Bisexual Men Not Aroused by Both Sexes

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remember reading before about the gay gene and that is is x-linked. I dunno but this might explain why women can be bisexual but not men. If men inherit the gene they are fully gay but if women get it on one x they could potentially become bisexual. If they get it on both they become bulldyke.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember reading before about the gay gene and that is is x-linked. I dunno but this might explain why women can be bisexual but not men. If men inherit the gene they are fully gay but if women get it on one x they could potentially become bisexual. If they get it on both they become bulldyke.

Sorry, but I don't believe one word of it!

RecklessBull

Experimental Member
Media
You can go ahead and take the results of any scientific study with a grain of salt. Keep in mind that the FDA passed trans fats and hydrogenated oils because conventional scientific intelligence at the time thought they were okay for us.

The moral of this story is that blind faith in science is blind faith nontheless, and no less subjective of a process than putting your faith in holistic cures, voodoo, or whatever floats your boat.

Science is no longer (and never was) the end all answer for every question in life so it's about time we stop treating the "experts" like gods and realize that they can be bought off, can make mistakes, etc. etc. just like the rest of us.

Keep in mind how Galileo was treated for believing that the earth wasn't the center of the universe.

Conventional wisdom can suck my dick. I'm glad that these studies are being done, but if someone were to see these results and think "well I guess I can't really be bi now" (and you can just see someone doing that, I know I can) it would be a shame.

Search inward for answers about yourself.