Birthday Surprise, (Gay themed)

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fortiesfun said:
Thanks for all the good words. More story coming soon, I promise!

You are doing a great job. Is your story coming from any real experience at all? Keep it going, man.

_ Ed

flaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
your story is like reading a good book. "you just can't put it down." i just started reading your story tonight. now i can't wait for you to write more. please continue...

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really liked this story, its pace and its development.

Fortisfun, I'm willing to be Brady and let you do all that to me. Unfortunately, I live too far away....

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Finally, here is the last chapter of this story:

I haven’t always felt this way, but over time I have become much more confident in bed. With age I have learned how to be a considerate lover and how to avoid most of the complications of being well-endowed, and my self-doubts have lessened dramatically. In an odd way, however, even though I was performing about as well as I ever had, my adventure with Brady was making me very self-conscious again. I so wanted to make his first experience not just enjoyable, but unforgettable. As I was helping him prepare to accommodate me, it felt like juggling - there was so much going on. I was trying to conceal from Brady the complications of it all, and hoping that it all seemed as if it was flowing naturally.

I have grown comfortable with my various fuck-buddies, in part because it is nice to be past all the worry and fumbling. Knowing their likes and dislikes, even if things get a little routine sometimes or stay pretty tame, allows me to get on with the sex and not waste time on pointless insecurity: mine or theirs. I didn’t have this with Brady yet. He was eager and seemed open to about anything, but I was still pretty hung-up in my head.

At that perfect moment, however, when Brady slid on all the way onto my willing erection I suddenly knew we were home free and everything clicked. I felt certain that even if this were all that came of the day, he would feel well served. That dissolved my worry. It was at that precise moment that I began to actually enjoy the experience myself. It dawned on me that I knew a few more “bells and whistles” that might just give us both an extra jolt, but Brady didn’t even suspect they existed and if they didn’t work, why, he never know what he missed. It was a can’t-lose situation.

After a few moments of rapturous indulgence, Brady had begun to gently work himself up and down my dick, and I slowly began to thrust gently with his rhythm. He felt amazing. I began to let him ride all the way down my nine and a half inches. (Okay, so you caught me. I know I told Brady it was only eight, but it was for a good cause. I wanted to help him get over his fears about it. Some minor underestimation can convert skepticism to lust sometimes. It is all in the mind!) He loosened up with each pump, and before long he was able to slide down until he rested on my pubic bone, snugly against my balls, at the bottom of each stroke. He groaned, but his steadily increasing pace led me to believe what he was feeling was pleasure.

I took hold of him by his hips and gently eased him backward a couple of inches as he continued. With luck, I thought, I’m going to find his prostate in a minute here. I adjusted the angle a couple of times, but the fact is that I was getting so swept up myself that I wasn’t giving it that much effort. It was blissful and I was enjoying the hell out of it. Brady’s sudden gasp on one fortunate stroke told me that I was hitting paydirt. I kept him centered for the same angle and went back a little deeper. This was it. He tilted his head back toward the ceiling and began moaning. That turned me on even more and I sped up a little but kept the pressure in exact the same spot. His back arched further and further and his head tipped so far that all I could see from below was his neck up to his Adam’s apple, where his pulse was perfectly visible pounding in his carotid arteries.

I felt like a god. I was so into the moment that it took a few seconds when he looked back down at me to register that tears were streaming down his face.

I was horrified. Oh, shit, I thought, I’m doing to him exactly what had happened to me. I was so carried away with how great it felt to me that I hadn’t even realized how much it must be hurting him. My mood crashed and I froze in mid-stroke. “Oh, God, Brady. I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for this to hurt.”

“You are so f’ing stupid,” he gasped out with a teenaged sarcastic tone that told me he didn’t mean it. “It doesn’t hurt. I never thought anything could feel so good. I’m happy, man,” he said as his lips spread into his now familiar smile. Then he reached down and grabbed fistfuls of chest hair with both hands causing me to startle from the shock of it. He pulled me up toward him by my hairy pecs and, with a voice an octave lower than I’d ever heard him use, said, “SO DON’T STOP. C’mon. Go. Go.” The tears had not slowed a bit even though he was grinning, but I took him at his word and started pumping against his prostate again. It was not even another half minute before I felt his ass grip down on me like a cockring adjusted one snap too tight. I knew he was going to cum, and I tipped my head up to get a good view as he violently jerked and his first shot launched completely over my head. “Fuuuuuuuuuck,” he growled out as he got off a second blast. It left a trail from my navel all the way up my chest and dripped off my left shoulder. It was only because I had deftly moved my head to the side at the last second that I didn’t get a mouthful. “Damn. Damn. Daaamn,” he uttered as he shot again and again. I was completely covered with stripe after stripe of cum, when he finally slowed down and began to ooze slowly. And then to my surprise he collapsed forward onto me, and just lay there sobbing. He held me tight, his sperm bonding us together, as he heaved up and down from the force of his own crying.

