Birthday Surprise, (Gay themed)

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It was a good Saturday morning. By some miracle no one had telephoned to wake me early and I had enjoyed the rare privilege of lounging in bed as long as I wanted and slowly rising at my own pace. It was probably eight thirty or so, nearly two hours later than my usual weekday alarm is set, when I finally decided to stumble out in my new-from-Target flannel pajama bottoms to get the newspaper.

To my intense surprise, as I opened the door I nearly tripped over the young body sitting right in my way reading my newspaper. I was nowhere near as surprised as he was however. He almost fell over backward as I pulled the door out from behind him. In seconds he had struggled to his feet, but he was clearly discombobulated!

“Sorry,” he stammered, “I didn’t want to wake you, but I didn’t want to miss you either, so I thought I’d just sit here until I heard you moving around, but I’ve been here for over and hour now and I got a bit bored so I decided to read your paper, which I didn’t think you’d mind, and then you came, and I, uh, I, well…” Realizing that his explanation wasn’t really helping, he reverted to what was obviously a more planned approach. “Hi, um, hello. I just came over to give you your birthday surprise.”

While he was pulling himself together, I had managed to do the same. In a few seconds I realized to whom I was listening. It was Brady, a kid I knew slightly from church choir, and whose parents I had once known pretty well. I was, I guess, a kind of an old family friend. I’d gone to graduate school with his father and known his parents since, well, since before Brady was born. Brady’s parents and I weren’t close friends, since we moved in widely different circles, but because we happened to belong to the same Episcopal parish, we’d vaguely stayed in touch. I’d received a wedding invitation, and a couple of years later a birth announcement when Brady came along, and later some more for I’m-not-quite-sure-how-many siblings, two or three maybe. I’d been dimly aware of Brady growing up, and then more so as he entered high school. Brady had graduated from the children’s choir and starting singing with the adult choir to which his parents and I belonged.

None of that really explained much about why he was here. In fact, his mumbled explanation had only intensified my confusion. As far as I knew, Brady had only been to my home twice before, once for a choir party I’d hosted, and then not long after a second time that hadn’t ended all that well, so it wasn’t like I was expecting him despite his casual expectation that I’d find it ordinary. Not long after that odd second meeting he’d more or less dropped out of the choir, high school activities keeping him too busy his mother had said, so I don’t think I’d spoken more than ten words to him in the last two years. Now that I thought about it, I wasn’t ever close enough to his family to exchange birthday presents, so that seemed odd. To top it all off, what seemed absolutely oddest was that it wasn’t my birthday. Or even close. There was still a good five months to go before I faced another one, which was fine with me as the forty-five I’d had already seemed plenty.

Guessing there might be some sensible explanation, I pulled myself together to try to find it out. Aware that the non sequitor sounded strange, I still found myself blandly muttering, “Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?”

“Sure,” he said eagerly. “Yes, yes, I would. I mean, I don’t drink coffee, but I would like to come in, you know, to give you your present.”

“Do you mind if I have one? I think I may need it.”

“Go right ahead,” he said. “I think you may need it, too.”

Having absolutely no idea what he meant by that, I opened the door wider and wandered toward the kitchen. I felt sure he would follow, and frankly, I needed to collect myself and figure out what the hell was happening.

As I strolled down the hall, I formulated a question, and was going to ask Brady, but hadn’t been able to ask it. One quick glance over my shoulder had revealed him still on the front porch desperately refolding newspaper sections and trying to stuff the lot of them back into the blue plastic bag in which they had been delivered.

Thank God for automatic coffee makers. I’ve never been so glad to have a pot ready. I was able to pour my cup, and pretty well doctor it up with soy milk and sucralose, before Brady had made it in the door and down to the hall to the kitchen.

It was interesting watching him walk toward me. Having fallen almost over him, and then trying to right ourselves, I’d been too close to him to really see him. Now I could, and I was pleasantly surprised. The last time I’d paid attention, he was a gawky sixteen-year-old. But eighteen months, maybe, had gone by. He was older now, and looked amazingly good. His complexion had cleared up, his shoulders had broadened, and he stood up. He had one of those funny haircuts that are all the rage now, streaked with touches of artificial blond. I generally think those look kind of geeky, but paying some attention to his appearance had helped him and he carried it off well.

