bisexuality in females and heterosexual men

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
I am incensed that some young women are so hungry for love and acceptance that they will allow their boundaries to be breached in an effort to please a man. I can fully understand fear of losing someone you really care for but if that person is asking you to debase yourself then you really havent lost something you didnt have.

Yes Naughty!!!

I do agree soooo much about some women be so hungry for love and acceptance that they will want to please men and betrayl themselves inside...:rolleyes:

In my personal experiences the males of my life planted my foot on the ground their constant presence attention apreciation of my unique person, recognition of my talents and gifts, their own expressions as men and so many other things was a place where i grow to feel loved, accepted and precious..yes i did feel adored! My Mom says that my arrivel in the world made my Dad and Grandpa bananas...My Dad arrived from work and runned direct to my crib...:tongue: when u grow up in this kind of atmosphere u have to feel loved & really accepted!!! U have to...

I really do not remember much of the females in my family as growing up, including my own mother...just the men: father, grandpa and brother and etc..i was always with them i did not belong to no sisterhood of woman still i had tendencies of a natural 'Martha Stuart' kind inside..and was not tought to be this way but if we had guest here comes me with refreshments and blabla (my mother was happy bcause she did not have to worry about it...:biggrin1: )..at same time I was Che Guevarra, Indira Gandi, Catwoman and other cool inspiring people...

I have so much to express and learn as growing up, travel all over the place always moving places to places bcause of my dads work...most in small cities...and by the time i arrived in live in Rio at 15...oh yes...the great pressure to be sexual active (because 'everybody' was...they say) well, i have no desire whatsoever in being or doing what 'everybody' else was doing...still..to get rid of pressure i made up my sexual experiences and had to read books/magazines to 'prove' some acts and moves..put on my best air of maturity and spill experience..yeh right...:rolleyes:

2 years of so much pressures in high school was too much...by the time i was 17 i programed with whom and how i would loose my virginity...and did it..and it was a disaster...i 'forgot' about my previous lies of great experiences: i made my own propaganda as slut thought felt empower by being experient and blablabla but it was but it was a lie! And it took me few years to try sex again...

The thing i know is that we are sooo different...and the worse thing is when we allow others to pressure us to do whatever...and worse lie to yourselfs to...we must respect who we trully are inside our unique us...to play & experiment and etc at your own will and time to do so - is the best way in my view.

Gizella.
That is a great post , and, I am sorry for what you went through, peer pressure is terrible, and, I can imagine, a woman going through that must be tough.
I can see, from your posts, and the way you express yourself, that the end result, thanks to your own conviction , is a great one.
Lucky the man that gets to know you. Growing in Rio, young, with all that pressure, many can not make it.
I always admire women, men always pout, but, women are much more vulnerable in society, and, to rise despite adversity, is an accomplishent.

Thumbs up:up:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pichulon said:
Honestly, I do not think a human being would engage in sexual acts against his own call, only to satisfy another person, a loved one of the opposite sex.
If a woman agrees and wants to be with another woman, she does it on her own volition.

Have you read what the women on this board have written here?

I've spoken to no less than 6 women in their early and mid twenties who've admitted to me that they only tried sex with someone of their same sex "to keep my boyfriend". If that's lost on you (and the inherent control therein) you're simply not paying attention.

There is degrees of bisexuality, I assume some women are , percentage wise, inclined to one , or the other side of the scale.

As I've stated before on this thread. The same can be said of men in that regard. But that's not the pseudo-bisexuality I've made clear I'm speaking of here.

I am straight. I am not homophobic, asserting my attraction for women does not make me hompphobic.

Of course you're straight. And who suggested your were homophobic?

In that sense, I would not engage in homosexual acts, at the request of a girl friend, only to satisfy her fantasy , that would be a ridiculous proposition on her part, and, I would not do it.

Just exactly as 'ridiculous' as it is for so many heterosexual men to indicate their predisposition for their wives and girlfriends to hook up with another female. But you're not understanding the male-female dynamic in as much as society (albeit sadly) still dictates that sex is for the sole gratification of the male of our species - hence (again) the reason I intiated this thread.

Do you mean to tell me in all honesty that you're entirely unaware of the "bisexuality chic" phenomenon that we're witnessing in the media and by subliminal suggestion by most of heterosexual male society just now? If you are you must be living in a cave in Mongolia.

If I were to do it , it would not be because of any woman's request , but because I would want to do it.
I would not do it , and I would not trespect a woman that would compell me to do something that I do not feel like doing.

Good for you. Tell your friends.:rolleyes:

By the same token , I would not dare request a girlfriend to engage in female homosexual acts for my pleasure.
But do you, in truth, wish she would?