“Brady, are you alright,” I asked as gently as I could while I held and comforted him.

He was quiet for a while until he calmed down. “I’m gonna be alright, aren’t I,” he said, not asking a question. When he’d gathered himself a bit, he sat upright again, me still completely hard in him. “I’m going to be able to find somebody to love, aren’t I,” he said marveling at the discovery. I didn’t know quite what to say. “I don’t know why I’m feeling so overwhelmed like this,” he said. “From the day I figured out I was gay, I’ve been worried it would mean I would always be lonely. I can’t tell you what you just did for me. I feel so relieved.” And then with a edge of wonder he said, “Is it always like that? Jeeze, no wonder people like to fuck.”

I laughed out loud. I’d forgotten that he really didn’t know. “I’m sorry to be the one to tell you, but it isn’t really that good every time. This was very special. You are very special. But yes, Brady, you are going to be okay. A lot of times sex is like that, and it sure feels like love to me.”

Then, as easily as if nothing had happened, he glanced down at me, nodded, and said, “Well, as long as we are already sticky, we might as well just get on with it,” and started slowly pumping himself up and down my dick again. It was a bit of a surprise that I had stayed hard, but damn that boy was tight and I am sure that helped. He seemed completely into the experience, and that helped me just luxuriate in the incredible feeling of his riding me. At first he was quietly intense, but after a bit he began to talk to me. “Do you like that? How is my ass? C’mon, fuck me harder.” I knew he was putting it on, but frankly I no longer cared. I’d gotten him off twice today, and right then I was I was just indulging my own pleasure. His hot talk, however manufactured, was actually working for me. “Are you getting closer? I want to feel you cum,” he whispered hoarsely.

I was getting close. Before I had been distracted worrying about Brady’s orgasm, but now I felt free to concentrate on my own, and I was getting there. I started edging closer and I warned him that it was going to happen before long with a few grunts, and an occasional, “Yeah, that feels good.” As I felt my balls tighten right up against the base of my cock I said, “I am almost there.”

To my complete surprise, on the next upstroke, Brady lifted himself completely off my pole and slid himself back onto my thighs. “I want to see it,” he explained excitedly. Without missing even a stroke, he reached down with his right hand, gripped my cock and with one quick upstroke slid the condom right off me. He quickly gripped the base of my unit with his left hand and squeezing tightly, pushed back down hard against my pubic bone. The with his right hand, now slick from the lube that had been on the condom, he took hold of my dick head and started stroking it furiously. Teenaged boys may not know much about fucking, but they are the world’s greatest experts on jacking. Brady knew exactly what he was doing. He added a slight twisting motion to the short strokes he was using on my knob job and in seconds I was bucking like a rodeo bronc. I started invoking the names of every deity I had ever heard.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My orgasm started to rumble forward, and it was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Instead of the succession of quick shots, one long wave overtook me and I started pumping out cum like a slow lava flow. The spasm that I am used to taking just seconds took hold and seemed to stretch toward infinity. I could see my sperm flowing over the top of my cock and running down the sides following the vein lines. It just kept coming and coming. There were occasional pulses of greater flow but no interruptions. I’ve never come that much before, and it was flowing so massively through my dick that it almost hurt. Brady kept the stroking going at a steady but slightly slowing pace with his bottom hand, his face almost against my dick staring in wide-eyed wonder. With his index finger of the now free right hand he helped one particularly thick shot of semen over my corona and on its way down my straining erection. The white lava flow had reached his bottom hand and was running over his fingers onto my balls, with some it diverting down the back of his hand to his wrist. “Keep it fuckin’ coming,” Brady urged. “Let’s drain those big balls completely.” I really didn’t need any encouragement. I could feel the inner mechanism squeezing out every last drop. It had been several days since I had last ejaculated, but that didn’t begin to account for the copious load I was delivering. It seemed like I was just going to keep cumming for minutes.

