BJ with a condom

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Frnkd213, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Been reading some posts on this topic so it got me curious to ask, of course nothing beats the real skin to skin action, but how does one tell a stranger you met and ready to go to suit up before "any action. Is it more common than I have been reading. I have never thought of using a condom for a BJ and it seems okay in these time and age. Are there flavored or non flavored ones, or ones that are specific for oral sex?

2. lotsofquestions

lotsofquestions New Member

Albums:
    condom for a BJ? wtf? youre oviously getting with some very dirty people if you need a condom for a BJ. not sure about gays, or americans. but for us straight guys in canada we dont got to worry about shit like that!!!

3. D_Rufus_D_Dufus

D_Rufus_D_Dufus Account Disabled

I've seen in stores flavored ones and I guess they are alot thinner than normal.. I don't know if they should be used for penetration. For some reason I find it odd to wear a condom during a bj.

4. Biguncut9

Biguncut9 Active Member

Albums:
    A Bj with a condom, wow what is this world coming to? Choose your partners more wisely and skip the condom. I have never heard of such a thing.

5. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

I hate getting BJs with a condom. I can't feel anything!

6. DeerHunterIA

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Worst. Feeling. Ever.

7. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're obviously missing some knowledge about STDs, there's some that can transfer through oral sex.

Yeah, straight guys in Canada are immune to STDs. I heard that too.

Seriously, you've "never heard of such a thing"? There's STDs that transfer just from oral sex as well, being safe is never wrong.

8. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I am sorry to say, it is not like it was in the old days before the late 1970's or before the horrow of AIDS (and some new STDs) came upon the scene and discovered in the early 1980's. Before that time, it seemed that anything could be done...and Was DONE...with impunity. But, those "good ole days" are gone forever. It is a new age and we NOW have to think of all whom are involved...not just about our own gratification. It can no longer be the "ME, ME, ME" era and we MUST be more responsible. Again, we must think of ALL who are involved.

I am fortunate to have lived and enjoyed it all during the "good old days", and fortunate to still be here. I have watched so many friends and aquaintances, who were not so fortunate as I....die and leave us bcause of what we all did. It was not a pretty sight!

Lots of things are not safe to do these days...:frown1:...so, if you want to be SAFE, always use a condom if you are having sex...of any kind (including BJs)....with ANYONE who is not your wife, husband, or your longtime GF or BF. And, even then it may be prudent if you are not sure of your partners' history or confident that he or she (or they) is being absolutely faithful (or if not...at least honest about what they are doing).

There are many thoughts about BJs and if it is safe without protection, but so far it has not been completely proven one way or the other....so it is always BETTER TO BE SAFE, THAN SORRY.
    I know of at least 2 of my friends, who ONLY practiced oral sex,
    ....and did not PRACTICE USING PROTECTION....whom died from AIDS. I think it would be prudent to not take chances.

#8 silvertriumph2, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  9. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That is some seriously misguided shit you spewing out. You don't have to socialize with "dirty people" in order to catch a STD via oralsex - even as the one that owns the cock. Many bacteria, such as for instance clamydia, can easily be transmitted from mouth to cock, especially if you deepthroat. If you meet a one night stand (or have sex with one that had a one night stand) then you are putting yourself at risk. I know people who got infected via oral sex, so it happens. And if you are the one performing oralsex, then the risk of infection is VERY high if the cock you are sucking contains clamydia or anything like that. So using protection is not only a measure to protect oneself but also a messure to protect your partner. Most people don't know that they are infected, so calculating with the worstcase scenario is a certain way of avoiding it. HIV is harder to get, though, and if you get yourself checked regularly for the other things then things should work out well. But using protection is never stupid IMO.

Check this out, some nice stats for canadians: Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Symptoms and Health Risks : 75 % of all canadians will have an HPV infection at least once in a lifetime. So that makes the chances pretty big that you might infect someone with your slong/get infecte by one if you quit the whole protection-thang. But maybe the 25 % that walk clear are the ones with clean friends?:biggrin1:

#9 MoociMan, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  10. D_Ming_Vais

D_Ming_Vais New Member

It is like scratching ur head wearing a helmet. Yes, better safe than sorry but dude ...

11. art

art
    Gold Member

Been there, done that. I was having sex with a guy who was paranoid about STD's, even after I showed him my recent test results. I really wanted to have sex with him (oral and anal, bottom and top), so I went along. Had my cock sucked while it was covered with a condom. Not my favorite feeling, but I still had an orgasm. And I think any orgasm is better than no orgasm. Condoms come flavored (mint, chocolate, strawberry and others -- do a search on Condomania or other sites). If you get 'em unflavored, for goodness sakes, don't get 'em lubricated! (Double yecch). BTW, I always wear a condom when I'm fucking a guy the first time or two. My general policy is not to have any sort of sex with a guy I don't trust.

12. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know this is a penis site. But I feel similarly about dental dams.

13. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    nope if that is my choice i will never get sucked again

14. derrick10

derrick10 New Member

Albums:
    Yes, there is grape, strawberry,and chocolate to name a few. Its a good idea too. they make them real sheer and very thin. If your into the girl then you won't mind. Just to give you some more encourgement to use them for oral, The rate of throat cancer is up in MEN, the cause HPV. Yes HPV. guys get giving oral to woman who have it and don't know it. Google it and find out more.

15. vibrator

vibrator New Member

There are many condoms that offer different flavors, but its much better to have a partner you trust where a condom is unnecessary.

16. workandplay243

workandplay243 New Member

Albums:
    regular sex it feels like taking a shower with your tennis shoes on. Wouldn't even try it for a BJ.

17. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you should worry about it. if you don't know the person (WELL) you are going to find yourself with some nasty surprises at some point.

18. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    blah blah blah, taking a shower with a raincoat, blah, blah, blah

uninformed and ignorant is no way to go through life

19. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    A blowjob with a condom on? No thanks. I'd rather just jack off. Sex with a condom is different, but a blowjob? No. Pointless.

20. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

As the master of your own body and dick-sucker, you are in complete control--when he's hard, slap a condom on and start sucking. If he complains, stop sucking. When he then complains you've stopped sucking, begin again. But stop each time he bitches. If there's a stalemate, leave. There are plenty of other, more safety conscious dicks around to suck.

I used whatever condom was available. I've always heard my bjs are amazing with a condom and that's due to technique, which, like intercourse, is something you can impress with while using a condom or not.

Draft saved Draft deleted