BJ problems

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by phillip1981, Nov 3, 2008.

1. phillip1981

phillip1981 New Member

So my girlfriend, who I adore, really hates giving head. She says it hurts her mouth to stay open that wide and she doesn't enjoy the act itself. I would like her to do it more, once ever several months isn't as frequent as I'd like, but I want her to enjoy it.

Can any women relate to this and is there any way to make it more enjoyable for her so that she might want to do it? (I've tried things like 69, to make her have fun too but she still doesn't like it)

2. D_Eric_the_Bred

D_Eric_the_Bred New Member

Some people do have issues with lock jaw. What I would recommend you do, is get her to give you handjobs with lots of flavoured lube, that way when she feels like putting it in her mouth it will be more appealing to her. Worst case scenario you get a wicked handjob that you would probably not be willing to do yourself.

3. phillip1981

phillip1981 New Member

thats really good advice! I never even thought of flavored lube. Has anyone tried it? Does it taste good actually?

4. D_Eric_the_Bred

D_Eric_the_Bred New Member

check these guys out. I love going down on my wife after fucking her with these lubes!

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I really enjoy banana flavored lube!

6. dj4143

dj4143 New Member

you could date me instead ;) that's the only permanent solution i can think of to your problem lol

7. penisdoodler

penisdoodler New Member

well i can relate to getting a really sore jaw. but i love giving head. i don't care much for flavoured lube, never tasted one i like. i did some reading in the book, the guide to getting it on, which is an amazing resource. but from my own personal investigation. she doesn't necessarily have to be deep throating it the whole time. using her tongue, sucking, adding pressure, and using both hand and mouth can all help. guys seem to like when i suck on the soft fleshy area, or quickly run my tongue on the tip. i haven't had any complaints... best of luck

8. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Dude, what are you doing with a girlfriend if you're 100% gay?!

9. Ed69

Gold Member

10. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Perhaps suggest she add some things to her diet. For openers: bananas, zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, hot dogs, egg rolls and Kielbasa. Don't forget to garnish with: new potatoes, rice balls, eggs and a couple of zingy-hot radishes.

11. phillip1981

phillip1981 New Member

Didn't mean to have it be 100 percent gay, but I fixed it so now its correct! And in response to Penisdoodler, she cant deepthroat, its more an unwillingness to perform any kind of an act. She says she knows of no woman who would enjoy head but I think it may be that there is just something we are missing to make it more enjoyable...

#11 phillip1981, Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted