Bisexual Man Who Has Yet To Be With A Woman

• Thread starter deleted10711701
  • Start date
D

deleted10711701

Hi there! I’m someone who came to being bisexual later in life (I’m in my late 40s). I have always identified as gay and am, in fact, in a good relationship with a male partner of 11+ years.

That being said... I have never sexually been with a woman. Eventually, I would really love to. I think it would amazing to be intimate with a woman I am attracted to - to bring her pleasure and feel pleasure myself with her. I know a lot of gay men think “ewwww” when they think of a vagina, but I do not at all.

How do women feel about this (a gay man who has discovered he is bi)? Is this a turn-off? Do you think I may stand a “chance” at all?! Haha! (I do have photos you are welcome to browse!)

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi there! I’m someone who came to being bisexual later in life (I’m in my late 40s). I have always identified as gay and am, in fact, in a good relationship with a male partner of 11+ years.

That being said... I have never sexually been with a woman. Eventually, I would really love to. I think it would amazing to be intimate with a woman I am attracted to - to bring her pleasure and feel pleasure myself with her. I know a lot of gay men think “ewwww” when they think of a vagina, but I do not at all.

How do women feel about this (a gay man who has discovered he is bi)? Is this a turn-off? Do you think I may stand a “chance” at all?! Haha! (I do have photos you are welcome to browse!)

Not a turn off for me no, my only advice is to let any potential women know you're bi and what you're expectations of any future relationship might be. If you're just looking for an experience then let it be known you're only looking for fun rather than a full blown relationship, or if you think you might want something more then go for it too x

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What you do is up to you. For me, it wouldn’t work. I’m not a test fuck. And I don’t have sex with guys in relationships. On a deeper level, it reinforces the idea that bi men can’t be faithful. I find that problematic.

D

deleted848353

No no no and if I was to be willing then still a no especially when your in a mm relationship

D

deleted10711701

This question has been asked many times in this section, I would suggest utilizing the search function to find some answers we've repeated over the years.
Tried that and no luck—-? Sorry to be repetitive, but truly, the search function did not bring up anything. I even scrolled through the pages in this forum. @Tight_N_Juicy

D

deleted10711701

What you do is up to you. For me, it wouldn’t work. I’m not a test fuck. And I don’t have sex with guys in relationships. On a deeper level, it reinforces the idea that bi men can’t be faithful. I find that problematic.
Totally get it - I understand that perspective.I think that is part of my dilemma, because I am NOT the type of guy who is unfaithful. I just can’t do it. Thank you for the thoughts.

Reactions: LaFemme

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hypotheticals since I am involved with someone, but. I do not tend to do anything with someone already in a relationship. I would have to be able to talk with the partner and make sure it is all above board. I also do not tend to love to teach people from the ground up/prefer some experience.

Reactions: deleted10711701