Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My bi fantasy is MMF where she and I suck his cock together, I'm on the bottom of a 69 with her while he alternates fucking her pussy and sliding his cock in my mouth, him fucking my ass while I eat her pussy (or ass - her choice), and I sit on his cock while she's sitting on mine. We finish with me eating both of our creampies from her.
I'd love that too, all of it

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love how she uses his own cum as lube and sticks the dildo deep inside him!
I love all of it.......she fucks him slow, deep and steady.......his cock so damn hard and leaking......so hot in so many ways.....I love pegging because it allows a man to share with his woman that he really enjoys being anally penetrated, which is often perceived as a "sissy" or un-masculine desire, and the woman goes along with his desire, hopefully without judgement, and simply gives him the intense pleasure he desperately wants......a very intense and intimate sexual experience for both of them......

Reactions: bi2

midwesthubbi72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My bi fantasy is MMF where she and I suck his cock together, I'm on the bottom of a 69 with her while he alternates fucking her pussy and sliding his cock in my mouth, him fucking my ass while I eat her pussy (or ass - her choice), and I sit on his cock while she's sitting on mine. We finish with me eating both of our creampies from her.
I have done all the bi stuff not for one thing. My wife and I in a bisexual MMF. I have been working on it for a while. She and I fucked her friend a few years ago. I went well. She didn’t like giving her friend head. Just can’t believe how selective she is about who we are going to fuck. She said that this summer we would fuck a man together.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been lucky enough to have had many of my fantasies actually come true. However! The one I'd really love to fulfill is to have my wife gangbanged by several huge cocks...BUT!...before they got to fuck her I'd have to suck each cock until it was extremely hard and just about ready to explode. She would lay on her back and take each cock until they came deep inside her. I'd clean his deflating cock and then I'd willingly and greedily eat his load out of her and when she was clean again take the next guy in line cock in my mouth and start all over again!

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I want to have a woman ride me and give multiple blow jobs with guys shooting cum on her face and tits so that their cum also drips down and covers me, as well. She can also lean down to let me suck on her cum covered tits and kiss me deeply! :p

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My fantasy is that my wife who I have a great time with sexually would open up a bit about my bi side. I would really enjoy a mmf with her and one of my suck buddies. The one I want is a young well hung man and I do enjoy his cock and would be so good to enjoy all 3 of us together....