Please do NOT play innocent here. No one will buy it.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mkymkus said:
buddy, I don't know why, but reading this and then looking at your avatar totally cracked me up. This is the perfect quote to go along with that look. I know you are serious, and I believe you--but it's also funny as shit. This is what I call Male.

:wink:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pichulon said:
Honestly, I do not think a human being would engage in sexual acts against his own call, only to satisfy another person, a loved one of the opposite sex.

I would say there is plenty of evidence to the contrary.

pichulon said:
If a woman agrees and wants to be with another woman, she does it on her own volition.

Of course, but only if the key conditions in that sentence are met, agreeing alone is not enough. That difference is the premise upon which this thread was posted.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
eh, it's a matter of preference.

i totally dig two women (but HAVE to be "lipstick lesbians", and more for fun, rather than an ongoing lifestyle), but when it comes my turn no thanks. if those two women, require me to be with another guy, or any woman for that matter no thanks.

same way I'd respect a girl I was seeing, who had zero interest in some hotty.

can't fault it , even if it's a one way straight. just a matter of preference.

i've known bi-men that dug bi-women, and so on.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Stronzo said:
This member sees no 'over-simplification' but is impressed at your willingness to further discuss an assinine premise which, I suspect, is based purely in heterosexual male braggadocio.

I think you're truly indulgent.
To be honest I am genuinely interested in this subject, I am very open minded to discover the motivations of males and females that try bisexual experiences.
As I said before I have lived too much of a sheltered life to have been personally involved in either MM, MMF or MFF experiences this is why my questions may seem a bit naiive to some of you.
I shared the experiences that my brother shared with me because they are valid contributions to the subject of the thread. I have nothing to gain with male heterosexual braggadocio.

When I see your replies it makes me more curious to know how many of those who were forced into bisexual experiences have regrets.

Stronzo, you have probably seen bi-curious hetero males who don't want to be catagorised as bisexual. I'd like to know if they have their experiences mainly with gay men, bisexual or bi-curious men. I read in a French swinger's magazine that many bi-curious men prefer to experiment with transexuals.

By the way, as someone who speaks Italian, I find your choice of Pseudo is very amusing!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
If it only were ' a matter of preference ' ...

That's hardly the phenomenon of which I speak. If you're oblivious to it by selective reality you're part of the problem

Ah yes... typical Stronzo namecalling in a roundabout way. "I'm the problem".

There is no problem.

>>>that women should be afforded the same courtesy

I've never, or at least can't remember, of any cute girl wanting to see her boyfriend with another man. A threesome just onto her, is a different story. So yeah, knowing this board, I can imagine a few women chiming in (even the ones with mullets) saying hell yeah. But I know a good number of girls that like to "play", as they put it, every now and then. My bet, and I'll ask next week, is they don't feel, nor give a fuck, about any double standard.

so yeah.... it's their preference.

~11% of young women have had same-sex sex, while young men are ~6%. (some recent CDC study)

Guessing of those men vs women, there may be a higher propensity to go more gay vs bi. In other words, the women do it here and there, while for many men, you are either gay (having sex with a man just once) or not. For "many" males, there's no 90/10, 75/25... you are 100/0 or 0/100.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo.
Before responding directly to your reply, I want to ask the following.

If 2 men get involved in a sexual act , w ea other ,how do we clasify them??
( regardless of what they would want to call themselves)

If 2 women get involved in sexual acts w ea other , how do we clasify them??

Also , do you think 2 males that clasify themselves as straight, can get involved in a sexual act w each other?

The point I am trying to find out is, the fact that , if two members of the same sex share a sexual encounter , there is no gun point, it is consensual, wouldnt this act in itself be tantamount to accepting bisexuality or homosexuality?

Now, I am going to read the responses from females in here, and will reply accordingly.
I just want to say now, that, at this point, I find it difficult for a female , or a male, to accept participation of sexual nature with a person of the same sex, at the petition of his/her boy/girl friend , being the initial condition of the person in question , straight in sexual preference.

Let me illustrate myself about the previous girls statements.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
faceking said:
I've never, or at least can't remember, of any cute girl wanting to see her boyfriend with another man.
so yeah.... it's their preference.

~11% of young women have had same-sex sex, while young men are ~6%. (some recent CDC study)

Guessing of those men vs women, there may be a higher propensity to go more gay vs bi. In other words, the women do it here and there, while for many men, you are either gay (having sex with a man just once) or not. For "many" males, there's no 90/10, 75/25... you are 100/0 or 0/100.