When I finally subsided there was sperm pooled everywhere. Brady seemed awed. “Way to go, man,” he said as he casually turned his left hand over and wiped the cum that covered its back and his forearm onto my chest hair. “You weren’t kidding when you said you were going to cum a lot. You could have filled up that whole magnum if I’d left it on you.” It got most of it off, but there was a string or two remaining. He raised his hand to his lips, and his hot tongue darted out and cleaned up the strands caught between his fingers. One more spasm rocked me just from the excitement of watching him eat my cum so greedily.

I was a mess, and suddenly felt embarrassed. I understood that Brady actually liked that, however, when he lay down on my again, and wallowed a bit to make sure the sperm/lube/sweat combination got all over him also. Then he slid off to my side and cuddled up next to me, and we just lay there silently. I couldn’t get my breath yet. Brady seemed a little dazed, himself.

It was a long time for both of us, but he spoke before I could recover myself, and it was probably for the best that I couldn’t pull myself together yet. “I love you,” was all he said.

I was still on a post-orgasmic high and I was having trouble formulating just the right response to tell him how much I had enjoyed this, but…

“Don’t say anything,” he said. “I’m not asking you for anything, I just want you to know how much today has meant to me. I’ve been planning this for almost two years now, and it was everything I hoped it would be. You are really nice to treat me so well, and make sure I came first, and, you know, put up with my questions and emotions. I guess girls aren’t the only ones with hormones, huh?”

He had such a funny way of putting things, but I felt the conviction in what he was saying. He meant it. I thought I owed it to him to return the favor. “Brady, I’ve never in my life felt this wonderful before. I am the one who needs to be thanking you.”

“Really?” he asked, “Did I do okay?”

“Yes, Brady. I’ve never known anyone to do better. I can’t believe that was your first time.” His mouth popped open to protest so I quickly added, “I mean, I know that it was, it is just surprising how good at it you are. You have the confidence of someone much more experienced.”

“Wow,” he marveled, “I’m a good fuck. What do you know about that?”

“Brady -,” I started in more seriously…

“Don’t,” he said. “I mean, I know. I already told you I know you have a boyfriend and stuff. I wasn’t trying to pressure you. I just wanted you to know that, well, I don’t know any other way to say it. It’s not just a crush I have on you, I love you. But, it’s cool.”

“I don’t have a boyfriend, Brady. Not now. I did once, and he was wonderful to me, but that is over.”

“What happened,” he asked, innocently curious.

“He died almost ten years ago now.” I still can’t say it without choking slightly, but Brady hadn’t meant anything by it and I didn’t want him to feel down. “But we had more than six good years together.”

“Was it AIDS?”

“No. Garden-variety leukemia. He never went in for stereotypes,” I said trying for a bit of grim humor. “But he taught me a lot about being generous, and something also about getting on with life. You see, he was a lot older than me and I know something about how hard it is to make that work. Brady, you have a lot of life to get on with and I am not the right person for you when you are just figuring out who you are.”

“I know,” he said. “I mean, I know that you think that. I understand that I’ve still got a lot to do to even get my life started. But, let’s not close any doors, huh? Let’s just see what happens with time.” Then, in that way he has of moving on when he has something worked out in his head, he stood up. “Right now, I need to get cleaned up and get home. I told my folks I was going to a friend’s house for the morning but I need to get back soon.”

“Birthday party?”

“Sort of. I told my mom I didn’t want a big celebration this year, I just wanted to have a nice lunch, cake, and ice cream with her and Dad. The kid brother and sister are both going off to spend the afternoon with friends so we can be alone.”

“Why,” I asked him. I thought that was a pretty strange arrangement for a teenager.

“Do you remember a long time ago you told me that I should wait until I was sure before I came out to them?”

“Do you memorize everything I say, Brady,” I blurted out suddenly fearful that he was going to do something risky. “I’m really not that smart. You ought to take more of my pronouncements with a grain of salt.”

“No, I think you were right. But I had a suspicion that today might go something like this, and what can I say? After this morning I really am sure.” He sort of jokingly reached over and gave my finally softening dick a tug. “Today, while everything is going so perfectly, it just feels like the time to tell them.”

“Are you sure?”

“Don’t worry. I’m pretty sure deep down Mom already knows. And she will help me with Dad. I just feel like now is a good time for me to be honest about who I am, and start an adult relationship with them.”

I felt admiration for him. This whole day was more than I could have ever imagined at his age, let alone plan and execute like he had. And I realized that it was just starting for him. He had a brilliant future ahead. “Okay then,” I agreed, “So let’s get you scrubbed up. It is going to take a hell of a shower to get us clean. And speaking of scrubbing, looks like I need to wash these sheets, too,” I added. “I’m afraid to look. Will I need to hose down the wall behind the bed here from your superman cum shots?”

