Biting!!! WTF!?!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Sativa, Nov 15, 2007.

1. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
    Biting!!! WTF?!! Are there other women out there that do not appreciate this form of "affection". Until recently I had never experienced this type of "aggression"...I really hate the bruises, and on that note any suggestions on how to cover them up?

Guys...why do you do this?

2. modulo

modulo New Member

I think this is more kink than affection and I don't bite unless somebody pisses me off. Like you, I can't understand the point, much like spitting on someone's juicy bits. WTF on that? As a little bit of an aside, my e/w and I got into a good session one night and she clawed the crap out of my back. Needless to say it felt good at the time, but it was a little embarrassing the next day when I had to change clothes in the communal locker room only to wonder what everyone was thinking when I turned my back to put my scrubs on. Do women really get into it that much where there is an uncontrollable urge to rake nails across a partner's whatever?

3. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

i bite all the time nd have no idea why. maybe i should reevaluate my lovemaking style

4. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    It is the animal in us, Sativa, what can I say. Did you think you were relating to a mind only, or an idea?

smile. I'm sorry about the bruises, on behalf of all mankind. If you were not beautiful, maybe men would not want to bite you, straight or gay. Have you ever thought of joining a convent? Or talking with your partners?

5. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

How else do you show affection? Nothing says lovin like losing a chunk of flesh.

NOT all guys do this. I honestly don't think the majority of guys do it. To each there own and such. The important thing is to make sure your partner knows this isn't something you enjoy. Gotta make that shit clear

6. SugarTwink

SugarTwink New Member

I actually do bite whilst getting down and dirty and I also scratch...

It depends on how crazy it is and how into it I am... if I'm really enjoying myself I'm not just going to lie there and take it hahaha, I tend to bite gently though and places that don't show many bruises, like gently at the shoulder blade or so. But I do scratch across the back... sorry boys...

7. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

I do it because it's hot. When I get into it the animal truly comes out in me... I purr in my throat and growl (and roar sometimes when I cum) and my jaw must be used, either I am kissing and biting her ear, or making sounds, or biting. Think of it as a 'love bite' the way pet cats will bite sometimes when you are playing with them. They bite, playfully, because it is part of how they play. It is a different kind of bite than a pissed-off-cat bite.

8. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

A Convent?! Oh NO!!!! Its not that I don't enjoy a nibble, but that is a far cry from BITING!!! And I probably wouldn't bring it up except the last three "lovers" I enjoyed left bruises and bit me on my neck and chest where I had to try and make up a lie to explain where the marks came from (they were clearly bite marks). See my point? I haven't even thought about this since I was in high school (hickies). Is it an attempt to get the female to be more "animated"?

9. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

I never thought about like that..funny cuz I have experienced that with a cat...but never a partner :261: IT WAS SO HOT at the time!!!!! The next day I wondered WTF! The good thing about the bruises is everytime you see them you think of how good the fuck was. But my mom said "Sativa, what happened to your neck?" and I said "my dog bit me"- stupid I know......lol! Worse than the truth!!!

10. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, you must be bringing out the animal in the men. :rolleyes:

My advice: Buy a butt-ugly collar and leash and keep them nearby. The next time someone bites too much, whip it one and strap it on... and refuse to take it off until they're tamed...

But that might lead to more biting...

What to do... what to do.... :biggrin1:

11. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

Thanks HOtmilf!!! Thats the best advice I've had all year!!!! LMAO!!!!

12. Sixofspades

Sixofspades New Member

Women scratch the shit out of us too y'know. I've had blood on my shoulderblades before. But hey it's whatever you're into. Some people run with this type of aggression and think it's hot/kinky, but it's wasted on some and definitely not appreciated by others.

13. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

I've never been into scratching either. When I think about sex I am generally thinking pleasure and NOT pain. I am not against pain to release pleasure I just don't want the evidence to be there the next day or so.....

14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Biting is very primal... I bite when I'm horny... I love to bite to relieve tension and show a dominant behaviour.

15. Principessa

Gold Member

I only recall scratching a guys back once and it was accidental. We were standing up with my back against the wall and when he moved to walk to the bed I started to slide down and left a few scratch marks.:redface:

16. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I do NOT enjoy this at all! Fortunately, it doesn't happen to me a lot - I tend to be with guys who are not into that sort of thing, as I am not.

17. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

that's hot. :cool:

18. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

I like biting, and I don't mind the bruises,but I am not into biting, for the pain. I like it, just as I like kissing, as a prelude, to the act.
    I sometimes scratch and bite,but Mr. Ed isn't into that,so I have
    to monitor {how boring!} my behavior,when I can{want to} remember.
    How mundane sex has become for this generation!
    I guess.............................
    cigarbabe:saevil:

19. brislands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I tend to like a little pain(on me). I'm not really into the bitting/hickey giving or taking. They seem kinda unprofessional/tacky to me, but I do enjoy waking up the next morning to the site of a few scratch marks on my back. Kinda lets me know I did a good job

20. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Who thought that you'd need to carry a muzzle as well as condoms for protection!

Draft saved Draft deleted