BJ tips

danny8x7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought id go straight to the source on this one, girls, when you give a guy a bj does it make a big deal if his pubes are shaved or not? Also, what do you prefer a guy do with his hands while getting a bj?

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Different women have diff preferences, not unlikes guys. :tongue: For me, I like a guy to have some hair just because I find it sexy and masculine. I don't need a jungle down there, though, so some maintenance is always a good thing. In terms of his hands, there are lots of fun things he can do with them. :wink:

Tinkerhell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer just a little hair, I like to tug on it gently. Guys seem to enjoy that. Hands? Preferably ripping my hair out and shoving my head down.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought id go straight to the source on this one, girls, when you give a guy a bj does it make a big deal if his pubes are shaved or not? Also, what do you prefer a guy do with his hands while getting a bj?

danny8x7:

I prefer shaved balls/pubic area.

I like to have my hair and/or face stroked while giving oral loving to my man.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
maintained (clean) is essential trimmed (shaved) prefered. If he has hairy balls i will tickle or stroke them, but generally wont give them a suck if they are extremly hairy.

As for hands..Always a fan of stroking my hair back or gently guiding my head GENTLY is the key..no face shoving for me. Also a big fan of see him stretched out with his hands clasped behind his head/neck enjoying

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for hands..Always a fan of stroking my hair back or gently guiding my head GENTLY is the key..no face shoving for me. Also a big fan of see him stretched out with his hands clasped behind his head/neck enjoying

:biggrin1: Yehaaaa...<---- what she said.....nice one lee :smile:

Honey