I was kidding, but Brady blushed so deeply crimson that I realized I was going to have to. Ah well, it was worth it.

“One thing,” he said, pulling me back to him as I started toward the shower. I stopped, curious about what he could possibly be thinking now. “When is your birthday?”

“November,” I said, puzzled where that came from. “November twenty-fourth. Why?”

“I can’t tell you that,” he grinned wickedly. “Or it won’t be a surprise.”

THE END

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
EPILOGUE

You know how sometimes you don’t even realize you were worried about something until it is over? I felt like I was riding on a cloud all day, but when my phone rang that evening, and I could see from the caller ID that it was Brady, I was suddenly swamped with fear that his announcement had gone badly.

“Brady, are you okay?” I answered.

“Hey, Art. Yeah. Why wouldn’t I be?”

“So your parents took your coming out to them okay?”

“Yeah,” he said, “Basically it went pretty well. I mean it was kind of weird for a while and it didn’t come down like I thought it would at all, but it turned out alright.”

“So… details?”

“Sure. I waited for us to finish lunch and then I just sort of said it. What surprised me is that Mom – well, she kind of freaked out. She started crying and saying that I would never give her grandkids, and that all my “potential” would be lost. But Dad was amazing. He jumped in before I could say anything. He gave me this big hug and said that it didn’t change anything. He still loved me just the same, and I was the same son he had always been proud of. And then he went over to Mom and hugged her, but he was pretty stern. He said, ‘Ellen, you know that isn’t necessarily true anymore that he won’t have children. Gay men find partners, and raise families all the time.’ When Mom protested that it wasn’t the same, that the children would be adopted and not really mine, he actually got a little pissed. ‘That’s ridiculous,’ he told her. ‘In the first place we are going to love any children of Brady’s just the same whether they are adopted or not. And in the second place, they might very well be his natural children. They have surrogates now, and all sorts of ways for gay men to have children. Now you need to straighten up here and get over all this self-pity. Your son just showed you how much he loves you by being trusting enough to be totally honest with you. He needs our support right now.’ It was kind of awesome.

“Brady, that is wonderful. I am glad your father was so supportive.”

“Want to hear something funny? You know what he said to me after Mom started cleaning up the kitchen? He said, real serious, ‘Brady, I have a friend from college who is gay. I think you might remember his from church, actually. I could probably arrange for you to talk to him. He might be able to help you, um…, learn about the gay community,” Brady said and then burst out laughing.

“Oh, God, Brady, you didn’t tell him, did you?”

“No, relax. I know better than to think they could handle yet that I am actually having sex. It is amazing that they can get their minds around me being gay. I just said that I really appreciated that, but with all the internet and stuff, I’d been able to find support by myself. I felt certain I could continue to find someone to talk to about this without him getting involved.”

“Brady,” I said, “Thank you for calling to tell me this. I’ve actually been a bit worried about you since you left.”

“Well, actually, you asked about it. That wasn’t what I was calling you to talk about.”

“It wasn’t?” I was pretty stumped. “Then, what were you calling for?”

“You know how you say I memorize whatever you tell me?” I agreed that I had said that. “Well,” Brady went on, “You said something today that I didn’t understand, but I just looked it up.”

“What was that?”

“You asked me what my ‘refractory period’ was. I’m sorry. I didn’t know what that meant, but I just googled it, and now I know what it means.”

“That is what you were calling to tell me?”

“Well, not exactly.”

“So what is it?”

“I was going to tell you that I don’t actually know how long my refractory period is, but if I drive over there as fast as I can, we might be able to figure out if it is less than six hours…”

I glanced at my watch. “You’ll need to hurry,” was all I said.

Reactions: cadencewm

flaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
great story doc. when you going to start another one? you had me glued to this computer screen. thanks.

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
Cut and pasted the whole thing into one file.

Read it start to finish.

Whacked off twice.

Tried to upload a cumshot video that I think might be Brady, but LPSG upload protocol barfed on it. If anyone wants it, pm me. Blond hottie with four hit-the-wall shots.

Great, GREAT GREAT story. Awesome. Just so good on so many different levels.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many thanks for the story and for FINALLY finishing it off. You kept me hanging there, practically breathless.

I like your story, and as many had said already, it was well written. I liked the way you ended it on an upbeat note, with a bit of suspense/shock factor when Brady's father said he had a friend from church who is gay.....

Would I be too greedy to ask for more? *MORE?* (Images of Oliver Twist in the orphanage asking for more food comes to mind.....)