Bisexuality! I am Visible

ex1lepr0

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very happy for you. I wish I had your courage, I could never reveal it to anyone but my friends. But, I hope you find all the happiness in the world with your newly found acceptance. :)

NYHoti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you kjguy. Thats how I feel, I would prefer they get to know me before they get prejidiced by the fact that I have dated guys and girls.

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never been fond of labels - they're far too restrictive and force people to choose, when there's no reason they should be one thing or another. Homosexual, bisexual, heterosexual - we're all just sexual beings and that should be the end of it.:smile:

walker12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And thank you everybody for the support! If anyone is interested in following my tumblr blog, where I often post many funny and enlightening things about bisexuality in news, media and otherwise, send me a message. I'll give you the link! I recently posted a parody of Queen's Bicycle song, called Bisexual instead! It makes my day!!
What's up? We've communicated before in what seems like a long time ago. I love the new pics that you posted and you are as beautiful as ever. I'm interested in reading your tumblr blog. Thank you. Dedric

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tumblr_lk8bl4FT0g1qi6l9vo1_500.png

I have fully come to terms with myself! I am more than willing to make my bisexuality known! I'm actually quite proud now, and have become somewhat of a bisexual activist. Not hardcore or anything, but adamant about letting my voice be heard and talk about my experiences. I enjoy my sexuality now. As confusing as it was growing up; so much uncertainty and fears, and not feeling like I had a place to belong, it's comforting to feel like I have an identity now! I'm so ready to bi pride it up!

Good for you. I keep saying that bisexuality is one of the last big grey areas of the sexual revolution. Its a conversation that really isn't very well explored in research or culture yet.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good for you and welcome to the club.

There's a lot of negative press about Bisexuals even in the gay community.
You get labeled as indecisive and you just need to "make a choice".

Screw that noise.

Look at it this way (as I do)..it just doubles your chance at getting a date on Saturday night!

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Congrats! It is always amazing to finally accept yourself. My husband and I are both bi and completly happy with our sexuality. Some of the only advise we have for anyone looking to find that special someone that will accept you for who you are ... try finding someone that is bi as well.

Either way, enjoy and be yourself and Welcome!