Bisexual Black guy in other countries?

Allmixedup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm Curious.. I want to go away to another country to study.. and I'm wondering.. Which Countries do the Ladies and the fellas like their men Brown. I especially love white/Euro boys.. , Asian Females.. and I have a fantasy Of hooking up with a feisty Italian chick..or chicks...

It would be interesting to be Eye Candy, In another country besides my own.. I know when I visit Dominican Republic the girls go crazy over me.. Me and my neighbor Jesus would play around all the time.. Once I spent a night at my uncles house in the capital and some of his friends children were there (all guys) and we played around alot that night..

When I visit Jamaica Its the same thing as well.. Infact one summer there they would wait outside of my house(my auts house where I was staying) after they left school and I would peek out the window and they would sequel and point and and they would tell my cousin to tell me things and I would get letters all the time.... Its almost like I was a celebrity It was crazy!.. lol For those wondering.. I'm young 19 Dominican And Jamacian...

So if anyone can tell which countires do the people go crazy over black guys or brown or w.e

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ehhh does it really matter? Doesn't it depend on a person rather than country?

And sorry to say this, but if you've been many places and apparently everywhere people love you for your skin color... then ehhh I don't know why you ask? Sorry, but this sounds to me suspiciously like your showing off a bit...

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ehhh does it really matter? Doesn't it depend on a person rather than country?

And sorry to say this, but if you've been many places and apparently everywhere people love you for your skin color... then ehhh I don't know why you ask? Sorry, but this sounds to me suspiciously like your showing off a bit...

I Agree with Joseph.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
come to australia we just love brown men !!!
I second that!

Don't believe the bullshit that Australia is a racist country. I won't deny that racism exists here but I think it's no different amount to any other country with a predominantly-white population. To judge an entire country by the publicised actions of a few is a bit.....well.....racist.