Birthers, meet the BRAINERS.

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're welcome. Live and learn. Now I'd be very appreciative if you would not insert your responses into the middle of my quotes so it looks like I said things I didn't.

Sorry Max an error on my part.Ok.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Reagan was the first POTUS to constantly use an autocue, & he was mocked & derided for it, including by Sting..

"There is no historical precedent to put the words in the mouth of the President."

STING LYRICS - Russians

There was a running gag on the satirical puppet show "Spitting Image" at the time - "The President's brain is missing!".

Dubya heroically barely ever used an autocue

YouTube - george bush is funny video BLOOPERS!

@ 0.55 made me laugh out loud:biggrin1:

I guess Obama doesn't want to make any Snafus

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's obvious that you did not read "post 7", I believe I retracted that
statement. And apologised what more do you want. And as for sounding
stupid I can regard that as a bias view.

I don't give a damn if you did a half-ass job at retracting a statement. Ever heard of deleting a post that you created? You can do that on this forum. Perhaps you should figure out how to do it? And perhaps you shouldn't have posted that ridiculous comment to begin with especially if you knew how irrelevant and stupid it was beforehand? On top of that, you disingenuously accused me of not reading your posts and gave a half assed apology. Bottom line, I don't care if you think Obama is weak because he knows how to read. It's just another one of the many lame-ass complaints the opposition has used as a divisive issue to insist that he's somehow not as "American" as themselves. Complete & total ignorance.

Also, I don't care what you regard as a "biased view" either. Nobody on this board is perfectly neutral. Not even you. The real issue is whether or not your views should have any relevance among the general consensus. And considering how intellectually defunct they tend to be, I don't give a rat's ass if you're upset that I don't grant your opinion the same "respect" as other people's comments.