Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok so we've all heard about married men turning gay, and str8 men questioning their sexuality and realising they're bisexual but here the thing.

Since I was about 14 I've been openly gay and very proud of it. While i still think of myself as a gay man in every sense of the word i.e I still love men want to find a male partner and prefer sex with men, I've recently been experimenting with women as well in MFM situations and have found it fairly enjoyable.

I'm very excited to try more MFM situations but my concern is 1. Because i am mostly gay i may have some difficulties maintaining an erection 2.Swinging couples may not be so keen on having a mostly gay man involved

So I'm asking the swinging couples out there ...... do you have a preference when it comes to people who you swing with, are swingers more inclined to swing with mostly hetero boys? How likely is it there are swinging couples out there with patience enough to take a mostly gay guy through the ropes of learning about women.

Dinky7X7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been a bisexual since I was 12 years old. I love fucking women but I have a passion for men. I love penises of all kinds, sizes, shapes, cut or uncut.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife and I enjoy other couples. The friends we swing with are all bi and we all enjoy hetero and well as homosexual fun. My wife and I have both had strictly homosexual relationships with women and men, but we have never had these individuals to join our larger group of swingers. They have been just our private screws.

I have experimented with straight married men that have wanted to explore bi-sexual experiences. Some of these guys have become great friends and we get together with our wives as couples. A few of these guys have had wives that eventually end up experimenting with my wife and soon after that they will openly swing with us. Sometimes this does not happen. If their wives don't swing with us they remain guys that us guys play with, our wives will not swing with guys that wives won't swing the girls.

Being into couples, swinging with my wife, myself and a gay guy just does not work into our group in the long run so we do not pursue it.

plowmyground

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get tagged all the time to play with couples. Interesting, as i am a bottom only with men. So many men love anal, but, their wives won't do it. The wives love to share their husbands cock with me, and cum. Many, many of them love to watch a guy get fucked as well. Guess they like to see what it looks like, without actually having to take it in the ass. All good, as I just love to please..Best one is a big dick nuts deep in you, and the wife swallowing your load when he fills your ass. Very hot.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok so we've all heard about married men turning gay, and str8 men questioning their sexuality and realising they're bisexual but here the thing.

Since I was about 14 I've been openly gay and very proud of it. While i still think of myself as a gay man in every sense of the word i.e I still love men want to find a male partner and prefer sex with men, I've recently been experimenting with women as well in MFM situations and have found it fairly enjoyable.

I'm very excited to try more MFM situations but my concern is 1. Because i am mostly gay i may have some difficulties maintaining an erection 2.Swinging couples may not be so keen on having a mostly gay man involved

So I'm asking the swinging couples out there ...... do you have a preference when it comes to people who you swing with, are swingers more inclined to swing with mostly hetero boys? How likely is it there are swinging couples out there with patience enough to take a mostly gay guy through the ropes of learning about women.
I don't care, as long as the cock is hard, preferrably big, and you are fun.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry to tell you that most swinging couples would be less interested in a gay man to play with. The only exceptions I can think of is if the wife is a really into watching sex between two guys, or if she wants to see her husband dominated by a guy in some way. But other than that, almost all couples that are looking for a guy to join them want a guy who plays with her, not with him. Or at least, mostly with her.

I'm not trying to dissuade you though. There must be some women out there that like the idea of teaching a gay man how great pussy can be. I just don't think most of those women have husbands that want to join in.