I couldn’t help but think of the last time he had been here. Then he’d looked a mess. Disheveled and dazed. It was not more than a month after he’d come with his parents to the choir party. He’d shown up that evening at my house in a state of high anxiety, which might have been even greater had he not been either drunk or high, I’m not sure which. I knew he wanted to say something, or ask something, but he mumbled from embarrassment and inebriation. He was so inarticulate, in a teenaged way, that I wasn’t sure for a while what he was saying. Suddenly, I’d been able to make out one clear phrase, and the whole thing jelled. “I think maybe I have a crush on you,” he’d said.

I reacted instantly. Snapped into my professional mode. “That’s very flattering, but you’re sixteen. Kids your age are often confused about their sexuality. Yada yada. Glad you felt comfortable enough to come to me, but it might be a phase. Nothing wrong with you, of course, and you should feel no shame. Still, wouldn’t want to leap to conclusions about either of us. Plus you’re, what fifteen? Oh, sixteen. Great. Still not near old enough. No sir, let’s get you headed back toward home. Oh, a word of unsolicited advice. I wouldn’t come out to the parents until I was sure. You might talk to the priest. She is very cool, not judgmental at all, and could counsel you. Do you need me to call you a cab?” You know the drill. “Beat it kid. You are a minor.”
Actually, Brady had been remarkably collected about everything once I figured out what he was saying. He seemed unperturbed by my panic. No, he could drive himself, he had volunteered. He was fine. Talking to the priest seemed like it might be a good idea. He was sure, he said, that he was gay, not just a phase, but he understood how I might want him to take some time to figure it out better…

I’d seen him at church reasonably regularly for another six months, but he really didn’t speak to me, let alone mention it again. It was like our visit had never happened. I felt badly for a while, like I had abandoned him to a tortured adolescence, and then when his teenage years started going better than any I’d ever witnessed, I got over it. Or rather, I’d decided I was right and he was straight after all. Brady had become a real high school standout. He was at the top of his class. He was a popular athlete and had been cast as the hyper-masculine lead in the school musical. The whole choir had been invited by the proud parents. I didn’t go, but many did, and by all accounts Brady had been good. So, he was just confused after all was how I had chalked it up. Thank God I hadn’t opened that door. His open minded, nicely liberal parents would have lost it, I’m sure. I had visions of a narrowly escaped life in prison.

(cont. in next post)

Reactions: heywhatsup2022

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
But now he was here, in my kitchen again, and the more I thought about it the less likely the whole scene seemed. “Now, Brady, let’s see if we can take care of your errand. You sure you don’t want coffee. No? Okay, well, I’ve got mine so we could just walk down there to the living room and…”

“Mr. Franklin,” he interrupted.

“It just that it’s not my birthday, Brady.”

“I know that. I never said it was.”

“But you said…”

“It’s my birthday. I’m eighteen today.” Before I could say anything, he was holding his damned driver’s license up so that I could read the birth date on it. Seeing the startled look on my face, he said, “I figured you’d want to be sure.”

“Yes, well, happy birthday, Brady. Congr...”

“And I want you to fuck me.”

I had no idea what to say. In such moments, my usual suave demeanor can crack, you know. “That certainly is getting straight to the point.”

“No. It’s not,” he said, now suddenly very clear, even forceful. “It has taken a long time to get to the point. I’ve waited almost two years since I first tried to hook up with you. Now stay calm, don’t interrupt me. Please. I know what I want to say, and I don’t want to forget and leave something out.” He paused for a breath and looked at his feet, but he was strangely concentrated and I was mesmerized by his calm perfection. “I knew you were right the second you started talking that night. But I knew you were interested, too. You didn’t say no. You said I was too young. I can’t tell you how great that made me feel. I was a wreck until then. Actually, I was pretty wrecked that night. I apologize for that. It was the only way I could get up the courage to come see you. I’d tried four or five times before and always chickened out. But after that night, I felt so confident. You’d taken me seriously. Maybe too seriously. I wasn’t going to jump you, I just wanted to, um, well I don’t know what I wanted then. But I left here feeling like I was on a cloud. I’ve always thought you were the hottest thing, and that night I figured out that maybe, just a little, you could return that.”

“Brady, I never said…”

“It’s not what you said. It’s what you didn’t. You wouldn’t have wanted to get me out of here so fast if you weren’t worried that you were going to, you know, um, do something. You didn’t, which was only right. But you made me feel wanted for the first time in my life. I knew I could wait, because I was sure you would, um, show me, when the time came.”

“Show you? Show you what?”

“Mr. Franklin?” he said, as he moved way too close to me, “Could we not talk so much right now?” And then he kissed me.

