bisexual attractions

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I like petite brunette women with small tits and tall slim black girls, and I like my women sexually confident and not shy or coy. I prefer my men to be a bit feminine, smooth, and submissive. Agree with something else that they must all be great kissers!

K.Dst

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I only recently realised that I am mostly attracted to men who looks like me. Tall, brown hair, white skin... It's kinda creepy in a way...

On the other hand, while black mens or asians guys don't turn me on, I tend to get a lot of crushes on black girls, an even more on asian women.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I only recently realised that I am mostly attracted to men who looks like me. Tall, brown hair, white skin... It's kinda creepy in a way...

/QUOTE]

I mentioned above that I tend to like dark-haired guys (i.e., like me) and women blonde. I've realized for a while that I, too, tend to be most attracted to guys who look like me, which does seem kind of weird. I was thinking about that the other night at the gym, since there was a guy there who I thought bore an uncanny resemblence to me. I saw him nude in the locker room and, even naked, we looked a lot a like and had the same body type. And I got the impression that he might be the type of guy who sometimes jerks off with other guys (i.e., also like me).

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
My tastes in women have always been the same. I like petite thin with perky tits and large nipples. Love blondes and redheads, like a shaved pussy, unless she is a redhead, because I find a firebush a big turnon. Biggest turnoffs are flab, big thighs, big bushes, and saggy tits.
In guys my tastes have evolved as I get older. In high school, didn’t like hairy guys at all, and kinda went for smooth twinkish looking. Now I prefer more muscular, reasonable amount of hair, (not into facial hair AT ALL though ) but still turned off by flab on guys.