Bisexual questions

GreetinsLion

Just Browsing
Media
Hi.. I think i'm about to have some experience with male people.. bi or gay. I'm bisexual , but never had anal/oral sex with a guy..only with girls..
I have some doubts:

1- The first time receving anal sex, it hurts?
2- It's good to be fucked in the ass? How it feels?
3- Do a blowjob to a guy, give us pleasure?
4- If i do those things above, it makes me feel bisexual ? or just curiosity of an hetero?

i'm a noob in bisexual field... thanks

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1. could. doesn't have to. your partner need to use lots of lube and be patient and help you into the action. if that's not your partner, anything might happen.
2. yes. unique. you'll see.
3. yes. as much from his reactions as from doing it.
4. could be any you list. depends on your sexual/emotional attraction to the gals and guys, and not the physical acts you perform in my view.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi.. I think i'm about to have some experience with male people.. bi or gay. I'm bisexual , but never had anal/oral sex with a guy..only with girls..
I have some doubts:

This will depend on who is fucking you-and it has to do with technique as much as if not more than size. If he is big enough to get inside you and stay put, he needs to know how to make you feel good. A good start would be for you to clean your system first and for him to do some finger work on you to prepare you and lubricants-apply as needed.
It can be good and it can feel good or it can be one of those: "Oh dear Lord will this moron ever just shoot his load and get out of me" sort of events. Again, it depends on who is fucking you, there experience and technique. It will also require some level of willingness on your own. If you are tense and scared or nervous it will be fairly bad no matter how good he is. Good or bad will depend on the both of you working in a pleasurable rhythm. If done right, you'll never want it to stop. A top notch fucking will get your cock to unload before his does-and no cheating by masturbating yourself while he's dipping into you. Give him a full test.

You're kidding me aren't you? Seriously, a lot of men-and I mean a lot-enjoy receiving a blowjob. He may be an exception-you must offer though, it's the gentlemanly thing to do. (and it will help stiffen him up to plunge deep and hard into your anal cavity)
4- If i do those things above, it makes me feel bisexual ? or just curiosity of an hetero?

You are whatever sexuality you think you are. An experimentation with a person you don't normally or never have had sexual contact with is merely an experiment. To determine the sexuality, you need to ask if they make your heart beat faster when thinking of them and are you constantly thinking about them in a white picket fence dreamy way.

So, here's how it goes-you take a nice enema to clean out your system (laxatives work as well; but, they come with residual drip and smell). You go into it willingly and with gusto, don't be shy.

Decide how you want to do this. Will you be slung over the back of a chair with your ass presenting an inviting image? Laying forward over a desk? On your back with your legs up in the air and slung over his shoulders?

Lastly, remember to bring extra condoms as you may be wanting to repeat.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
GreetinsLion,

I think a casual "curiosity of a hetero" probably does not include receiving anal sex from a dude. I think we are firmly in bisexual territory here.

I have seen quite a few straight guys at LPSG divulge a curiosity in receiving - and sometimes giving - blowjobs, but man-to-man butt fucking seems to move it into an entirely different dimension. Receiving anal sex is hardcore bi-curious action.

How many straight guys out there have given a dude head & still feel very comfortable in your "straight" status?

How about the same question regarding anal?

We really need to start doing away with categories.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have some doubts:

I think if you must label yourself at the moment you are bi-curious because sex with another guy intrigues you and you want to try it, it is normal to have doubts I am sure most bi guys had doubts before they got fucked or fucked another guy.
As for your questions,
1) Use plenty of lube (suitable for annal) and get your partner to "warm" your hole up by inserting a finger or two and he needs to go gentle when first inserting his penis.
2) oh my word yes yes yes yes and if he can rub your prostate with his cock :smile::smile:
3) Most definitely the felling of his cock twitching in your mouth and throat is fantastic.
4) Well you decide that, but why label yourself, just enjoy the sex you take part in after all that's what its all about two (or more) people giving each other pleasure :smile:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One thing, don't do anything that you don't want to do. "No" means no and "stop" means stop. Sex should be pleasurable for both partners... Don't just bare with it (anal) if you are not getting pleasure. Find a partner who will respect you and understand you are new to this. Nothing worse than a lover who is just going to make themselves feel good.