Well what can I say? I’m only human. I took Brady by the hand and started leading down the hall. It was going to be a hell of a Saturday…

Reactions: heywhatsup2022

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great start!! Nice job on building up the anticipation and setting the table for what has the potential to be a really great story.

Keep up the great work.

-Matt

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thank you so much. If I understand the way this forum seems to work, big dick ettiquette applies here: You can get things started but it is only polite to wait for some positive feedback before proceeding.

Sometimes the appetizer fills 'em up, even when you are prepared to serve the whole enchilada.

If others share your view. I'll be glad to post part 2.

reir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well feel free to continue the story. i was rather enjoying it!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Birthday Surprise (Part II)

Leading the way down the hall, my head was spinning. “What are you doing?” I thought to myself. Here you are, a geezer by most standards, and you are about to take a teenager to bed?

The things was, however, that I hadn’t felt like this is a long time. This handsome young man was pursuing me, not the other way around, and it was flattering.
I guess I was lost in my thoughts, as it became clear I wasn’t keeping up. Though I had started out leading the way, before we reached the bedroom door it was Brady tugging on my hand pulling me forward. His eyes were shining with excitement as he pushed the door aside and pulled me tumbling toward the bed. I was suddenly mortified that I had crawled out of the sheets without bothering to straighten things up this morning. If Brady even noticed, he showed no signs. He positively wallowed in the pile of blankets, like he was trying to make snow angels in the down comforter. He nuzzled my pillow for a few seconds, breathing deeply to pull in my sleeping scent, and then calming down all at once, he rolled onto his back and looked up at me gently.

“Come get in with me? Please?” he said.

It was a moment of decision that seemed to hang forever. I knew so much more than him. It was his life that flashed before my eyes. At this second, this precise moment, he was still an inexperienced boy. But I knew what was about to happen, what I was about to make happen, and the course we were choosing for his life. In a way, I envied him. I’d been so afraid at his age, and it had taken me so long to find myself, and then accept myself, and only recently, maybe even celebrate myself. Here he was doing it all in one grand gesture, a perfect birthday gift to himself. In reality, it may have taken less than a second, but it seemed an eternity as I thought about him and what he was asking me to help him do. And then, I noticed he was trembling.

Partly fear, but mostly excitement, had caused him to erupt in gooseflesh and start, ever so slightly, to shiver. He looked so vulnerable in that moment - shy and yet yearning. I slid into the bed beside him, and wrapped my arms around him to calm and warm him. I wanted so badly to make it right for him, to make his first time what mine emphatically hadn’t been.

I was aware of how very little I was wearing. I was still in my pair of flannel pajama bottoms, but nothing else. I hadn’t been expecting this visit and had not bothered with anything but the sleep pants that I found so comfortable - roomy and soft. Brady, by contrast, was still fully dressed in the muscle tee, khaki cargo shorts, and even the ankle socks he was wearing when he arrived. He’d somehow managed to slip off his tennis shoes somewhere along the way unnoticed. At the front door, I guessed.

I wanted to do this all nice and slow, but without even asking I found myself roughly tugging his shirt over his head and throwing it off toward a corner. His body instantly commanded my full attention. He was still a kid really, but serious about his athletic endeavors, and so he was in marvelous shape. Lean and hairless, but as well muscled as his young frame could build up in the few years it had had to do so. His skin seemed paler than I expected, but it was flushed with color just at this second from his pounding circulation. He noticed me looking at him, and shrugged for a second away from my gaze. But he had a determination of his own. While I drank him in, he casually pulled off one sock and then the other, and then deliberately looking me in the eye again, he began to unbuckle his belt.
Suddenly, I was flushed with color too. Involuntarily I grabbed a huge breath as my pulse ran wild. Brady had no idea how much power he had, his naiveté making him even more attractive because he was unaware of his effect on me. He slipped his cargo shorts to the floor and tried to kick them away casually, but his foot got tangled and he slipped a bit before he could shake them free. He was trying so hard to seem sophisticated, but his inexperience kept betraying him. I couldn’t help but laugh. I could tell he was suddenly self-conscious, but it took me a second to realize it was not about my laugh, but about his barely contained erection. With a funny little grin he slipped his thumbs into the waistband of his briefs. Just as he prepared to take them off, he was overcome by a sudden embarrassment and he turned his back to me as he lowered his obviously carefully chosen 2(x)ist underwear all the way to the floor. It was meant as a gesture of modesty, but it resulted in him exposing his gorgeous ass cracked, lined with soft blond fur, to my full view. Any objectivity I had, any lingering morsel of restraint or trepidation, fell away like his white briefs had. At that moment, I became my embodied lust and all else disappeared. I wanted him so badly.

