BJs as a way of filtering

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Ladies:

Do you ever give a BJ to a guy mainly to find out what his endowment is, and then make a decision about intercourse based on what, er, pops out?

luuvmydaddy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh hell no :) My eyes are in my head, not my mouth. I can see what he's got as soon as his pants are off. If I won't fuck it, I'm definately not sucking it!

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, I make the decision about fucking a guy when he asks me out. If he asks me out then I decide to fuck him. :eek:

For me BJs come later after I have known a guy a while. I get the sex out of the way right off the bat.

And, what's your phone number again? :wink:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What??? Any woman who gives a bj and expects nothing in return may as well be a fucking crack whore.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Just wanted to thank everyone who's responded to this. I also wanted luuvmydaddy to know that her photos are quite amazing and she's the kind of woman many of us were describing on the hips-n-butt thread from earlier this week. Golly! :biggrin1: (And no aspersions meant for the other women who responded :wink:. Who knew there would be so many beautiful women on the Large Penis Support Group? Okay, maybe that makes a certain kind of sense...)

Kevbo

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I always give a blow job before i sleep with a guy but it isnt to check out his size. It is just to see how how he reacts to me and sex in general. if he does react in a way i dont like (ie, being overly forceful) then its a deal breaker

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
Ya I guess maybe, all depends. I have been with guys I have blown but not fucked, so I guess maybe if I blew a guy and he was tiny it would make me kinda not want to have sex with him

Jen

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What??? Any woman who gives a bj and expects nothing in return may as well be a fucking crack whore.
I thought there are some women on LPSG that like giving blowjobs without getting anything in return, except the pleasure of giving a blowjob. (Not with completely random guys though.) Maybe you're looking for a fight.:rolleyes:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

can't you just give someone sexual pleasure cus you like them?
if it's always tit for tat (what a pun) it's less sex and more whore that way really