Bitcoin

Chronosedry

Just Browsing
Media
I've been riding the crypto rollercoaster for a while now, and let me tell you, the gains can be sweet. But with great returns comes great responsibility.

Chronosedry

Just Browsing
Media
I've been riding the crypto rollercoaster for a while now, and let me tell you, the gains can be sweet. But with great returns comes great responsibility.
But hey, if you're like me and you want to keep that crypto momentum going, there's this neat little trick I stumbled upon: stablecoin yield rates. Yeah, I know, it sounds a bit technical, but bear with me. It's like planting seeds in a garden and watching them grow into a lush oasis of passive income. Trust me, it's a game-changer. So, while I'm celebrating my newfound financial freedom, I figured I'd share this gem with you.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
But hey, if you're like me and you want to keep that crypto momentum going, there's this neat little trick I stumbled upon: stablecoin yield rates. Yeah, I know, it sounds a bit technical, but bear with me. It's like planting seeds in a garden and watching them grow into a lush oasis of passive income. Trust me, it's a game-changer. So, while I'm celebrating my newfound financial freedom, I figured I'd share this gem with you.
I'm not a religious person, but I bet you don't believe in a God, Entity or Spirit do you?

Yet you believe in Crypto currency. Can't touch it, can't see it, doesn't exist in the real world..it's virtual. Trade hard earned tangible cash, for something which doesn't exist at the local Bitcoin ATM. I gather you are not creating something tangible with your hands or mind either?

Don't wish to come across as demeaning, my Brother believes in this big time. I have the means to invest in it, but refuse to do so because the fact is, it is a virtual invention born solely of greed, available to the few who have access to it while the majority of the world lives day to day.

I find it hilarious. Born of Greed in the Wild Wild West :)