BJ with a condom

GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
condom for a BJ? wtf? youre oviously getting with some very dirty people if you need a condom for a BJ. not sure about gays, or americans. but for us straight guys in canada we dont got to worry about shit like that!!!

Originally Posted by lotsofquestions
like I said, seems like only gays and americans gotta worry about that shit. me nor my 1000+ straight friends have ever used a condom for a BJ, and none of us have ever gotten an STD from a girl sucking our cocks. give your head a shake!!

These posts show gross stupidity and a lack of intelligence. It is sad how close minded some people can be. In Quebec we have a word for a person like that...."Salop". I am glad though, that all Canadians do not share this posters sentiment.

Last edited:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
like I said, I am straight and im a canadian from a small town, its a differet world up here than it is in the overpopulated cities of the USA. and I dont think I ever gotta worry about sucking some dudes cock in the fucking bar bathroom and letting him cum all over my face (wtf is wrong with you guys??!?).

like I said, seems like only gays and americans gotta worry about that shit. me nor my 1000+ straight friends have ever used a condom for a BJ, and none of us have ever gotten an STD from a girl sucking our cocks. give your head a shake!!

Based on the encyclopedic knowlege of all things sexual that this guy has demonstrated through his history of posts - beginning with his first - he has all the answers and we must bathe in his wisdom. :rolleyes:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ive never had a blowjob with a condom on... i imagine it would take quite some time to cum
i think id rather just get a handjob with no condom

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
like I said, I am straight and im a canadian from a small town, its a differet world up here than it is in the overpopulated cities of the USA. and I dont think I ever gotta worry about sucking some dudes cock in the fucking bar bathroom and letting him cum all over my face (wtf is wrong with you guys??!?).

Well, woop-ti-doo for being straight...Canadian...from a small town..and 100% protected!

STDs
and AIDS and DEATH do now care what NATIONALTY you are, or whether you are from a LARGE CITY, a SMALL TOWN or an OVERPOPULATED CITY.

It ISN'T.....
"a DIFFERET (sic) WORLD...in any of those places....nor is it anywhere else in the world. STDs and AIDS can be found EVERYWHERE. How about the "small" villages in Africa? Huh?

And you said...your words...
"don't think I ever gotta worry about sucking some dudes cock in the fucking bar bathroom and letting him cum all over my face".....you don't think this is being irresponsible and stupid?

I think YOU and your
1000+ "STRAIGHT" dude friends...who like to have dudes cum all over your faces in bar bathrooms....better shake YOUR heads, and start THINKING a bit more "STRAIGHT" about your very immature and irresponsible actions.

I pity those poor girls who are sucking your cocks without knowing what they may be getting into....they are probably getting STDs from YOU, and not the other way around.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not that difficult. You say something like this. I'd like you to put a condom on your dick before I suck you, or if he's going to suck you, you say I'm going to put a condom on my dick brfore you suck me. Pretty simple.

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A bj and oral sex don't mix, but getting a std isn't good either, the first time I received a blow job I was wearing a condom, I was... I can't say my age (LPSG rules), young and I didn't feel a thing. But I guess if it's a flavored one it's more or less enjoyable, they actually taste good LOOOOOL.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A bj with a condom is ok (if you're giving, flavored is nice!)...and from the receiving point of view, it's a lot like genital sex with a condom. I have no trouble cumming with a condom over my cock. That being said, a bj without a condom is SOOOOOO much better!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone told me just yesterday of a friend who died of throat cancer due to HPV. Got it from oral sex, as in he was doing it on her. Not dirty people either (hello!)

I think a condom covered dick would be horrible to suck so I'm sticking with monogamy!!

(If I were single again though I'd rather abstain than get throat cancer)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone told me just yesterday of a friend who died of throat cancer due to HPV. Got it from oral sex, as in he was doing it on her. Not dirty people either (hello!)

I think a condom covered dick would be horrible to suck so I'm sticking with monogamy!!

(If I were single again though I'd rather abstain than get throat cancer)
:yup: There was a study, maybe three years ago, that recommended Gardasil for both females and males who were not yet exposed to HPV in an effort to lessen the threat of related throat cancer. Unfortunately, many parents do not want to vaccinate their children for an STD, but by late teens/early twenties HPV is practically endemic.

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if they can put the condom on with their mouth, they deserve the chance to give me a bj too.