Looking back over his shoulder at me, he saw the hunger in my eyes, and seemed scared for a moment. From his expression I could tell that my face had frozen into determination, losing the veneer of polite detachment that was all he had ever known from me. He hesitated for a moment, and then his disarming smile spread across his face again, and almost shrugging he began a slow pivot toward me. His teenaged hard-on swung into view. He was so beautiful. Absolutely vertical, perfectly straight, perfectly symmetrical, and perfectly scaled to his body, his uncut cock protruded halfway from its sheltering hood. I now knew everything, his timid look acknowledged, and though he was unsure of what to do next, he was just a little proud.

“Why me?” I asked, at once wondering aloud what had most occupied me all morning and simultaneously confirming that it would, indeed, (in a matter of moments, in fact) be me. We were past the point of no return now.

“It was always going to be you,” he said. “Before I even knew what I was or what I wanted, I felt connected to you. I remember telling my father when I was about nine or ten that I wanted to buy clothes that looked just like yours for school one fall. ‘What do you mean?’ he’d said to me. He’d never noticed how clean and neat you always looked, or how good you smelled,” he added, and then broke out in a full blush.
“I know how dorky that sounds,” Brady said. “I was too little to know that crushes like that were stupid, especially on men twenty years older than you.” Whether he miscalculated our age difference out of failed perspective, or consciously to flatter me, I felt more gratitude than mathematical superiority. “But,” he continued, “I had a crush and there was nothing I could do about it. I wanted to dress in the same dress shirts and slacks, while all the other kids were wearing faded jeans. I wanted to figure out what that great cologne was, and get some for myself. I wanted to be just like you. It didn’t matter that you were dressing for church, and I was going to go to grade school. I didn’t care what anyone else thought. I just wanted you to notice me.”

Before I could speak, he pressed on. “I know what that was all about, now that I am older. Partly, it was just that I wanted a role model, but I’ve met a lot of gay guys since then, and I still think you are what I hope to be. You are so thoughtful, so handsome, so …hot.”
Now I reassure you that I am none of those things, not like Brady believed, but in that moment, after decades of rejection from young gym rats and vain queens that pegged me a firm three-to-five points lower on the scale than them, I felt more desired than I have ever felt. For that second, I wanted to be what he saw, because it made him happy and made me delirious, and maybe (just a little) I became that.

“Now, please…” he said, obviously with undiminished enthusiasm from the looks of his aching, arcing penis.

“We will,” I said, “but Brady, really, this can’t be your first time. Surely, you and your friends…”

“No.” Another blush. “A couple of times in a chat room, I, uh, you know...,” he gestured. “I just couldn’t control myself. But nothing like this. I made up my mind that I wanted it to be right. I wanted it to be you when it finally got real.” After a long pause. “My friends don’t know, actually. Nobody really knows. I mean, I haven’t told anyone. That’s a bridge I still have to cross. But after this one. Today, I want to think about just this.”

“I see,” I said as I sat down on the edge of the bed in front of him. “Well then, let’s do what we can to get it right.” I smiled, he smiled back. So much joy in just a second or two of exchanging looks. His lifetime of waiting, my lifetime of wanting something just like this, suddenly intersected. I reached out my hand and cupping it around the small of his back, I pulled him to me.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It took everything I had, as I wanted to devour him whole, but I remembered what eighteen and inexperienced was like, and decided to contain myself while I could. Turning my face for a perfect view, I laid my cheek gently on his hip, keeping the first contact of skin indirect. It was no less electric for the oblique approach. A literal spark flew between us, made us both start and then laugh, but the hush returned immediately. His anticipation caused his yearning dick to jump with each heartbeat, pulsing visibly. Inches away, I just watched it until I couldn’t stand it any longer. I slid my tongue underneath his closest testicle, and as gingerly as possible started to lick his thin adolescent ball hair. Even that little touch was so heightened, his balls instantly tightened and rose to the base of his gorgeous young cock. Giving him a second to prepare I followed them up, my tongue again making contact, and then I curled it around his nuts as I sucked them into my mouth. As I began to roll them ever so slightly a moan so plaintive escaped him that I feared I was hurting him. He suddenly grasped the back of my head and pushed me further onto him, however, a spontaneous gesture that told me pain was not the cause of his outburst.

