BJ contest?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by docilej, Aug 5, 2010.

1. docilej

docilej Member

I need help in the definition of this.

This weekend I'm suppose to go on a double date with a friend of mine. He made a joke to his g/f that she should compete against my new g/f in a "blow job contest". I'm at a loss here. What exactly is a "blow job contest"?

/And needless to say I'm horrified that he said this. Now his g/f is backing out of the double date thinking he was serious. I can just imagine what she thinks of us./

2. StudUgly

StudUgly New Member

Albums:
    The girl that makes her guy cum first is better at bjs. Not much of a joke when he's the only one that fines it funny.

3. hud01

Gold Member

I don't understand why you would be at a loss, this is a pretty straight forward statement that she obviously got. She doesn't think anything of you, she thinks her boyfriend is a jerk and might try to have do just that.

4. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    you could joke about it some more and see where it leads haha. maybe she'd be like "i bet we'd win" and after a few drinks you might be there with your buddy both gettin bj's

Draft saved Draft deleted