I agree with you Faceking....I never heard ( except for "claims " that it happens ) that a women would like to see her man with another man. From what I know, unless it is an open bi couple, most cute girls find it disgusting, to even think about their BF's with another man.

I think that is the problem, or part of it, some are trying to equate the situation, as if men and women were sides of a mirror. Women and men are very different, and women are found to be much more complex than men.
Women , from what I see, can go in and out of FF experiences with no repercussions. Men, I do not think a guy can go into same sex relations, and come back to a normal life as a heterosexual man.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pichulon said:
I agree with you Faceking....I never heard ( except for "claims " that it happens ) that a women would like to see her man with another man. From what I know, unless it is an open bi couple, most cute girls find it disgusting, to even think about their BF's with another man.

OH! I forgot. Only ugly women are lesbians. Silly me.

'Most cute girls find it disgusting'????:eek:

Yes. And all gay men are interior designers and hair dressers... :rolleyes:

And I gotta tell ya pichulon those girls who used to watch Queer as Folk with me? Two of them you'd have sold your soul to fuck. What a pile of horseshit you've just written.

I was once involved with ONE OF THEM and HER BOYFRIEND.. so apply that to your theory.

That's because you're a stereotypcial man who refuses to address anything or entertain anything different than that which he can wrap his brain around to fit his personal view of things. See that box you're living in? Step outside of it and attempt to look at the world as others see it.

I think that is the problem, or part of it, some are trying to equate the situation, as if men and women were sides of a mirror. Women and men are very different, and women are found to be much more complex than men.

Unmitigated condescending patronizing horse manure.

Found by whom to be 'much more complex' than men? You? From what I can gather you're one of those dudes who is incessantly confounded by those women among us who look at things beyond the view of a football jock or some middle-aged heterosexaul couch potato who lifts his cheek to fart during family gatherings.

I know plenty of 'complex' men and women who are far from your all-inclusive stereotype.

Your inclination to pigeon-hole the sexes to perpetuate sophomoric stereotypes is another one of things this thread endeavors to expose.

Women , from what I see, can go in and out of FF experiences with no repercussions.

Gee :33: You seem to have a vast experience in this regard. Given the responses of the women on this board at this thread (and those I've asked personally) I'd say your theory is wishful thinking rather than having asked the women you know about the topic.

Men, I do not think a guy can go into same sex relations, and come back to a normal life as a heterosexual man.

I know no less than 20 heterosexual men with whom I've had homosexual relations who've done precisely that. One is my ex brother-in-law who I count as one of my best friends. He's married with two small children now and his wife is comfortably aware that he and I had an off-again-on-again homosexual connection over the course of nearly ten years. And trust me there's not a more "heteorsexual man" (whatever that truly means but at least by your standard you could meet.

In the grander spectrum I note from the responses of only heterosexual male respondents (with one sterling exception) that they haven't the ability or are so in denial about the real equality of the sexes that they cannot help but refute the innate possibility of a homosexual experience in all of us. Funny how if you attempt to expose the myth they'll do their damnest to deny it exists when they're the culprits responsible for its institution in the first place.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dongalong said:
Stronzo, you have probably seen bi-curious hetero males who don't want to be catagorised as bisexual. I'd like to know if they have their experiences mainly with gay men, bisexual or bi-curious men. I read in a French swinger's magazine that many bi-curious men prefer to experiment with transexuals.

No. I speak of heterosexual men who are willing to admit and explore their fleeting interest in other men only. To answer your question they only had (and I believe without exception them to be honest men) their 'experiences' with me as a "one time" deal.

By the way, as someone who speaks Italian, I find your choice of Pseudo is very amusing!

Grazie mille. Ho scelto questo sopranome perche c'è il nome perfetto per me. Come hai notato (senza dubbio) che sono un uomo diretto e spesso arrabbitato à causa della stupidità umana nel questo mondo.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the ever-bitter and angry-at-life Stronzo said:
OH! I forgot. Only ugly women are lesbians. Silly me.

'Most cute girls find it disgusting'????:eek:

Yes. And all gay men are interior designers and hair dressers... :rolleyes:
Sorry, was a honest slip, as I don't hang out with ugly women. But "generally" speaking, I find most lesbians unattractive. I always assumed it was the homosexual life by-default. ;-) But we're talking about bi-sexuality amongst really hot pieces of ass, anyways. You know Stronzy, the chicks in last months FHM and Maxim mags, that unlike lesbos in their combat boots are replete in 5-inch heels and bikinis, lingerie, or none-of-the-above.

