Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had friends who were legit 50/50...and at one point in my life I was pretty close to that. Since I came out, I've also still had the desire to be with girls and have. Very few people (about 10% in each category) are 100% straight or 100% gay...but also very few people are 100% 50/50. Most people tend to lean one way or the other.

The Kinsey study is really interesting on that topic.

Have to agree with take-the-curve (love the name BTW bud!) Kinsey has some really interesting stuff on the topic. The basics....few people are 100 gay or straight.

Bottom line with me....lables suck!

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am "straight"...BUT...I do get turned on seeing dicks. Especially if they are coated in some creamy pussy juice. Then I get the urge to suck his dick clean. My ex use to have a guy she liked to fuck...long story but well worth it for me...and I totally enjoyed eating his cum out of or off her. I use to lick her clit while he fucked her and being that close to his dick and smelling his body did turn me on...so many times did I wish he pop out of her and thrust that thick veined monster in my mouth...but it never happened and honestly I don't know if I could have sucked him off.

There have been times I wondered what it would be like to be surrounded by huge intimidating cocks all ready to cum in my face or down my throat but could I? I don't think so. I think for the most part it is fantasy that turns on the most...the mind is amazing and make us do and feel a lot of ways.

So am I straight, bi, bi-curious or gay? Straight with the a twist of really enjoying seeing a good dick and the taste of cum. Maybe I'm in a class all alone! LOL

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a true 50/50 bi in every sense.
Men offer us that which women cannot, and women offer that which men cannot.
We can also invest ourselves 100% into any relationship just like anyone else.
For me, I would LOVE to have another relationship with another bi male and str8 female!

There are different degrees of heterosexuality, homosexuality, and bisexuality.
How many different degrees are in hetero, I don't know. How many are in homosexuality I don't know but can probably guess.
I DO know that here are 13 different degrees of bisexuality. And yes, it is far more common than most people think. Most bisexuals prefer a bit of anonymity, and since they are capable of blending in on both sides, they never feel a "need" to "come out".

For those that insist that bisexuals are really "gay men needing to come out", my response is that they need to get their head out of their ass and realize they are dumber than a box of rocks!

Easily.

You ain't alone there! I get that a lot, too. It just perplexes me that they can't get that I like it all equally!

Yes, but there's more to it than that.

Great PA.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i am 100% staright but i just couldnt date a bisexual...my question is...do bisexuals date 100% straight of both genders or 100% gay of both genders? or bis like themselves.

Sorry, I must have missed the memo that stated as a bisexual I had to pick which sexuality percentage I'd stick to...

How about, like most normal people in the world, we date those of whom we feel attracted to, who happen to feel that same attraction to us, regardless of their percentages?

I'm really starting to wonder... do you lot go out to clubs, pubs and general social events with a fucking questionnaire to be filled in by anyone you happen to take a fancy to?!

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
easy aconitum...i just stated my preference and wondered...aloud...morova ur profile says unsure.

I found your question offensive, or perhaps at best worded badly... The blame for this may in part be my own, but you're the one who typed it.

My profile could also say I was from outer space, my sexuality has been explained within this very thread had you cared to read the entire thing.

Do you feel uncomfortable when you can't easily label those with whom you speak?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i am 100% staright but i just couldnt date a bisexual...my question is...do bisexuals date 100% straight of both genders or 100% gay of both genders? or bis like themselves.

Why is that exactly? I mean specifically, not a "well I just couldn't do it" etc. type of answer.

You've probably dated someone who was bisexual and you just didn't know it.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So am I straight, bi, bi-curious or gay? Straight with the a twist of really enjoying seeing a good dick and the taste of cum. Maybe I'm in a class all alone! LOL

You are just you and nobody else. I hope you get the chance to experience the things you fantasise about and I hope you enjoy them! Good luck!

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You probably have already dated one and didn't know it. Bisexuals have the ability to blend in either way and most prefer a bit of anonymity about being bi, so it's not likely they're going to tell you.

Bisexuals will date anyone we strike a fancy for. Your percentage doesn't matter to us. Resistance is futile and you will be assimilated!

