Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hard candy. quite disturbing movie.
Ooooo - but Patrick Wilson was in that {drools}.
Sorry - I digress. :eek:fftopic:

Yellow teeth = ewwwwww.
Some people have naturally darker teeth. Bleaching works for some. For others it does nothing. I've tried every bleaching product under the sun (from dentist provided to Whitestrips). For me, they do next to nothing. Thankfully my teeth aren't all that discolored to begin with.
Best anyone who bleaching isn't effective on can do is floss and brush daily + visit Your hygenist for a cleaning regularly. A little splash of preoxide on the toothbrush when You brush can't hurt. Limit the staining foods like coffee, tea, + grape and tomato based items.
...And for God's sake don't smoke!

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you are close enough to see the yellow you are probably close enough to smell the really horrible odor (like a pig pen) that is present when a person has really horrible oral hygiene. That odor can only be covered by breath minutes, sprays, etc, for only a couple of seconds.
I'm in Arkansas, therefore, I have seen many really hot guys and gals whose teeth are white but have that sickening "gum disease" odor. I've never stayed around long enough to check anything "downstairs".

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This will be taken by many as a defense of Fruitfly and I will be attacked by the lynch mob, but it isn't. However, why is it that within seconds of a posting derogatory to women there is a flood of nasty responses from women and men. But, when the reverse occurs, few raise any objections. I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the site is de facto moderated by women and their sympathizers. This seems rather odd for a site dedicated to large penises.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
This will be taken by many as a defense of Fruitfly and I will be attacked by the lynch mob, but it isn't. However, why is it that within seconds of a posting derogatory to women there is a flood of nasty responses from women and men. But, when the reverse occurs, few raise any objections. I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the site is de facto moderated by women and their sympathizers. This seems rather odd for a site dedicated to large penises.

Welcome to the 21st Century. I don't understand it myself.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a female friend who has near perfect teeth, she has no cavities, they are straight and even; but not white. They actually tend to be a bit towards the greyish side, which bothers her immensely. It seems the cause is that she was very sickly as a child and the antibiotics have discolored her teeth. She doesn't smoke and hates coffee.

My point is that sometimes the color of ones teeth has nothing to do with poor hygeine. :cool:

On another note, she has had noticeable results with Crest Whitestrips.

I love my morning coffee, and it seems to have yellowed my teeth. Though I once paid $400 for a whitening treatment, it didn't really satisfy me, and my teeth returned to the former color shortly.

Any suggestions for a good, cheaper treatment, i.e., which brand of strips or other ideas?
As mentioned above I have a friend who has noticed improvement with Crest Whitestrips. It did take 2 months of use to see improvement though.

I had some sort of whitening done about 17 years ago at the dentist. It lasted about 2 months, which was the longest I could go without coffee, tea, or cola. :rolleyes:

teeth are by far the most important part of a girls appearance to me
Really? :confused: Even more than long hair, boobs, booty and legs? WOW! :eek:

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media

Just as disturbing is how it's perfectly acceptable to tell a circumsized guy that he's mutilated and has an ugly, malfunctioning cock. I'm not even circumcised and I'm baffled by how certain posters obviously lay in wait to go on the attack.

Just as it's "okay" to tell a guy he's ruined for life because he's cut, it's just as okay to attack men in general.

But say anything remotely negative about a woman or say you like being circumcised - holy hell will be raised. :rolleyes:

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HAAAA!!! I just died laughing looking at the title of the thread.

i thought i was the only one who thought this. haha..

yellow teeth is bad (ish), but having super white teeth a la Ross in an episode of Friends where it glows in the dark is worse. creepy, even.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I meant t say "ladies who smoke and have dark yellow teeth"
Guess i wasn't really asking, but stating a point.

I'd be much more put off by smoking...dangerous, stupid, smelly and offensive, and an obvious indicator that the smoker doesn't really care for his/her body...than by discolored teeth.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just as disturbing is how it's perfectly acceptable to tell a circumsized guy that he's mutilated and has an ugly, malfunctioning cock. I'm not even circumcised and I'm baffled by how certain posters obviously lay in wait to go on the attack.
I'm calling bullshit!

I don't recall (recently) any circumcised guy being told his dick was mutilated or malfunctioning. If it's happened recently, please post links to the specific posts.
Just as it's "okay" to tell a guy he's ruined for life because he's cut, ...
Again, where did it happen? Post links to the specific instances.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMFAO @ this thread. I can't....I won't....LOL.

"Bitches with yellow teeth"

LMBFAO!!!!
I know man, I cracked up when I read the title of the thread. Kinda reminds me of a woman I used to work with... now - this woman is GORGEOUS.. 5'10", Latina, legs up to her neck, long, wavy auburn hair, big brown eyes, probably in her mid 30s like me. She never smiled, and although I love a woman who's happy, smiling a good part of the time, I found her non-smiling ways incredibly sexy.

Until she walked up to my cubicle one day.

I forget what it was she told me, but I made her laugh I saw one of the most horrible displays of dental work I've seen on someone as attractive as I mentioned above. Yellow teeth, greying near the gum line (smoker), think there were a couple missing ones in there too, but I don't recall looking at them long enough to really notice. yeccchhh... such a shame. So beautiful otherwise, yet I've seen aged farm animals with a better set of choppers than this woman.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why do they insist on wearing red lipstick to boot.

I think it has something to do with making their lips look lush, and I've heard that red lips are supposed to be a sign of being turned on. I have to agree though, red lipstick (actual red) makes women look like a clown 9 times out of 10 for me. :p Some women can pull it off though, perhaps ones with pouty lips versus full lips.

As far as yellow teeth, it reminds me of smoking/chewing and bad habits like those, so yeah it is a turn off.