BJ or sex first?

anglesw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Going twice, back to back is interesting.

If I needed to, it would be for sex every time. Blowjob for the foreplay but sex for the money shot.

And your preference from I ladies point of view would be?

Stratlong

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have actually sat here for about 10 minutes pondering over your question (sad I kno :) and honestly choosing something like this seems a bit clinical, but if I really had to choose, then BJ first I reckon. Reason being then I can give myself some recovery time whilst I pay the girl some attention :p

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oral is also a great method of foreplay before insertive sexual intercourse.

Either way is fine and fun.

Reactions: lapdog2001

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anything goes for me. I do categorize BJs under foreplay but some guys I've been with liked it after sex. Possibly because I do the cleaning up.:redface:

It makes more sense for me to do it before though, because sucking dick does turn me on so there's nothing like having sex for the big finale.

But guys seem 'weaker' the 2nd time around so it would probably make sense to have sex first.

I have actually sat here for about 10 minutes pondering over your question (sad I kno :)

LOL!:wink:

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If i could have my way (and i usually do)

i usually have a BJ as foreplay before hand (without cumming of course). Have sex. And then cum again with a blow job afterwards aswell.

However when i have sex i usually have the girl go down on me periodically. It gives me a slight rest (i tend to like very long sessions), and her vag a slight rest as well. Helps lead into different positions too. Now i'm off topic... so

Sex then BJ

D_Telly_Bigballas

Account Disabled
Media
i dont care much either way but usually id take the bj first and then get to banging the chick. dont really know why, its just the way i operate. if the girl wanted to reverse it then i wouldnt complain

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She blows me as I get ready to fuck her. I always go twice for what its worth :) Recently though, she's been working on making me cum quick... she loves making me do that for some reason. I guess women don't always want marathon sex. lol

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh this is easy

I like to suck my man off first. that accomplishes two things...

one: it turns me on something crazy - I get to enjoy his cock, enjoy pleasuring him, "sizing" him up in anticipation of what's about to happen

and two: after shooting his first load down my throat he's good for a longer session of fucking before he's ready to shoot his second load.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vaginal first, definitely. I love cumming inside my wife. If I had the choice, I'd say vaginal second too. Although, since you only have one second choice, then BJ. Come to think of it, I don't do snowballs. So definitely, NOT BJ first.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anything goes for me. I do categorize BJs under foreplay but some guys I've been with liked it after sex. Possibly because I do the cleaning up.:redface:

It makes more sense for me to do it before though, because sucking dick does turn me on so there's nothing like having sex for the big finale.

But guys seem 'weaker' the 2nd time around so it would probably make sense to have sex first.

LOL!:wink:
I have not had the weaker second time. Actually it can work better as you are calmed down and can last longer.

Also I cum faster from fuckng so having the longer one, in the orafice that makes me cum better should always be second.

michmilf

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have not had the weaker second time. Actually it can work better as you are calmed down and can last longer.

Also I cum faster from fuckng so having the longer one, in the orafice that makes me cum better should always be second.

Thats the reason I like sex second too.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'd have to say i like the sex first, then bj.. just something about squiring inside of your lover, and then her sucking both of your juices off of your cock till you bust again. rarely happens (usually when her pussy cant take anymore pounding), but when it does.. wow...