Bizzare life of mine

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So i'm going home for the summer and this is the situation

My friend has this gf and she is very open sexually but a little crazy (and i don't mean in bed). I'll try to explain the sitatuion as best as I can:

My friend and his gf are going out and as best as I can put it are in an open relationship.

This girl slept with a common friend of ours so he can lose his virginity. The weird thing is that her bf set this up. They went through with this, but it got really complicated. Her bf didn't want her to go through with it in the end, but didn't say anything and it happened. The guy she slept with thinks he can now get sex with her on a regular basis and her bf thinks its a one time thing.

Now I got in major trouble because I found out about this and being a little nosey asked some questions from the bf (i'm friends with the bf and the guy she sleptwith). The guy she sleptwith found out I knew before he told me and aksed some questions and we had a huge argument about this.

Anyways this girl has fucked things up with my friends and I really resent this.

Now for the summer she wants to see my dick cuse my friends told her how big I am 8 inches hard. She also has mentioned having a threesome or foursome with my friends. I would be intrested in doing this and exploring my sexuality BUT last time she had sex with my friend things got really complicated. Anyways I was wondering should I go through with this or is it to risky?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
loki, if you get involved with this girl be prepared to have an unfortunate confrontation with your two friends.

Just hope it doesn't result in your stumbling out the back door of her mobile home with your pants around your ankles and shotgun pellets peppering your bare behind.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Loki-

If you read your post through with an open mind I think you will quickly spot some warnings. Phrases such as “but a little crazy (and i don't mean in bed)”,” BUT last time she had sex with my friend things got really complicated “ as well as “this girl has fucked things up with my friends and I really resent this” will probably jump out at you.

She seems a little unstable and if you go ahead with it prepare to deal with those stability issues.

rts8

Just Browsing
Media
am i the only one who thinks its a bit strange of someone lending their girlfriend to someone else for sex? not putting your friend down but id never want that to go down. id say that your other friend expecting sex any time now from his friends girlfriend is obsurd however. and, no i wouldnt get involved.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I'd say steer clear of the girl, she sounds like trouble, maybe she doesn't know it but at least you're able to see the mess she's making. I'd like a threesome too, even a 'moresome'. My gf would be included in that though and not some girl who will sleep with anyone. And in an ideal world the other partners would be my gf's mates hehe.

Still though, I bet you could arrange a threesome with some more secure partners. There are all kinds of things that can go wrong in a threesome and the situation has to be perfect, including that girl in your plans is just asking for trouble. I wouldn't pimp my girlfriend out...but I guess if your friend is young and a pimp in training its okay lol :D

But...no :)

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like the chic is a big HO! Honesty is the best policy. Tell the b/f that his girl is trying to get dick from anywhere and everywhere, including his best friends. He'll probably appreciate it more that you had the balls to say something than to find out that you knew she was sleeping with and seducing his best friends and you didn't say anything...

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by hungcuriousnc@Apr 22 2005, 07:45 AM
Sounds like the chic is a big HO! Honesty is the best policy. Tell the b/f that his girl is trying to get dick from anywhere and everywhere, including his best friends. He'll probably appreciate it more that you had the balls to say something than to find out that you knew she was sleeping with and seducing his best friends and you didn't say anything...
[post=303290]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, if you tell him something like that, even if he disagrees, he will think about it.

Also, people dont become this...promiscious suddenly, shes prolly been this way. There is also the chance for STDs.

you RUN from this women! RUN!!!

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You never know do you?
One of these days, you might all laugh and say
"remember that girl we were all fucking at the same time?"

Ahhh, the good old days!

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm starting to think that maybe she is more trouble than she is worth.

Just to reply to a few of your posts I did think it was weird my friend pimped her out, but it wasnt for $ or anything. I warned him that this could get complicated but it never really seemed to think about that possibilty. some other ppl found out what he was planing to do and they all disaproved. However I don't judge anyone for what they did, no one was forced in to this keep in mind.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, this girl has caused havoc in the relationships of your friends and instilled resentment in you. And you want to reward her by giving her what she wants? What's wrong with this picture? :blink:

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 22 2005, 06:21 PM
What's wrong with this picture?
[post=303413]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not on my knees in front of you licking your abs?

OH! You're not talking about your avatar! :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though dude, like everyone else said, it would be a ridiculous move to even consider having anything to do with her sexually. Don't put yourself in a precocious situation like that, it can only spell trouble.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi+Apr 22 2005, 08:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeepwranglerboi &#064; Apr 22 2005, 08:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 22 2005, 06:21 PM
What&#39;s wrong with this picture?

I&#39;m not on my knees in front of you licking your abs?

OH&#33; You&#39;re not talking about your avatar&#33; :rolleyes:
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m saving that for a real life meeting, Kyle. ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 22 2005, 10:21 AM
Okay, this girl has caused havoc in the relationships of your friends and instilled resentment in you. And you want to reward her by giving her what she wants? What&#39;s wrong with this picture? :blink:
Ooh&#33; I know&#33; She&#39;s a whore, and the whole Yoko complex gets old.

ravenously:
Originally posted by rts8@Apr 22 2005, 02:56 AM
am i the only one who thinks its a bit strange of someone lending their girlfriend to someone else for sex?
[post=303238]Quoted post[/post]​

I used to know a guy that claimed "sharing&#39;s caring", he also used to say " those who hesitate, masterbate". He was involved with a well known ho. You don&#39;t need to be a rocket surgen to figure out that things were going to end badly. To make a short story long, one member of that sexual octagon ended up getting run over. Run Loki,run.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
This sounds very touchy...I wouldn&#39;t do it unless everyone involved agreed that it would not be any issues afterwards...Open relationships are a bit weird to me...I have a very good friend and his gf who have an open relationship...It is weird because he likes to see her hit on guys and girls and bring them back to the bedroom to share...