Bisexuals and Monosexuals. What are your thoughts?

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Oh, and I did come up with a succinct response to your original post: "You're a bisexual troll posting a bunch of flame-bait with the sole intention of pissing off non-bisexuals."

But I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and explain to you why I disagree. My bad. Next time I'll call a troll a troll and move on.

This f*cking forum, I swear.

D

deleted298367

I don't think it's fair to say that someone is WRONG when this is more of a debate/opinion topic, no?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and I did come up with a succinct response to your original post: "You're a bisexual troll posting a bunch of flame-bait with the sole intention of pissing off non-bisexuals."

But I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and explain to you why I disagree. My bad. Next time I'll call a troll a troll and move on.

QFT! I think I love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow.

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy-jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy-jin

QFT! I think I love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow.
```````````````````````````````````````````````

These forums are great for bringing out tall egos in need of compensating for characteristically short personalities. There's no reason to try and learn anything from you. I think the expression goes "With you there's no tie, it's just live or die". Perhaps you would consider moving to another post?

kingkhan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Man I kind of wish I was more bisexual lol instead of just having a major penis fetish it would be nice to be more attracted to guys but, I am just not and cant force it. For me I am more hetero flexible, my primary attraction is women but, I do like cock and it is kind of a narcissistic love I love my cock and I kind of started to like other cock.

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Asexual is someone who has no interest in having sex with another person. Asexuals are neither straight nor gay. They just don't want to have sex. That's it.
i am quite aware of what an asexual is, as i happen to be one. i was refering more the the bisexual and monosexual definitions. though i guess i would be a monosexual asexual as i tend to be more emotionaly attached to women than men
AVG_Joe: Assexual?

That means you've chosen Not to be sexually active. There are usually issues to be dealt with that have led to an emotional detachment from sexual outlets ... and therefore you're physically non-responsive. Is this really how you see yourself?

i'm getting tired of repeating this:

there is a difference between asexuality and celibacy. celibacy means you
choose not to have sex and asexuality means you have no drive for it. that doesn't mean some asexuals won't have sex, some won't touch it with a 10 ft. pole, and others, like myself, can find some pleasure in it, but have no desire to seek it out. and no there are no issues (most of the time). its just the way we are. its like saying a gay person chooses to be gay

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man I kind of wish I was more bisexual lol instead of just having a major penis fetish it would be nice to be more attracted to guys but, I am just not and cant force it. For me I am more hetero flexible, my primary attraction is women but, I do like cock and it is kind of a narcissistic love I love my cock and I kind of started to like other cock.

Yea! Honest response gets the prize... You can pick it up one of three ways:
1) Kneel down and suck my cock, or
2) Drop your pants and I'll suck yours, or
3) We drop down and 69 for a few hours.

Any way is a win-win in my book!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea! Honest response gets the prize... You can pick it up one of three ways:
1) Kneel down and suck my cock, or
2) Drop your pants and I'll suck yours, or
3) We drop down and 69 for a few hours.

Any way is a win-win in my book!

A homoerotic experience isn't going to make him more bisexual, anymore than painting-by-number would make him an artist. Further, I trust he'd be a rather lousy lay for you if he can't muster up genuine sexual attraction to you.

kingkhan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A homoerotic experience isn't going to make him more bisexual, anymore than painting-by-number would make him an artist. Further, I trust he'd be a rather lousy lay for you if he can't muster up genuine sexual attraction to you.

I have had some homo erotica experiences, mutual j/o,rubbing dicks,brief oral and enjoyed them its just that I am not that attracted to guys other then their cock. And I think I was a lousy lay with guys becuase, I was just focused on my own orgasm and always came first and then kind of let the guy finish himself. Anyway I would choose # 3 lol.And I guess I could muster some sexual attraction to the guy if the guy was small and was not muscular, or hair but, when I see guys in public I don't get turned on by them.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't really think of myself as a bi man. But I do engage in oral same sex infrequently and usually enjoy it. That does that make me a bi sexual? If so, so be it.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had some homo erotica experiences, mutual j/o,rubbing dicks,brief oral and enjoyed them its just that I am not that attracted to guys other then their cock. And I think I was a lousy lay with guys becuase, I was just focused on my own orgasm and always came first and then kind of let the guy finish himself. Anyway I would choose # 3 lol.And I guess I could muster some sexual attraction to the guy if the guy was small and was not muscular, or hair but, when I see guys in public I don't get turned on by them.

Award choice #3 it is, then. I've cleared the kitchen table so ready when you are.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I will always find it curious when a member of LPSG says something like they find the male body unattractive. :frown1:

Isn't that just part of the heterosexual reponse repertoire?

I spend money on penis enlargement techniques and gym memberships, but the male body repulses me.:biggrin1:

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thankfully heterosexuals despite how hard they try, do not define what sex and gender are for other people who are not heterosexual.

All forms of monosexuality are warped by subconscious hostility towards The Other.

Despite the attempts of Western society, and both heterosexuals and homosexuals to pretend that bisexuality and other queer sexualities that are not purely homosexual do not exist, all of their futile attempts have not worked.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some of us avoid the use of the term, bisexual, because it suggests a continuing need for sexual contact with both males and females. I prefer to call myself AMBISEXUAL, and by that I mean that I have found personal and sexual fulfillment in my relationships with both males and females. However, I have always been faithful to my partner whether male or female and have never been tempted to carry on sexual relationships on the side. It is the quality and the depth of a relationship that is important, not the gender of the partner. As a married man I do miss that which is special to man to man sexual relationship but never to the point where I would want to cheat on my wife. Life requires choices!

Because of the recent changes in what is acceptable in our society, we have to start somewhere. We can't all just be straight anymore. So, we start dividing people up into gay, straight and bisexual. Eventually, there will be no "bisexual" identification either. We will simply be people who are attracted to people. You are attracted to whoever you are attracted to. Once we identify ourselves as being gay, straight or bisexual, society automatically has expectations for us. We subconsciously live up to these expectations. But the expectations will gradually disappear once people realize that sexuality is fluid, changing and essentially arbitrary.