BJ Problems

DrDanco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a problem getting off during blow jobs. I've had many women do it and I never get off. I can never just get a quick bj and be off, if I get blown I have to have sex or I'll get blue balls. Do any of you guys have this problem?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you browse around many of the LPSG threads, you'll know many other men enjoy being blown as foreplay, but have gotta have that HOLE for the complete experience. I remember being very surprised that so many men out there, homo and hetero, weren't all that into being sucked off. (I do, and I've met many other homo men who do, but when I'm in the active mode, only fucking hole will do "it" best.) Hell, don't sweat it!:smile:

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a problem getting off during blow jobs. I've had many women do it and I never get off. I can never just get a quick bj and be off, if I get blown I have to have sex or I'll get blue balls. Do any of you guys have this problem?

What different sensations do you experience from sex that you don't get from blowjobs?

DrDanco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I just wanted to know because, so of the girls that did it thought they were great at it then I didn't cum so they thought it was something they didn't do right.

the hole is a lot better, I've done anil sex and I like regular sex better.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you need someone putting some push into your taint or even into your ass to stimulate the prostate...this will send you coming all over her

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No problems here, my wife is great at it, she can't deep-throat me only getting about the first 2.5" into her mouth. She is gentle then faster and I enjoy both. I believe that your being able to relax and go with the sensations has more to do with orgasming from oral than anything else.

Beryn

Experimental Member
Media
Well I just wanted to know because, so of the girls that did it thought they were great at it then I didn't cum so they thought it was something they didn't do right.

the hole is a lot better, I've done anil sex and I like regular sex better.

Would you let a guy try to make you cum from a blowjob?

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's nothing wrong with you. There is nothing to say that you should be able to orgasm just from a blow job. I've come rarely from a blow job alone, but it has happened. Generally, blow jobs are a warm up before the main event for me.

Some stuff you could suggest is having them jerk your shaft while you get blown, tugging on your balls (not screaming hard, but creating a little tension) or having a finger massaging your prostrate while getting blown. You might also want to try not jerking off for a couple days before the sex so you're extra horny.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
you need a guy to do it! really......................

Yeah, I can't get off - or feel much pleasure at all - from a blowjob, and i've gotten them from guys before. Guys seem to just want to slobber and deepthroat way more than a woman would want to, and being in someone's throat doesn't feel good to me.

Sorry, but guys aren't really biologically programmed to get off from licking and suction; the only way the nerve impulses in the penis can be stimulated is by stroking them up and down, either with a pussy, an asshole or your hand. Perhaps you could get off if someone jerked you and let you cum in their mouth, but I don't really think this would count as a blowjob, to be honest.

AVERAGEMAN(GSR)

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
theres days my gf gives good ones, theres days where its ok. theres also days were its meh who cares. never gotten off from a blowjob unless accompanied by my hand for the last few mins at most. and sex is the best nothing as good as pussy, no subsitute what so ever