BJ's and sitting

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigbulgelicker45, Mar 15, 2010.

1. bigbulgelicker45

Okay, I just met this guy who's pretty well hung and while I enjoyed giving him head I know most guys prefer to just sit back and relax. It's not a problem for me since I think a guy deserves to sit back and relax since head is supposed to be enjoyable for both parties.

However, I love to deepthroat and can only deepthroat if he's standing up. In the past I've started with a guy standing up deepthroating him etc., but when he sits down I seem to lose my touch.

It seems like my deepthroating skills become null and void and I'd rather suck his head than go down all the way (remember by this time I've already been deepthroating him while he's been standing and I know they get tired from standing).

Also, while they're standing I can put more energy into giving head and deepthroat them for a few minutes.

Anyone have any suggestions on maintaining the energy level? (I did have Bell's Palsy seven years ago and because of it sometimes giving head can be hard when they're sitting down or after a few minutes).

2. justine

justine Member

I prefer him to be on his back in bed with a couple of pillows under his head. It give me the ability to work on his balls, head and shaft easily. He also likes to start pumping his hips as he is ready to cum.

3. D_Ickybod_Krane

D_Ickybod_Krane New Member

I agree with "justine"...I do my best deepthroating when the man is lying down on the bed and i'm crouched between his legs. I know what you mean though about different positions making you "lose your touch"...it's all about that angle and how it goes down your throat.

4. bigbulgelicker45

Thanks! I've tried that in the past but then my muscles tense and it gets complicated.

However, there are two things I liked about doing the new guy today (we've been chatting for over six months) and while he was standing up and I was deepthroating him (I'm not sure if anyone was able to before) but that was when I felt more relaxed.

When he sat down it felt like I was throating him good (but it didn't feel the same as when he was standing up) and there were a couple of times he moved his body to get the deepthroat try to get the effect I wanted him to cum. Maybe it was that damn Bell's acting up again.

As much as I love giving head (and hopefully I can become his cocksucker since we live like five minutes away) I want to keep him (no pun) cumming back.

Not only does he have a great cock, but he has the personality to boot (and he even wore boxer briefs/tight jeans too! just to fulfill my wants). He definitely wanted me wanting more and I definitely want more!

On top of everything he asked if I was comfortable since I needed to change positions while I was on me knees. I'm wondering if maybe for the next session we should move to the bedroom since the bed is raised higher than a couch and then he could lay back, but I loved his hands on my head, the dirty talk (he has the voice of a radio god) and it was the best head I gave in a long time.

Even though he's married this is something I'd like for a lifetime (even if it's just on a weekly basis) but it was great! I might be jumping to conclusions and I was straightforward to what I was looking for and he seemed fine with it. I also think there's a lot he wants to explore further than head and right now I just need to kind of step back, seem not to eager and see where it goes.

My taste in guys goes on the taller side (6'3+ compared to my 5'7- he's 5'11) that's where the whole problem comes in at. Sitting on the couch would make him shorter and sitting on the couch would put me at stomach level.

Justine and Interactpres what do you think?

5. AlphaSpartan

AlphaSpartan New Member

I don't like standing up when I get head. I always get very cold and whenever I get close to orgasm my legs get weakish anyway. Personally, I like having the woman between my legs while I'm sitting down so we can both stay warm... and I like the extra stimulation between the legs.

I'm neutral on laying down while getting head. Sure it's a great way to relax I find the need to thrust my pelvis more intense while I'm laying on a bed or couch. Having said that, wake-up head is the best type of blowjob.

6. 9X6uncuthard

9X6uncuthard New Member

have the feeder sit on the corner of the bed, with his legs on either side and sit as far out on the corner as he can (need a bed with no bedposts) without falling off. he can thrust his hips forward, with the corner of the bed pressing nicely on th base of his balls behind his sac while you throat him. you'll both luv it.

7. bigbulgelicker45

AlphaSpartan- he's a little bit shorter but I understand what you're saying. Since today was our first encounter he did thrust a couple of times while sitting (well actually he had a leg in the air or on my back) but I wonder if it has something to do with height?

As I said, I do love tall men which doesn't create a problem (even when it comes to getting fucked) but as a short guy any guy under 6'3 can create a problem height wise I guess.

Like I said, when he stood up (and he has a slight curve) I had a tiny bit of a problem deepthroating him until he "broke that barrier" and everything was fine. It was just when he sat down that's when I couldn't continue deepthroating him. Plus with him standing he could take control as to his thrusts (and they were great).

So would you suggest him on my bed (maybe after getting him nice and hard) then have him lay down?

8. bigbulgelicker45

9x6 i'll have to try that. but I do like being on my knees as he's thrusting (if only for a few minutes)

9. bigbulgelicker45

9x6 thought in my mind it would work, but I do have bed posts (sigh)

10. AlphaSpartan

AlphaSpartan New Member

The only thing I can firmly suggest from experience is trying new things. If having him lay on your bed is new, absolutely go for it.

I highly recommend doubling over a pillow (or using two) behind his head while he's laying down. This is better because he won't have to strain his neck to look down at you - and believe me, he will out of instinct. Without neck support he'll also get the illusion that he's further away which (for whatever reason) can make the receiver feel physically colder.

PS - No hands and no teeth make a blowjob twice as good.

11. bigbulgelicker45

I agree with you on that one since I like to look up and see a guy looking down. I think that's when they know your their cocksucker and I never use my hands when I give head.

The only time is if they request I jack them while licking their balls.

Today's experience was by far the best I've had in a long time. He was considerate of my comfort, wasn't selfish (although I did gag once while he was standing and asked if I was ok) and just sat back and relished what I was doing.

I think he was kind of mad afterward since he had errands to run and knew he'd be tired. He said, "Now I need a bowl of cereal and go to bed-damn I'm tired!"

Even while I was blowing him he kept asking if he could come back and there's no way I'm going to turn him down!

12. mtguy1972

mtguy1972 Member

my personal fave is to lie next to him with my feet up by his head and my head by his cock and suck it from that angle, with my lower jaw on the top of his cock. that is the only way i can deep throat a big one.

13. bigbulgelicker45

I'll have to try that position.

Draft saved Draft deleted