BJ Contact Ad Experience

whiteorb

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey all!

If you read my last thread here you read about my different preferences pre/post whacking off. Before I come I can be so excited about sucking a cock, but as I come I get completely turned off. The fantasy surfaces again the next time I whack off, rinse and repeat.

I finally decided to make my fantasy into reality, figuring that I at least need to try to see if I like it in the real world and come to terms with my fantasy.

I went to a swedish contact ad site with tons of new ads every day and signed up. My ad looks (roughly!) something like this:

Looking for you who lives in -my area-, is 18-20 years old and want to try getting sucked by a guy. You need to be well hung, uncut, and pleasant to be around! ;) If we get along there might be regular contact with nice benefits for you. ;) No topping/bottoming, cuddling or kissing, just all right company with pleasant moments for you.

So far I've had several readers and one guy respond. He was 39 years old and lived nearby. I figured I might as well reply to him, and did so. He had a 7 inch thick meaty dick, and required cleanliness and discretion. We decided on a condom for blowjobs but not handjobs. I was quite excited at this point (this was just this morning!). Before long he wanted a picture of my face and I wanted one of his cock. He suggested we met in his car, which I said I did not want to do (you never know) and that we would rather meet at his place.

At this point I was starting to chicken out. I'd fantasized about it so much that it felt surreal to think that it might actually happen (he wanted to meet as soon as today or tomorrow!) Given that he was not quite what I was looking for in the first place (although I am extremely excited about the potential for older thick veiny cocks, maybe that will come in the future) and I was feeling iffy about the situation, I blocked his profile and cut it there. Right now I am just looking for someone my age who I can relate to and perhaps even be friends with for a much more relaxed and safe environment. Just a buddy like any other whose cock I can play with when I want. I am hoping to get more of those replies in the future.

But what do you guys think? I have a feeling I will be very nervous about the entire situation. Are they who they say they are? Can I trust their assurance of good health? Will I like it when I get there? Of course I was planning on using a condom for the suckjobs, but I'd love to try without one too. Anyone have experience on sucking with a rubber?

Are any of my other concerns justified? What are your experiences?

Looking forward to hear your responses, thanks!

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all!

If you read my last thread here you read about my different preferences pre/post whacking off. Before I come I can be so excited about sucking a cock, but as I come I get completely turned off. The fantasy surfaces again the next time I whack off, rinse and repeat.

I finally decided to make my fantasy into reality, figuring that I at least need to try to see if I like it in the real world and come to terms with my fantasy.

I went to a swedish contact ad site with tons of new ads every day and signed up. My ad looks (roughly!) something like this:

So far I've had several readers and one guy respond. He was 39 years old and lived nearby. I figured I might as well reply to him, and did so. He had a 7 inch thick meaty dick, and required cleanliness and discretion. We decided on a condom for blowjobs but not handjobs. I was quite excited at this point (this was just this morning!). Before long he wanted a picture of my face and I wanted one of his cock. He suggested we met in his car, which I said I did not want to do (you never know) and that we would rather meet at his place.

At this point I was starting to chicken out. I'd fantasized about it so much that it felt surreal to think that it might actually happen (he wanted to meet as soon as today or tomorrow!) Given that he was not quite what I was looking for in the first place (although I am extremely excited about the potential for older thick veiny cocks, maybe that will come in the future) and I was feeling iffy about the situation, I blocked his profile and cut it there. Right now I am just looking for someone my age who I can relate to and perhaps even be friends with for a much more relaxed and safe environment. Just a buddy like any other whose cock I can play with when I want. I am hoping to get more of those replies in the future.

But what do you guys think? I have a feeling I will be very nervous about the entire situation. Are they who they say they are? Can I trust their assurance of good health? Will I like it when I get there? Of course I was planning on using a condom for the suckjobs, but I'd love to try without one too. Anyone have experience on sucking with a rubber?

Are any of my other concerns justified? What are your experiences?

Looking forward to hear your responses, thanks!

I agree with Flameboy, you should first meet someone at a bar or restaurant or some other public place. Looks can be deceiving. Caution is the best way to go. Also, if you're meeting someone from online (I've not done it that much, but some), both of you should agree that, if either is uncomfortable, it's "ok, see ya, no harm, no foul". You have to be ready for him to say that, and you have to be ready to say that yourself.

Aside from that, nerves are normal for something as exciting as experimentation. If you and he mutually decide to proceed, suck that dick and enjoy it.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Right now I am just looking for someone my age who I can relate to and perhaps even be friends with for a much more relaxed and safe environment. Just a buddy like any other whose cock I can play with when I want. I am hoping to get more of those replies in the future.

I with you all the way on this. I've tried meeting people online but most of them just want to meet right away and do the deed. There's just way too much a person can catch out there and the risk is just too great to be like that.

I've been trying to find a guy that i can play with (a good friends-with-benefits-type) for the longest time but have not yet. Most guys i've run into online fit one of these categories:

1. Borderline sex addicts who just want to meet asap to fill their need for a sexual high and love the thrill of risky promiscuous sexual rendezvous.

2. Not getting enough sex at home or any at all and have resorted to approaching men (after failure with women) for sexual release.

3. Just creepy guys that you probably don't want to meet.

Don't get me wrong, there are good people out there trying to find other good people but it's in the few and not the many.

I just keep weeding through it and thus far no cigar... it would be great to find a laid-back guy who's down to earth, stable in life, married happily, has a great sex life with his wife, concerned about health risks, is bi-curious, and willing to experiment with the same. I'm starting to think this is way too much to ask...

Play it by ear and keep lookiing. I'm sure you'll find someone to fit the bill in due time.

whiteorb

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for all the advice so far. Will definitely meet in a public place first if I ever go through with this. Thanks for pointing out to agree on being able to call it off at any time.

Any experiences on sucking with a condom?