Of course, I knew where we were headed, and from years of experience, knew the timing that was to follow. I might have delayed the agony, but it was better, I thought, to let him respond to his natural rhythm. Or maybe I was just getting off to being so totally in control. Knowledge is power, and power is an aphrodisiac. I released his tightening balls and began one long lick up his shaft. Being so youthful, the pale translucent skin was still delicate despite the core being rock hard. His veins protruded wildly, the only avenue of escape for the blood engorging him so fast that it had nowhere left to go.

I worked my tongue to his very tip, and then engulfed his head, pushing back his foreskin with my lips as I covered him. His thrusting hips told me of the pleasure he was feeling. I ran him down my throat all the way until he was completely inside, and swallowed gently to massage his head before backing off. I knew before he did that he was already close.
Backing off, I turned my head sideways and gently gripped the base of his fully expanded cock as it started to jump wildly. Now perpendicular to his shaft I ran my tongue from side to side in my mouth, resulting in vertical strokes up and down the base of his member.

“Oh, god,” he moaned. “Oh, my god. That feels so… feels so…” Suddenly he realized. He attempted to push me away. “No,” he said. “Not yet. It is too soon. I don’t want to, yet. I… please, I…” I knew it was too late, however, and so I held on as the spasms began. It was like the rodeo, I can tell you. No bareback rider ever felt more violent jerking and twisting than I endured for those few seconds when his breathing became strained and he gasped for air, his impossibly pumped dick thickened even more, and then, his first magnificent shot fired with a grunt that emanated from a previously unexperienced manhood. Like counting the seconds from lightning flash until thunder confirms the explosion, I waited for the spill of semen onto my face, and long after I expected it still found myself waiting. “Damn,” I thought, “no telling how high that boy shot straight up if it takes this long to return to where gravity controls it.” He had already fired again with a muscular contraction that almost threw me off, and then a third time, before his first shot finally rained down. I lost track of how many shots there were after the seventh one, but they continued for some time. The upward facing profile of my face was suddenly flooded with his cum, and I struggled to keep it all from running amuck as it kept pumping out.

“I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry,” he said as out of nowhere he pulled me to my feet. I hadn’t even recovered my balance when he had pulled away and was already back with his shirt in hand beginning to clean his sperm off my cheek and out of my beard. “I’m sorry. I’ve ruined everything. I didn’t want this to be done in fifteen fucking seconds. I wanted this to be good for you, too. I’m so sorry,” he practically sobbed out again.

At that moment, more than any time in my life, I suddenly knew what to do. I grabbed him by both arms firmly, and planted the biggest kiss on him I could. I held him there tightly until he settled down a bit, and then deliberately turned my face slowly while keeping it pressed into him so that his remaining cum rubbed off my cheek directly onto his lips. And then I turned back and kissed him again.

When he finally quit struggling and shaking I asked him, “Who said anything is done? We’ve got lots more to accomplish today. You’ve just got to get that first shot out of your system so that you can calm down and concentrate.”

His eyes were watering, but he broke out into a grin, and then giggles, I swear.
“You see, you’ve learned something already. You just delivered your first ‘facial,’ and like a pro, I must add. A lot of porn stars wish they could come like that, and keep it coming, too.” He was positively beaming now.

“Facial,” he said, proud as a second grader of a new vocabulary word.

“Plus,” I said, “You have to stay for quite a while now.” He looked a little puzzled. “What do you think your mom would say if you arrived home with your shirt totally soaked in cum like that? By the way, as long as you’re learning things, I’ve never known a gay guy who isn’t prepared in advance. I keep a towel right there in the bedside table,” I grinned. Then turning back to the matter at hand, “We’ve got to get that thing in the washer, but it will take a couple of hours to get it through the whole wash cycle and out of the dryer. Guess we’ll just have to figure out some way to fill the time. Let’s get this into the washer then what do you say we start with you and me in the shower?” I said, casually indicating my sticky beard problem.

I started toward the laundry room, but when I realized he wasn’t following, I turned and looked at Brady. He was just standing there, naked, gorgeous, ethereally happy, sporting what can only be described as a “shit-eating” grin with his undiminished hard-on.
“Mr. Franklin,” he said, “You promise there is really going to be more?”

“Art,” I said. “Call me, Art.” Yes, I nodded. “You just wait and see…”

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well this is turning into a bit of a novella... Here is the next installment...

It had been less than an hour since I’d been lolling around in bed, sleepily contemplating wasting the morning. I couldn’t help but be amazed about how quickly I turned into a man on a mission due to the unexpected arrival of an eighteen-year-old birthday boy. His request was unusual, to say the least, but the noble part of me felt a responsibility (as the joke goes) to “gay it forward.”

