bj with tongue pierced

james123

1st Like
Media
it feels really nice to have a bj given to you but if the girl had her tounge peirced would it feel better, and ladies how does it feel when you give a bj?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
yeah, I have had plenty of both...
I dont know.. It has beeen a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I have had a bj.. so... I cant even remember what they feel like to begin with.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it feels really nice to have a bj given to you but if the girl had her tounge peirced would it feel better, and ladies how does it feel when you give a bj?

I have a lways heard oral with the giver wearing a piercing is much better. However, as one who has no intention of getting her tongue or anything else pierced; I like to think if you need a tongue piercing to give good head, you are doing it wrong. :tongue:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I have a lways heard oral with the giver wearing a piercing is much better. However, as one who has no intention of getting her tongue or anything else pierced; I like to think if you need a tongue piercing to give good head, you are doing it wrong. :tongue:
SHABAM!!!! good one girly! they must be doing it wrong if they need the enhancement of a piercing.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girl has a tongue piercing and it doesn't make much difference. What I can tell you is that sometimes it rubs me wrong and hurts. She usually takes it out when she's giving me head. Then she's superb :cool:.