Put it this way: On Saturday night, str8's and gays have a 50% chance of getting a date. Bi's have a 100% chance!

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
Why is that exactly? I mean specifically, not a "well I just couldn't do it" etc. type of answer.

You've probably dated someone who was bisexual and you just didn't know it.

I mean if I knew, I wouldnt be alright with it. In my head i'd imagine that at anytime this person could just as easily be with a guy and that would be embarassing for me....like i would feel like he wouldn't be okay with me alone, he'll want some guy by the side.I hope i explained it a little

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
You probably have already dated one and didn't know it. Bisexuals have the ability to blend in either way and most prefer a bit of anonymity about being bi, so it's not likely they're going to tell you.

Bisexuals will date anyone we strike a fancy for. Your percentage doesn't matter to us. Resistance is futile and you will be assimilated!

Put it this way: On Saturday night, str8's and gays have a 50% chance of getting a date. Bi's have a 100% chance!
lol.i think u just captured wht i was trying to ask but then again, on a lighter note,i dont mean to be offensive...tht sounds quite greedy.

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I found your question offensive, or perhaps at best worded badly... The blame for this may in part be my own, but you're the one who typed it.

My profile could also say I was from outer space, my sexuality has been explained within this very thread had you cared to read the entire thing.

Do you feel uncomfortable when you can't easily label those with whom you speak? /emphasis added/

I think this vexes many people, Aconitum... without a label, they don't have an ability to judge you, to automatically like/dislike you or to place you conveniently into a bin with all of the others 'like you' before they've ever met you. In my opinion, this is the problem with labels in general. A label removes the necessity to actually converse, explore, and then decide whether or not another human being is of interest to us.

If I were King for the day, I'd remove that little box on the LPSG profile for sexual orientation because the gender of the person we sleep with has so very little to do with anything else. Others may decide I'm in denial or hiding or (pick your favorite judgmental phrase), but for what it's worth, I'd also prefer that we did away with political parties and instead, voted for individuals on the merits of their ideas rather than their association with a particular group of people or an ability to pander to a particular bloc of voters.

The political party analogy is a good one: I do not automatically dismiss people who identify themselves to me as "conservative", "Republican", "Democrat", "liberal", or "Reagan Democrat" simply because of their self-identification... I want to hear what they think and why think it. If I rigidly refused to talk (for example) to conservatives, I might miss a meaningful conversation or idea that could shape my own beliefs. I won't likely decide 'wow, now I'm a conservative', but I might be more sympathetic to conservative principles in the future. However, I'm a rarity. Most Republicans won't listen to a Democrat (and vice versa) except for the opportunity to argue with them. The label -- in my worldview -- gets in the way.

It's unfortunate, but I think there are a lot of conversations that don't take place on this site simply because of that sexual orientation tag. I think it's fine for people to self-identify if they wish, but I do think your original premise is an unfortunate commentary on our society: we need labels to make ourselves comfortable.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If I were King for the day, I'd remove that little box on the LPSG profile for sexual orientation because the gender of the person we sleep with has so very little to do with anything else. Others may decide I'm in denial or hiding or (pick your favorite judgmental phrase), but for what it's worth, I'd also prefer that we did away with political parties and instead, voted for individuals on the merits of their ideas rather than their association with a particular group of people or an ability to pander to a particular bloc of voters.

I don't think I've ever said this to someone I've had so little interaction with, but...

I think I might love you! :redface:

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey there's nothing wrong with labels. It's kind of hard to think about or discuss something without naming it. Wasn't always the case for me, but now I find it is easy to accept that someone might be 50/50 bisexual. I can appreciate that it might be confusing, might be controversial, might be challenging, but it seems completely plausible and natural to me. Everyone is sorting out and hopefully integrating duality all the time. It makes life interesting. Btw aconitum you have an interesting name.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just dislike the inference that just because someones Bi it's automatically assumed that they are promiscuous and will cheat on their partner.

It's a weird old world when I'm defending the rights of the monogamous Bi's.