bisexual attractions

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by shinato, Dec 9, 2010.

1. shinato

shinato New Member

Albums:
    i was just wondering about all the bisexuals here and how their attractions to the opposing sexes compare? i for instance LOVE a guy with a nice hairy ass. but when it comes to pussy i want her shaved or waxed. blonde woman are a huge plus, but when it comes to guys i like them burnettes or red headed. smooth feminine women catch my eye everytime but i like the guys rough and butch (and unshaven contruction worker type with huge biceps and a bit of a beer belly make my dick hard everytime)
    so how does all the other bisexuals attractions compare?

2. B_byond2010

B_byond2010 New Member

Albums:
    Fetishes.......your attractions are the opposite ends of both side...

3. sykray

sykray Active Member

I like your question and your brief description of your own preferences. It is mainly about how you psychologically characterise the ideal man and ideal woman - For You. It will be partly but strongly based on your lifetime experiences of men and women.
    Each individual (bisexual or otherwise) will have his and her preferences for "ideal" type and I would expect that each bisexual person has a different and individual set of criteria of the ideal man and woman to turn them on.
    As an aside, I have a fantasy ideal type but my actual long-term partners have not been "my type". I have loved them as people and friends and then their inexactness has not been important to me.

4. shinato

shinato New Member

Albums:
    yes but i'm just mainly looking to see what other bisexuals find attractive in the opposite sexes.

5. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Well, I am a true 50/50.
    I like bodybuilder types, either men or women. Or at least very fit. The more ripped, the better.

6. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Body type for both would be muscular. Women more "fitness muscular" or like the women I posted in the women bodybuilders thread (Cory Everson and Rachel McLish)

Hair and eyes, no real preference, however I find red heads hotter in men than women.

Size would be where the biggest difference is. My preference for women is on the shorter stature, while for men, it would be a bit taller.

7. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    this is an interesting question. i've thought about it, and i think currently i am most attracted to masculine guys (masculine bodies) with a pretty boy quality (attractive refined faces), and butch girls (butch in style and carriage) with cute/pretty faces.

8. LGX

LGX Member

Kind of the same here.and your e from history? Oh how I love you

9. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My taste in men and women pretty much perfectly align with what you wrote, Shinato. You should probably keep me away from your boyfriends and girlfriends. ;-)

10. LGX

LGX Member

Missouri.damn auto correct!

11. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

So far in my experience there doesn't seem to be any specific characteristics that my partners have in common with each other at least physically. They're all pretty much different. Also I've learned that my fantasies about people seem to change over time. I'm also mainly attracted to people's personalities. That's what makes them sexy to me. That would include things like the way they walk, talk, dance, play sports and most importantly, how they make love or have sex. Sensual and athletic people to the front of the line!

12. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    ^ sign me up!

13. True_Blue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've actually been thinking about this for the past two or three days. With women, I find that I am most attracted to either the slender or the slightly thick bod types. But, with men, I like a nice toned body...like athletic but slim. I like a nice set of abs and firm biceps but not buff like a body builder. When it comes to personality it's pretty simple, I like my guys to be guys and my girls to be girls. I'm just not as attracted to feminine guys or masculine girls, cute as they may be. ;-)

14. DavidXL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With women, I am most attracted to women who are tall and blonde. With men, I tend to find brown/darker haired guys more attractive.

15. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    With both men and women, I like pretty much the same thing. Shorter than I am, slim, short blonde hair.

With guys though, i like a hairy chest, hairy pubes. Girls must be shaved.

And I love snoging a guy with stubble..........

16. Tommy56

Gold Member

Albums:
    Shinato, somewhat similar to your preferences. Love petite blondes, shaved, 40ish. Like heavy set hairy middle aged guys. Who can explain it?

17. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Women are sort of everything I want a guy to be, that he can't. Similar or smaller dimensions, soft, smell really good, nice hair, and the same body parts to play with (for some reason this really does it).

I have no idea why, but I have this *huge* attraction to the idea of getting another girl off with my own toys, or having my man pleasure another woman in every sexual way... sort of like a reverse-cuckold. There's just something about the idea of another woman getting off the way I do, with what I do in a sort of "sharing the pleasure" way!

18. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's really sexy.

19. titan1968

titan1968 Active Member

Albums:
    What an interesting thread! It's the same for me buzzrider.
    I like feminine and fit women and masculine and muscular men, but the opposite is definitely not true-- they turn me off. Hair colour and race used to be issues for me, not anymore. I look for confidence and kindness in both sexes.

20. shinato

shinato New Member

Albums:
    hmmm, some very interesting replies we have going here.

Draft saved Draft deleted