Okay, you’re right. Who am I kidding? What was really motivating me at that second was a baser part intent on indulging my unbridled lust. The challenge, of course, was trying to keep up with unfolding events. Thinking on my feet (or my back?) in these situations is rarely my strong suit, but due to the early hour this day was especially challenging. My coffee had not even kicked in, for heaven’s sake, and I needed to be in high gear mentally. We’d gotten off to a great start (!) but from here on out it was such a delicate situation, needing to be handled very carefully. And I feared we were rapidly approaching what was going to be a potential impasse between us.

Sure, we were doing okay, so far. Things had gone fine in the laundry room. Brady had, after a few moments, followed me, and to my great surprise had demonstrated unexpected familiarity with the whole enterprise. While I was setting the temperature and cycle controls, he helped out with the stain remover! While that was going on I kept up a stream of small talk, hoping to keep him distracted and me flaccid for just a while longer. It didn’t help that he was not only naked, but unabashedly erect, but neither of us mentioned it as we got the washer going.

Back at the shower, I knew we were about to hit the crucial moment. Keep him talking, I thought. Focus on helping him have a genuinely good, and instructive, first time. I’d already determined that I was going to try to suppress my natural squeamishness and just dive into the topic of cleaning up in preparation for sex. Nothing is less sexy than getting ready to have sex, but he had thrown himself into my care and I knew it needed to be addressed even if I could barely wrap my mind around how to get the discussion started. The good thing is that it might occupy him, buying me time so that I could properly arrange the morning’s greatest challenge.

I was just sucking in my breath in preparation for broaching the subject when this beautiful boy proved steps ahead of me again. “I think I brought all the stuff I need to get ready for anal sex,” he blurted out a little clinically, “but it is still out in my car. Should I go get it?”

Amazing. When I was his age, I still didn’t quite grasp there were other people like me. I was so isolated and ignorant. Brady lived in the internet age, however, and obviously knew stunning amounts about things that I had not imagined at his age, even if his experience was not there to back them up. My cool dissolved as I choked out that he really didn’t need to dress or go to his car. Everything he needed was in the toilet room cabinets, stored on the right side - over the bidet. Though it might not have been my reaction, he seemed to think it another sign of my thoughtfulness that I stored disposable versions of enema kits and, better yet, that I had a bidet in my house.

Wandering back to the bath area, he was leaning casually against the vanity counter in front of the sink as I turned on the shower and checked its temperature with my hand. Like a magician intent on a bit of misdirection, I had saved a question for this moment that I hoped would throw him off balance; something to occupy his attention during the critical transition that was just moments away. “Brady, what is your average refractory period?” Uncomprehending stare. “You’ve come twice in one day before, haven’t you?”

Bingo. He blushed in that now familiar and delightful way, and his eyes dodged away from me just as planned. A bit of stammering, “Well, sh-sh-sh-sure. I mean…, this is so embarrassing. Okay, I can just say it. I come twice almost every day. Every morning. And lots of days I come again in the evening. I just can’t help it. I wake up every morning with one of these,” he said gesturing toward his wood, “and if I’m not already covered with cum from a wet dream the only way to get it to go down is to jack it off right then.” Oh god, what he was doing to me!

He really was not being disingenuous. He was just innocently rattling my composure without even meaning to do it. In an unconscious, nervous gesture, Brady had begun gently tugging his foreskin up over the top of his glans and then releasing it to slide slowly back to its natural resting place, revealing a circle of head around the piss-slit. I was trying to keep him a little distracted, but without trying he was messing with my head and causing me to lose all ability to maintain objectivity. And he wasn’t helping me with my immediate problem at all. Usually a grower, today I particularly wanted to downplay things but he was heating me up at just the wrong time. Obliviously, he continued on. “Once I get off, I slip into the shower to clean up and get ready for school. I know I shouldn’t think about this stuff, …about you…, all the time but most days I am still so horny I just go ahead and pump it again while I’m in there.”

The water had long since settled into the perfect temperature, but Brady’s admission was arousing me prematurely, so I just kept fiddling with the knobs and vaguely making a mock effort at untying my drawstrings in preparation for stripping off my sleep pants and stepping into the shower. Brady, thankfully, didn’t notice what was going on and kept talking. “Some days that does it, but now that I’ve graduated and school is over, I don’t have so much to do in the evenings. For the last month I’ve been thinking about my birthday surprise so much, …about how much I want you to fuck me. A lot of days, it just gets so bad that I give in and jack off again before I go to sleep.”