has a really cool sterling silver fork and spoon set for little children. You could also get your nephew a monogrammed sterling cup. I have mine from when I was a little boy, it's a really cool piece of memorabilia from when I was small.

Another dining related gift is the Wedgewood Peter Rabbit china for children. I have my set up in my china cabinet.

But I want Wedgewood Winnie-the-Pooh china. :frown1:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
QFT!

Get the little guy an empty cardboard box. If you get a large one, turn it into a fort or house - he won't play with anything else!

Cardboard boxes were a favourite toy of mine when I was young, you can crawl into them! When you get older you can start doing more creative things with them, like carving doors and windows of them out with a bread knife.

Nowadays, it's my cat that loves packaging!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But I want Wedgewood Winnie-the-Pooh china. :frown1:

I am getting you the Wedgewood Mancrushfordshire pattern for Christmas.

Holy shiatzu!! That IS a bear of a diff'rent Grizzly...:eek:

Okay, I want the Wedgewood Winnie the Pooh china...and the Wedgewood Alec Baldwin china, then. :wink::biggrin1: And put the Wedgewood Mitt Romney turkey platter on reserve for next year.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My uncle gave me my first mountain bikes when i was young, one of my best memories of him.

I tend to think a mountain bike for a one-year old might be pushing it a bit..! :rolleyes: (sorry, couldn't resist!)

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cardboard boxes were a favourite toy of mine when I was young, you can crawl into them! When you get older you can start doing more creative things with them, like carving doors and windows of them out with a bread knife.

Nowadays, it's my cat that loves packaging!

Damn straight! Cardboard boxes, bed sheets, table cloths and clothes pegs - the perfect gifts when we were young. We used to make tents, have picnics, make castles. Mum used to help us make sandwiches and individual jellies and cakes. These days I think the plethora of gifts that can be given to kids ruins things. Back in the day we had to make do with imagination and creativity!