Bisexuals -- most masculine of all?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
A)Wikipedia is a crapshoot as far as veracity.
B)An entry in Wikipedia is not an article it is an entry which again may not be completely accurate. rule of thumb when looking at Wikipedia is to check elsewhere to verify.
C)I had just injected a third round of dilaudid in an hours time when I wrote that "article"".
D)Anyone from Lash LaRue to Bob Hoskins to the pregnant lady giving the weathere forecast can make an entry on Wikipedia.
E)Perhaps it was YOU whho made the entry on Wikipedia.
F)Show me actual scientific studies or I will be forced to believe that choice E or C are the real truth here.

Yikes. Get a grip. I didn't write the article. The section I referred to has a citation that you can click on. Don't jump all over me.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my experience, so don't go postal on it....the 2 "bi" guys I know are fucking the hell out of each other, while running under the guise of being straight best friends, because they are so fearful of being "gay". How do I know this ? I've known both for over 15 years, and have fucked them both, seperately and together, on numerous occasions...AND... their WIVES do each other.. ( they've tried to show me pics..) But interestingly enough, the two guys don't play with each other at the same time or in the same place as the wives. I tend to think that if they were remotely straight, they would. I also find it interesting that both married couples had to resort to sperm banks so that they could "have the families they always wanted". The guys claim to both have low sperm counts. Coincidence ? I think not. They both like cock WAYYYYY too much to even have straight sex. I'm stickin to my theory that IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE, they're gay, and puttin on a show for the rest of the world.... it's one big, hot mess. I'm glad I'm not involved in it anymore.... it's too sad to watch. So again, IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE, the whole "bi" thing doesn't wash with me.. they're wanting the best of both worlds. Are there truly "bi" people ? Possibly... just don't know any..Flame away at this post now if you must...LOL

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think what it might be is that bisexuals, the confident ones anyways, are the dudes that come into a room and seem interested in everyone..and everyone seems interested in them... they give the guy, the girls, similar attention. And that gives them larger "appeal".

For the straight guys, might be easier to imagine a bi women. That girl that comes to the party and she gives women that same type of "sexual" energy, interest, and attention, and it makes the girl come off more aggresive, hot, and appealing. In some way, more masculine. Because I think confidence and that type of openess gets conected to that.

Even though this isn't "scientific" in the classic sense, I think you are exactly right. I see this all the time.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
this definitely makes sense to me. it kind of seems to me that true bisexual guys are just so horny and sexual and confident enough to embrace their attraction to both sexes.

when i say true bisexual men, i'm not referring to the guys that identify themselves as bisexual but are clearly gay men that still may have issues accepting their sexuality. this has been my personal experience in that i've known several guys like this, and i can't for the life of me, visually picture them doing anything sexual with a woman.