>>Yes. And all gay men are interior designers and hair dressers... :rolleyes:

Holy shiite! I knew something was up with the dude who cut my hair. He was a better dresser than me (a rarity), smelled good, all the cute girls dug him, and kidna talked funny, ya know. Like ... like.... just different. Kinda like a girl, or Charles Nelson Rielly.

the again ever-bitter and angry-at-life Stronzo said:
That's because you're a stereotypcial man who refuses to address anything or entertain anything different than that which he can wrap his brain around to fit his personal view of things. See that box you're living in? Step outside of it and attempt to look at the world as others see it.

Again you are wrong. I've have looked at it, thought about it, and again.... it's not my preference.

What would make you happy Stronzo? Only those who've tried sex with someone of the sex, otherwise you are short-sighted, bigoted, racists, homophobic, and so forth? All this blathering is about straight guys into "cute" girls (and yes Stronzo, the group you are attacking is into "cute" girls hooking up after a night of partying at Club Dipwad), yet not willing to do it themselves.

the always ever-bitter and angry-at-life Stronzo said:
Unmitigated condescending patronizing horse manure.
Make it stop Colonel ! Make it stop ! Here's the access codes to the weapons cache!!!! Just make the big namecalling words stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

the eternally ever-bitter and angry-at-life Stronzo said:
I know plenty of 'complex' men and women who are far from your all-inclusive stereotype.
I'm simple, can you explain to me was "stereotype" means, and while you are at it, what "complex" is, and what "is" is?
Actually, I'm teasing... I've watched Lifetime and Oxygen before, and once knew a fag, ... I AM the meaning of complex.

the ever-bitter and angry-at-life Stronzo said:
Gee :33: You seem to have a vast experience in this regard. Given the responses of the women on this board at this thread (and those I've asked personally) I'd say your theory is wishful thinking rather than having asked the women you know about the topic.
Like I said THIS board is a different place, than the "general" population of which you are attacking this time around. Go join the Large Knitting Needle Support Group, and ask all the lovely ladies there. Although, half of them are fat and/or ugly and/or lesbos ;-) Otherwise, it's like pointing out to us that a bunch of men on the Football Fans Support Group forum also amazingly seem to watch baseball as well. The ppl/women in this board are much more sexually liberal and "complex"... unabashedly and sagaciously.

Ow, my tongue hurts now.

Thanks... it always fun to "play" with you on your all out banal assaults on straight men, the church, the government of the United States, mainstream America, soccer moms, apple pie, Chevrolet and whatever else runs through you Bitter Angry Queue.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
facequeen said:
Sorry, was a honest slip, as I don't hang out with ugly women.

Ah. A man of infinite depth as I'd suspected.

... I AM the meaning of complex.

'complex'? No. Long-winded yes.:rolleyes:

Ow, my tongue hurts now.

Ewwww.. my gay sensibilites envisioning your tongue... "make the bad man go away"

Thanks... it always fun to "play" with you on your all out banal assaults on straight men, the church, the government of the United States, mainstream America, soccer moms, apple pie, Chevrolet and whatever else runs through you Bitter Angry Queue.

Bitter, nay. Angry; partly. But that will soon be assuaged.

But aware... indeed.

And you. I enjoy watching you jump through my hoops. You're endlessly predictable and painfully rhetorical.

I assure you the pleasure's been mine and that of many fine female board members.:wink:

facequeen said:
What would make you happy Stronzo?

For you, one day, to grow a brain that's able to think beyond your own experience.

However realizing the futility of that hope it's simply easier for me to let you expose yourself each time you post.:tongue:

I have a sneaking suspicion you rarely get laid.:33:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
And you. I enjoy watching you jump through my hoops. You're endlessly predictable and painfully rhetorical....

I have a sneaking suspicion you rarely get laid.:33:

No, it's just easy to get you more fired up and bitter, eventually (but not long) to get you to chastise, name-call, and berate. And admittedly, I may counter a few times as well. You are like the annoying yippy Chihuahua, that you could kick like an extra point, but instead you mock bark at, and get all riled up. Or you are like a bonfire, but burns alone on the beach, and we're just throwing whatever we want on it. Don't worry, I won't piss on you ;-)

It's fine.

Besides, you would get bored in a second, if everyone agreed with you.

And no. I haven't gotten laid in about 13 months, but who is counting.

I look forward to your next thread entitled "How George Bush plots to inject the HIV into all non-white and non-hetero males while he fucks the dogshit out of Pope Benedict (AKA The Hypocrite)". Mine will be "Did you fucking see the big fucking tits on that bitch on TV last night? (AKA My Great Hooters Fantasy)".

