Bisexual opinion...

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Their indecisive people who can't make up their minds about anything, they will order the soup and the salad at a restaurant!

But seriously bi-sexual myself including are just people who explore all aspects of themselves. I find it quite liberating actually, like I'm free to be myself.

pomaus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe if men and women where left to get on with things the way nature intended then there would be no such thing as sexuality. It's just somewhere along the line some prat came along and insisted that a man and women should marry and become monogomous.

The ancient greeks never believed in sexuality and they all used to just get it on with each other regardless of gender.

Man used to live in clans rather than societies just like other primates do where sex amongst the clan was a way of reinforcing relationships. you always had an alpha male which would generally father most of the off spring when a female was in heat, but all other times of the year sex amongst all the clan was enjoyed by all.

If you look at men and women today most are incapable of monogomous relationships. Go out in the city on any weekend and you will see males strutting about and trying to be an alpha male and fighting to claim their dominance.

This is the way nature intended us to be until someone decided that same sex relationships was wrong.

Society is slowly moving on and same sex relationships are becoming more and more accepted, hence the reason we are seeing a lot more people accepting their bisexual tendancies. seems like were in a period of devolution

That's my 2 pennies worth anyway lol

Last edited:

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe if men and women where left to get on with things the way nature intended then there would be no such thing as sexuality. It's just somewhere along the line some prat came along and insisted that a man and women should marry and become monogomous.

The ancient greeks never believed in sexuality and they all used to just get it on with each other regardless of gender.

Man used to live in clans rather than societies just like other primates do where sex amongst the clan was a way of reinforcing relationships. you always had an alpha male which would generally father most of the off spring when a female was in heat, but all other times of the year sex amongst all the clan was enjoyed by all.

If you look at men and women today most are incapable of monogomous relationships. Go out in the city on any weekend and you will see males strutting about and trying to be an alpha male and fighting to claim their dominance.

This is the way nature intended us to be until someone decided that same sex relationships was wrong.

Society is slowly moving on and same sex relationships are becoming more and more accepted, hence the reason we are seeing a lot more people accepting their bisexual tendancies. seems like were in a period of devolution

That's my 2 pennies worth anyway lol

That's a very interesting way of putting it. I like that response.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It is not my feeling that, as a woman, I would avoid dating a bisexual man. Quite to the contrary, I would consider bisexuality to be a big plus, because I think it would be a basis for he and I to understand each other better.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well if you think about it, girls are probably turned off to bi guys because they are thinking that their dick has just been up some guys butt, which, no disrespect, but if you aren't already immune to that thought, it is kind of disgusting. I mean, if I had a vagina, (lol) I wouldn't want something in me that had recently been used as a toilet plunger ...

ewww

No, actually, you are the one having those thoughts. It's quite typical for homo-haters to focus on butt sex when they think about gay guys, so your comment doesn't surprise me.

My guess is that most women wouldn't want to date a bisexual man simply because she would be afraid that she couldn't fulfill all of his desires.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not a scientist or a doctor but for me its just the way Ive always been. I love women for many different things and the same with men. Ive always looked at it as the best of both worlds, this isn't to say I can't commit to either sex because I can and I have. If I love someone then Im commited 100% to that sex. Its usually my partner that has a problem with it because thet think bisexual people won't commit to them. Its not all that people think it is.

Last edited: