Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
have a mmf 3 sum an be the middle one , be edged / cum controlled by a girl an guy at same time i.e jacking me sucking me off inserting toys / e stim while making out an playing with nips while tied up . with the use of condoms cum in the woman or man at same time as I am getting cummed in . I could go on about a lot of things but just in general lots of fun time with a bi couple be great or two willing partners.

Reactions: Marriedinkansas

here4play

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As someone who hasn't had any other experience with another guy (yet), my list is pretty simple
I just want to be able to feel another man's penis, stroke it from flaccid to hard, feel it stiffening in my hands, feel it's heat. I'd happily settle for that alone.

But if I could take it further it would be to take that big, hard cock and start rubbing it against mine, holding them together and slowly frotting till we both cum over each others cocks.

Couldn't have said it better myself:cool:

Reactions: Fred Betterhead

Tseab23

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
MMF with my wife and another guy.
Have them take turns/share sucking my cock.
Try giving head for the first time with her.
Fuck her while she sucks his cock.
Fuck him while he goes down on her.
Fuck him while he's fucking her.

mwminmich

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would love to be in a group session with a one guy suc
king all our cocks and all of us blowing our loads on his face. Then helping feed all the load to his hungry mouth with our cocks.

And I would like to be that guy !

I want lots of double vaginal and double blowjobs. I want to jerk each other off and I want the woman to make him cum on my dick then use that for live to make me cum on his balls

Reactions: deleted858776

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to suck a big cock, receive a Peter North-like facial & have a threesome with a guy & a woman in which I am blowing him in these positions:

Attachments

jimmymick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What do you want to do as a bisexual with someone or who sexually? Blow a certain celebrity while the gf or bf watches helps out? or what act do you want to do to someone? I would love to have a hot session with a dominatrix where I get to pleasure her painted feet with a little mild humiliation and sissification where I suck a hot muscle dudes dick and swallow. Let all bisexual on LPSG declare our choices and desires.
Sharing a big cock with my female psychiatrist!