Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would love to be in a group session with a one guy sucking all our cocks and all of us blowing our loads on his face. Then helping feed all the load to his hungry mouth with our cocks.
I volunteer to be the receiver sounds hot.

Freakcouple036

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What do you want to do as a bisexual with someone or who sexually? Blow a certain celebrity while the gf or bf watches helps out? or what act do you want to do to someone? I would love to have a hot session with a dominatrix where I get to pleasure her painted feet with a little mild humiliation and sissification where I suck a hot muscle dudes dick and swallow. Let all bisexual on LPSG declare our choices and desires.
I want to experience being fucked and throat fucked at the same time and having them both fill me with cum at the same time which my watches

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife and I are both bi and in the lifestyle, so we've done a lot, but I do still have a few bucket list items:
1. I want to receive a really good prostate massage.
2. I want to be tied up and edged.
3. I've bottomed multiple times while my wife watched or while I was fucking her, but I want her to suck my cock while I'm being fucked.
4. I want to be on my hands and knees getting masturbated and my ass rimmed and my prostate massaged.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife and I are both bi and in the lifestyle, so we've done a lot, but I do still have a few bucket list items:
1. I want to receive a really good prostate massage.
2. I want to be tied up and edged.
3. I've bottomed multiple times while my wife watched or while I was fucking her, but I want her to suck my cock while I'm being fucked.
4. I want to be on my hands and knees getting masturbated and my ass rimmed and my prostate massaged.
In our MMF threesomes, which always last for hours, and sometime overnight, there always comes a moment when I lower myself onto my buddy's hard cock, and then while I'm being fucked my gf gives me an awesome blow job. The two sensations last and last until I shoot a huge load.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My bucket list is simple, I just don't know if this will ever become a reality.
I wanted to watch an attractive couple (male/female) having sex in person in a natural setting, like their bedroom. Once the guy finished shot his load, I would like to do the clean up by licking any cum/pussy juice off his dick. Then I would proceed to eat out her pussy and taste the cum/pussy juice there.

8rocket8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My bucket list is simple, I just don't know if this will ever become a reality.
I wanted to watch an attractive couple (male/female) having sex in person in a natural setting, like their bedroom. Once the guy finished shot his load, I would like to do the clean up by licking any cum/pussy juice off his dick. Then I would proceed to eat out her pussy and taste the cum/pussy juice there.

That's my bucket list as well!

Reactions: bijockfl

bi2

Superior Member
Media
The dream is a threesome. I would love to try MFM and MMM.

MFM, I would love to eat a chick's creampie. While I dont like the taste of cum, here I would make the exception lol. I would also love to try all the various positions.

MMM, would love to be spit roasted.

I probably would have to cum twice earlier in the day, because cumming in these scenarios would be so easy and upsetting if it happens too quickly.

Problem with trying all of these is the trust factor and finding obviously the right people.

MoBiGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The thing I would like to do the most is to spend the day naked with another man and suck and fuck him and get sucked and fucked by him in different positions. I would also like to have some threesomes: MMF, FMF, and MMM.

I can't think of anything that I haven't already done. I'm gonna have to give this one some thought.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't think of anything that I haven't already done. I'm gonna have to give this one some thought.
Ditto... I'm just down to the sick shit that's probably best left in the box... mind you, 2020 was a very sexually explorative year so you never know.

Reactions: 7815281