Bitches on my big cock

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
Wait let me get this straight people are upset because he called a women who we don't know and probably isn't a member of this forum a bitch..........really. I could understand if he was directing that towards one of the females on this and was pestering her, then of course by all means be pissed but he wasn't. That's like me getting mad because a white person screamed out the word THE N WORD even though they wasn't talking to me, but as I said before if he was talking directly to a member and was bothering her then she has every right to be mad and its the same if someone had called me N^ and had approached me with intent to do harm I would handle that but other than that people are going to say what they want to it just depends on intent

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait let me get this straight people are upset because he called a women who we don't know and probably isn't a member of this forum a bitch..........really. I could understand if he was directing that towards one of the females on this and was pestering her, then of course by all means be pissed but he wasn't. That's like me getting mad because a white person screamed out the word THE N WORD even though they wasn't talking to me, but as I said before if he was talking directly to a member and was bothering her then she has every right to be mad and its the same if someone had called me N^ and had approached me with intent to do harm I would handle that but other than that people are going to say what they want to it just depends on intent

Oh so youre cool with the OP saying for example "Me and some N----- I fucked"?

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
Oh so youre cool with the OP saying for example "Me and some N----- I fucked"?
I wouldn't agree with his choice of word and I wouldn't care to much either because it wasn't directed towards none of us on this forum it was about someone he knows the moment you direct it towards someone in the home aka the forum then by all means tear them to shreds but it wasn't so no need to jump down his throat like most were going to do

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He thinks he's look macho ... not realizing how many gay and bisexual guys are getting off on his cock. lol

what does this have to do with anything? and how does being desired by gay and bisexual men make one less 'macho'?

anyway, looks like what needed to be said has been said already by many people.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The rules regarding content on this site do not differentiate between whether the content is directed toward someone on site or offsite.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What worries me most is that this male doesn't have the consent of the women in the pictures to post them here on site.

Either way, this male is no Dominant and he sure as hell no alpha.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
people get too uptight about language and words when its really not a big deal

the word "bitch" is only as offensive as you want it to be, some people could get offended by the word "lamp"

its not the word(s) you need to worry about people, they are nothing more than words and they only hold as much power as you let it, george carlin said something like "its not the word you need to worry about, its the asshole who's using it and the context it was used"

i have been with women who wanted me to call them a "bitch" "hoe" and "dirty little cunt" (personally, im not into that kind of thing, and i don't really want to refer the hole im currently sticking my penis into as "dirty" but that's what she was into so whatever, i went with it)

people will find anything to get bent out of shape over and its best for the people who really know what real problems are to just ignore it and keep it moving with life and not to try and get caught up in being too PC

(back to the original post before the language police showed up)

pics were nice, i bet you both had fun :)

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What worries me most is that this male doesn't have the consent of the women in the pictures to post them here on site.

Either way, this male is no Dominant and he sure as hell no alpha.

if this thread was titled

"fun weekend with pics! take a look :)"

i bet you my left nut you wouldn't give 2 shits if he had consent or not, and you wouldn't question his "dominant" or "alpha" ways ... and most likely, you probably wouldn't have even clicked on the thread

everyone needs to stop over reacting

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if this thread was titled

"fun weekend with pics! take a look :)"

i bet you my left nut you wouldn't give 2 shits if he had consent or not, and you wouldn't question his "dominant" or "alpha" ways ... and most likely, you probably wouldn't have even clicked on the thread

everyone needs to stop over reacting

Don't presume to tell me what I would or wouldn't give a shit about, dickhead.

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a women who we don't know and probably isn't a member of this forum a bitch..........

Surely you're not so stupid as to not know; this is indicative of his attitude towards women in general and that attitude is what people are objecting to.

Are you?:rolleyes:

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, not lately... I got tired of all the bickering. Besides, the OP disappeared... so I have no idea if its doing him any good or not!

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
Surely you're not so stupid as to not know; this is indicative of his attitude towards women in general and that attitude is what people are objecting to.

Are you?:rolleyes:

um wait your basing this on what he posted?...............Really, Really.........um you have no idea what type of relationship he has with this women she may like that just because you don't doesn't mean others don't. If a select few don't agree with it fine just ignore the post with the words you don't like; I'm sure if the mods saw a problem with it the thread would be removed. I'm starting to think people just look for things to piss them off scraping the bottom of the barrel look for anything that they don't agree with to complain about

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, so are you that stupid. Cool. We shall speak no more.

By the way, just so we are clear the OP mentions "a few different sexy girls" so, dumbass, he's not talking to one girl who "likes" being called a bitch.

Last edited:

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
Oh, so are you that stupid. Cool. We shall speak no more.

By the way, just so we are clear the OP mentions "a few different sexy girls" so, dumbass, he's not talking to one girl who "likes" being called a bitch.

Do you know his relationship with them..............um no not in the slightest. It's funny the people who are so ticked off about a guy calling women he knows bitches all seem to enjoy calling people that don't agree with their views names. I'm starting to think those that get pissed at stuff like that must identify themselves with the word

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
The rules regarding content on this site do not differentiate between whether the content is directed toward someone on site or offsite.

True but it's more understandable when it's directed to the people on this site. Nobody knows anything about his personal relations with these women, hell that could be they're thing but since we don't know people should just chill out