Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Do you think there is a difference? Do you prefer one over the other? I'm personally fine alternating between both. In addition to my attraction to men/women. I also have found certain transguys/girls attractive as well.

blondconnection

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great question. I could barely spot a huge difference. Pansexual will be depending on what they like beyond the two genders or the two gender identities. In my observation, pansexual men somehow ended up with women & bisexual men have this unusual thought 'do I like men more or women more? Am I bi or gay or straight?'. Totally my own observation.
I usually prefer a man who likes me, so his label takes a backseat.

Reactions: bi20sman
D

deleted817718

I am pansexual, but often use the label bisexual out of convenience as it’s more well known and easier to tell people than have to explain what being pansexual means and having to answer the same questions over and over again

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly. I guess I lean pansexual. I don’t really care. I just want to mess around and cuddle and see what happens. So I don’t care what the other person is bringing to the table. Let’s enjoy each other

Reactions: bigboaster

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am pansexual, but often use the label bisexual out of convenience as it’s more well known and easier to tell people than have to explain what being pansexual means and having to answer the same questions over and over again
I do this exact same thing. Hell sometimes I just say "queer" and leave it at that if I really don't want to explain myself. LOL When I do feel like explaining I just say that the difference is bisexuals are attracted to two or more genders while pansexuals are attracted to people regardless of gender or expression. I just genuinely don't consider gender when it comes to attraction.