Bisexual guys top or bottom?

enterends

Experimental Member
Media
Prefer 50/50 or 60/40 or 40/60 answer this question but open to all

This is for when you have sex with guys do you top, bottom or both?

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My % leans more 75% guys 25% girls. But I can say that 3 months ago I would have told you, I'm never having anal sex. Lol since then I have started dating a guy and took his virginity he is a bottom I'm a top. But I would say I want to try it one day prostate stimulation is incredible. Do some research about it, it's not a big of a deal as it seems.

slinger01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to say that I enjoy both. The orgasms from topping are intense, as is the control, but the orgasms from being on the bottom are out of control for me. I mean I cum a river when I am receiving. Of course, it's nice to then return that favor.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Non-versatile tops are really pretty rare. I know because I am one. I would guess that the majority of bi-guys is versatile with a preference for bottoming, just like among gay men.

NYHoti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my case 80/20%, I do not bottom at all. It is just not my thing. I believe it is better to give then to receive. lol

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Non-versatile tops are really pretty rare. I know because I am one. I would guess that the majority of bi-guys is versatile with a preference for bottoming, just like among gay men.

Wow, in my part of the country there seems to be an abundance of guys who are total tops.

I am a top butt a bit bottom curious!!, I enjoy fucking guys and Gals asses, I also like prostate massage....

Love to see big cum shots on women's faces and also like to hear the guy moaning as he is cumming. Big loads really turn me on also women squirting...anyone the same??