Good times. Good times.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
quote=faceking]Sorry, was a honest slip, as I don't hang out with ugly women. But "generally" speaking, I find most lesbians unattractive. I always assumed it was the homosexual life by-default. ;-)

That's one of the most insulting lines i've ever read. So lesbianism is not real, it's a knee-jerk reaction to not being more physically attractive to men? Homosexuality is the direct result of not being able to attract someone from the opposite gender? That's absurd. I really hope you didn't mean that.

But we're talking about bi-sexuality amongst really hot pieces of ass, anyways. You know Stronzy, the chicks in last months FHM and Maxim mags, that unlike lesbos in their combat boots are replete in 5-inch heels and bikinis, lingerie, or none-of-the-above.

Nice to know "lesbians" are dressing better these days. Are these women dressing this way to woo other women or only to woo men? Big difference. Interesting you mentioned FHM and Maxim mags which are geared toward heterosexual males.

Like I said THIS board is a different place, than the "general" population of which you are attacking this time around. Go join the Large Knitting Needle Support Group, and ask all the lovely ladies there. Although, half of them are fat and/or ugly and/or lesbos ;-) Otherwise, it's like pointing out to us that a bunch of men on the Football Fans Support Group forum also amazingly seem to watch baseball as well. The ppl/women in this board are much more sexually liberal and "complex"... unabashedly and sagaciously.

True, this board is a different place than the "real world". Isn't it amazing how the anonymity of the internet creates an environment where many feel free to truthfully express themselves in a way they cannot elsewhere? I would venture to say you're able to walk away from your computer, go out into the world, and continue to freely express your sexual wishes and desires without much flak. Women tend to receive more dismissal and scorn when expressing the same wishes and desires in public. Them's the facts.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
I really hope you didn't mean that.

Interesting you mentioned FHM and Maxim mags which are geared toward heterosexual males.

I would venture to say you're able to walk away from your computer, go out into the world, and continue to freely express your sexual wishes and desires without much flak. Women tend to receive more dismissal and scorn when expressing the same wishes and desires in public. Them's the facts.
Yes, that was "sarcasm overboard". I'm throwing out the seminal hetero/macho stereotypical responses... I can't dissappoint Stronzo's assuredly known ideology of whom I am. Besides, I knew more non-hetero ppl long before Stronzo ever came out. I'm just poking the stick in the hive... being so simple and short-sighted.

And per the real-world, I run with a rather sexual adventurous and expressive crowd in the most liberal town in America... and maybe 1 or 2 gals have expressed interest in hetero boys becoming bi-sexual boiz. Just my observation, but you are right, ppl are more willing to divulge on a message board than in real life. Good point.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
faceking said:
Yes, that was "sarcasm overboard". I'm throwing out the seminal hetero/macho stereotypical responses... I can't dissappoint Stronzo's assuredly known ideology of whom I am.

You're batting a thousand so far.

Besides, I knew more non-hetero ppl long before Stronzo ever came out.

You may well have met them earlier than I but I'm betting you never actually knew a one of them in anything but a preconceived sense. You see actually "knowing" someone would require you be interested in what they have to say without filtering it through the lessons hand-fed you by your upbringing.

I'm just poking the stick in the hive... being so simple and short-sighted.

Oh doll! I know what you're doing.

I'm enjoying the volley. But I think you've pretty much sealed your own fate in the 'short-sighted' dept.

And per the real-world, I run with a rather sexual adventurous and expressive crowd in the most liberal town in America... and maybe 1 or 2 gals have expressed interest in hetero boys becoming bi-sexual boiz.

I remain unconcinced of your vast wordly knowledge... :rolleyes:

Just my observation, but you are right, ppl are more willing to divulge on a message board than in real life. Good point.

Those who know me in real life know me precisely as candidly sexually as you find me here. And yes I often make good points.

facequeen said:

I suggest you start counting. It just may be that the female of our species cannot abide you because your take on women is worn on your sleeve.

Just a thought mind you... :33:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
faceking said:
No, it's just easy to get you more fired up and bitter, eventually (but not long) to get you to chastise, name-call, and berate. And admittedly, I may counter a few times as well. You are like the annoying yippy Chihuahua, that you could kick like an extra point, but instead you mock bark at, and get all riled up. Or you are like a bonfire, but burns alone on the beach, and we're just throwing whatever we want on it. Don't worry, I won't piss on you ;-)

It's fine.

Besides, you would get bored in a second, if everyone agreed with you.

I look forward to your next thread entitled "How George Bush plots to inject the HIV into all non-white and non-hetero males while he fucks the dogshit out of Pope Benedict (AKA The Hypocrite)". Mine will be "Did you fucking see the big fucking tits on that bitch on TV last night? (AKA My Great Hooters Fantasy)".

Good times. Good times.

Ladies?

He's all yours. :biggrin1: